Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Is Satan Really A Black Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Satan Really A Black Man? (11527 Views)

Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan / Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? / Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt: A Black African Civilization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Satan Really A Black Man? by olutomiwa(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2007
In most foreign  films that i av watched and even in most calendars too,i noticed that Jesus Christ is always a WHITE MAN{which i av nothing against}while  satan is always a BLACK MAN{which i DOUBT AND DO NOT AGREE}my question is,is satan REALLY A BLACK MAN as this people want us to believe?is there any fact to back up their claim?

1 Like

Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Bankole01(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2007
This is only the white man's propaganda. Read your bible and you will know that Jesus was described to be a man of color with wooly black hair. Pope John Paul before he died, commision a portrait with the correct depiction of Jesus Christ. White people protested the new accepted dacker skinned Jesus, but the Pope stuck to his guns, saying the depiction was an accurate one.

Satan however is denitely a whiteman. He is the only one with insatiable appetite to take what is not his, killing, maining and destabilising others!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by ghettochyk(f): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2007
well, i aint seen Satan before so i can't really say wink
b.t.w., i aint seen Jesus before either.

I don't think i've ever seen any movie where Satan was black. i've seen him as a sexy british white woman and a red dude with some horns and an arrow-like tail.
@olutomiwa
which movies were those?
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by doncartel: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2007
Africa is the hellfire of mankind while the west is heaven.So i would agree that satan is really a black man though i am counfused about his headquarters-lagos or mogadishu
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Ikomi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2007
Bankole01:

Satan however is denitely a whiteman. He is the only one with insatiable appetite to take what is not his, killing, maining and destabilising others!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a very good point, av never seen any race in the world that its appetite is insatiable like dat of the white man. If he has an Island and u have a tiny land on the other side, he would come to see if there is anything ur enjoying that he doesnt have (all in the name of exploration), and if by any chance he finds something, he wants that which u have while still holding on to his own. I have never seen a man like dat. Very skillful but with no soul.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by ghettochyk(f): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2007
this may seem true (IF WE DEFINITELY HAD TO PICK WHICH RACE ON EARTH IS THE DEVIL) when all know history aint been sweet but Satan's race is unknown to us all. even God's race. they are spirits and we don't know the color of spirits, if they even have race.
we can argue and rationalize till tomorrow, but we cannot definitely say the race of the devil.
i'm sure (earlier) white folks depicted Jesus as white because they could not just imagine worshipping a BLACK God, especially a color that the despised from day one, so it makes sense why Jesus is shown as white. but if it makes everyone feel better, take Jesus to be black if you're black, and Asian if you're Asian. there's nothing wrong with that since there's no cold hard facts to prove He's otherwise (or white).

***BUT REALLY, IF GOD IS BLACK AND THE DEVIL IS WHITE, DOES IT MEAN THAT THE DEVIL HAS BEEN SUBDUING GOD LIKE THE WHITEMEN HAVE BEEN DOING TO BLACKMEN? {{{i'm just playing the devil's advocate with absolutely no pun intended}}****
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by folem: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2007

Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by angel101(f): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2007
As far as i am concerned, it is a matter of perception.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by English1(f): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2007
I don't think people visualise Satan as a black man. I can't think of any movies where a black man plays Satan. What movies are you talking about? He's usually shown as a red devil or as a white person.

See the movie 'Bruce Almighty' to see Morgan Freeman (a black man) playing the role of God.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by denex: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2007
the crusades more than 1000 years after the Resurrection with no eye witness account no guidelines. It was later supported by The Last Supper and Monalisa of Leonardo da Vinci.

Lucifer, according to God, was made out of light. I can't say if there's anything like dark light or brown light that would make the devil look like me.

By the way, there's a segment on this page for racial issues please let's be organised in here.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by br222: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2007
I don't think it really matters what satan was or what Jesus was. What really matters is what are you. Black, Brown or just African (.i.e. no colour),

good is always depicted as white and bad as black, I am not black, I am african, but you can call you and I black, thats your judgement, because the when the world shut their eyes and see no light (they see blackness) and they become afraid? whao!!!
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Rubbermaid(f): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
I don't think it matters what color people say Jesus was - it's his spirit that matters most.

HOWEVER, I think it absolutely matters what color they say Satan was!

IN my opinion, SATAN is a WHITE MAN (and or WOMAN) angry

It is not the black race that has committed the greatest atrocities against humanity in this world - it has and always will be the white man - racial injustices, pilferage of other's natural (God-given) resources, hate against others, greed, hoarding of resources in a world where people are dying because they cannot eat, no no, it is the white man that is satan. From Africa to Australia, it has always been the white man.

Let's not let them deviously color satan brown to pass him off as belonging to us. shocked
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by tlops(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2007
he is amoebic in nature so he could be any depending on his mood, I think a black devil go too wicked oo. lol.

but the colour is not what makes him d devil but the content.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by degoat: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2007
No, satan is not a black man, he's a yellow man and he lives in Jamaica.

I beg, give me a break, is this politics?
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Rubbermaid(f): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2007
Believe o.
It is very political that Satan, and even Judas are often passed off as black/dark
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by kilodese(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2007
The truth is that God did not create black man.black men evolved as a result of hot sun.not to talk of satan
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by tlops(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2007
Na true cos adam and eve na white abi?
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Jen33(m): 4:15am On Jun 10, 2007
kilode said:

The truth