Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line (4684 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line by shdemidemi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
newmi:

well sorry he is not starting one he is a magician now thats miles away from miracle island grin
whoops!

You never can tell these days, chris might just find a way to locate this guy to learn and improve his portfolio of sham wonders.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line by donnie(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wicked people...

The church is marcing on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2014
donnie:
Wicked people...

Yea, 5 years down the line, he has been sacked in the UK grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line by Gombs(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Lobeez:

you can only wish so. he was there onthe fourth of october.guess what he was doing?grin

quote me in few years time. the prime minister of UK Would One Day Sit In One Of Those Programs

1 Like

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line by shdemidemi(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2014
donnie:
Wicked people...

'Wicked' are those who adulterate the word of God for filthy lucre and cheap popularity in the world. Those who equate godliness with riches and pretenders who claim to bring men to the knowledge of God by wonders rather than by and through the unadulterated Word of God.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2014
Gombs:

you can only wish so. he was there onthe fourth of october.guess what he was doing?grin

quote me in few years time. the prime minister of UK Would One Day Sit In One Of Those Programs

I'll tell you what will happen in less than few years, your story will not be different from that of Patrick Anwuzia, Albert Odulele, Matthew Ashimolowo

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line by Gombs(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2014
Lobeez:

I'll tell you what will happen in less than few years, your story will not be different from that of Patrick Anwuzia, Albert Odulele, Matthew Ashimolowo

Alright, I'd quote you then... #HumblePieThings cool
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line by donnie(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lobeez:

You wish. . . tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga / Holy Ghost Annual Congress Topic From 1998 - 2019 / Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.