Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) (11132 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno / Davido Acquires A New Private Jet (see Pics) / Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by stinggy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Shekau beht y na Die and stop keeping your 72 virgins waiting biko angry angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by ajoskele(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
donphilopus:

Why?!
My bad..I meant God Bless America!!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by ajoskele(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tolexander: to copy this tune, press 1!
Just #100 per month.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by ajoskele(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
overhypedsteve: that should be more like God save Nigeria
Sowi sir..I no even understand wetin I write!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Obinoscopy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Expect the DHQ to tell us another lie. Expect them to tell us that the person beheaded in this video isnt the pilot of the airforce fighter jet that was shot down by the Haramite. Expect them to tell us that the pilot was cloned and he isnt the real person
Stop being a pessimist. Enough with those satirical comments. You won't benefit from them on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
These boko guys sef.......their own don tire me jare
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
stinggy: Shekau beht y na Die and stop keeping your 72 virgins waiting biko angry angry
shekau has doubles....he can't fit just die like that
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by DONGOYARO1: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Obinoscopy: Stop being a pessimist. Enough with those satirical comments. You won't benefit from them on the long run.
are we benefitting from Chris Olukolade and Maryln Ogar's numerous lies?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Dottune(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
This is seriously getting annoying, just heard it on Radio now, but the only question I have to ask is: if the y had supposedly shot the Air Craft, one how come the so called "Air force Official" was able to wear his uniform and also wield a Gun, with his Full Uniform.

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by stinggy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
miztola: shekau has doubles....he can't fit just die like that
I know na. Let BH continue in their foolery
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Obinoscopy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
DONGOYARO1: are we benefitting from Chris Olukolade and Maryln Ogar's numerous lies?
I don't know. I don't even know if they lied or not. I'm not in the corridors of power thus I don't have access to the information they have. But what I know is that the moral of our soldiers will remain high and those of BH will remain low if we Nigerians are optimistic about our victory over terror. If you watch football, you'd know the importance of the crowd in matches. You'd know the boosting effect of the cheers and the demoralising effect of the jeers.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Zuria(f): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
embarassed embarassed cry cry brave pilot...may God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss cry cry

May God protect your little kids & give solace to your wife now we know you are truly no more cry cry cry

#keepingthepeace #NAFgrieves
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
I am absolutely speechless!

RIP pilot!
embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by BlackBaron: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dottune: This is seriously getting annoying, just heard it on Radio now, but the only question I have to ask is: if the y had supposedly shot the Air Craft, one how come the so called "Air force Official" was able to wear his uniform and also wield a Gun, with his Full Uniform.
That's a Boko bastard wearing a stolen NA desert uniform.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
psalmizt: I still don't get why victims of beheadings stay still for the camera while their abductors behead them... Gosh they are going to kill you anyways so why make it easy on them? I may not be making sense with this rhetorical question but I am sick and tired of seeing scenes of "willful beheadings"... Yes that's what I call it. You are a military man and get caught by Boko, ofcourse you know what their intention is, why make it easy on them and make them score yet another cheap score in the propaganda war? Gobsmacked!!!!

I thought the same way before now too but tell me, would you rather be tortured? They may have been told, that resistance will mean slow torturous death.
I would stay still and be decapitated if that's the case.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by abu12: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Obinoscopy: I don't know. I don't even know if they lied or not. I'm not in the corridors of power thus I don't have access to the information they have. But what I know is that the moral of our soldiers will remain high and those of BH will remain low if we Nigerians are optimistic about our victory over terror. If you watch football, you'd know the importance of the crowd in matches. You'd know the boosting effect of the cheers and the demoralising effect of the jeers.

Oga are u trying to equate boko haram insurgent to a game(a football match)? My brother nobody is happy with what is happen, it is better for govt at all level to find a lasting solution to this madness. The govt shld endeavour to kill all corruption in our military circle, if we choose to play boko issue down like a game, we might be caught unaware in the game and that will be the end of nigeria.
Wake-up and call the appropriate authority to stop boko, except if u are in support of nigeria disintegration or lost of innocent life.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
men he was beheaded. Evil
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Obinoscopy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
abu12:

Oga are u trying to equate boko haram insurgent to a game(a football match)? My brother nobody is happy with what is happen, it is better for govt at all level to find a lasting solution to this madness. The govt shld endeavour to kill all corruption in our military circle, if we choose to play boko issue down like a game, we might be caught unaware in the game and that will be the end of nigeria.
Wake-up and call the appropriate authority to stop boko, except if u are in support of nigeria disintegration.
Did you read our conversation properly (btw myself and dogonyaro1) from the beginning? Of course I'm against corruption and boko haram. However, I'm against the negative mindset some guys here have immediately boko haram releases their media propaganda (I can it the media terrorism). They seem to believe boko haram more than the govt. That's very wrong. Such act could demoralise our soldiers. Our criticisms should be constructive and not destructive.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by DONGOYARO1: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Obinoscopy: Did you read our conversation properly (btw myself and dogonyaro1) from the beginning? Of course I'm against corruption and boko haram. However, I'm against the negative mindset some guys here have immediately boko haram releases their media propaganda (I can it the media terrorism). They seem to believe boko haram more than the govt. That's very wrong. Such act could demoralise our soldiers. Our criticisms should be constructive and not destructive.
Propaganda is a veritable instrument of war but the bombardment of our psyche by the DHQ with false claims is reprehensible. They either sweep away these homicidal psychotics or look for help to put an end to all these

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Uyi168: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re u guys tryin to tell dat shekau z stil alive?...9ja military:lyin to us since 201BC
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by DONGOYARO1: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mahukuntan Nigeria sun saba jin kunya a idon duniya
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Boko haramites don't suffer POWS to live. I don't know why the NA isn't returning the favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Omololu007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Samueldo:

Forget my brother they are going to kill him anyway, he should have curse them and make them know they will pay for what they are doing by this they will not release the video but if they do.then the late pilot action will give the remaining troops high moral to deal with this useless insurgents.

just pray u dont find ursef in such a situation
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Omololu007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tolexander: pls! I'm sorry, how old are you?
i wanted to ask him dis same question u ask him
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by darlingtonNYIG(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
How do people reason at all. How can you shoot down a plane and the person survives and look so healthy!! Biko make una use una brain na chaii! This pure propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by onatisi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
If this video is real ,then it is true that shekau is truly dead. Boko haram has released 2 videos with 96 hrs just to counter the claim that shekau is dead. All these videos shows desperation ,the video is to try and lift up the spirit of its fighters,it is most likely many of boko haram soldiers are fed up and disillusioned . If shekau is indeed alive just one video is enough. But it is obvious the first video didn't have the impact bh intended it to have both on its soldiers and the nigerian army. With the beheading of the pilot it shows the desperation of boko haram to prove a point and this isn't what they usually do. The last time they showed such desperation was when gej said it in a nationwide broadcast that he doesn't know where the chibok girls are ,24hrs later boko haram quickly released a video showing the girls and by showing them ,they were clearly sending the message that they are willing to negotiate. SHEKAU IS DEAD

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Rich4god(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
peteregwu:

Ebi like say you don dey too much Jackie chan or commando movie. That is not home video pls. angry
So you dey enter politics section...
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by onatisi(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
BlackBaron:
That's a Boko bastard wearing a stolen NA desert uniform.
one oof the many problems nigeria army is facing in this war.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by fatdon2(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Asap

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
psalmizt: I still don't get why victims of beheadings stay still for the camera while their abductors behead them... Gosh they are going to kill you anyways so why make it easy on them? I may not be making sense with this rhetorical question but I am sick and tired of seeing scenes of "willful beheadings"... Yes that's what I call it. You are a military man and get caught by Boko, ofcourse you know what their intention is, why make it easy on them and make them score yet another cheap score in the propaganda war? Gobsmacked!!!!

U think this is play station abi?

Pray not find urself in such a situation and if u do find urslf In such a situation, Im very sure that this ur james bond thoughts will vanish.

Have u ever heard about the word TERRIFIED?
Its real.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Samueldo:

Forget my brother they are going to kill him anyway, he should have curse them and make them know they will pay for what they are doing by this they will not release the video but if they do.then the late pilot action will give the remaining troops high moral to deal with this useless insurgents.

E-joker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Lures Youths With Interest-free Loans / ECOWAS Parliament Pleads For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.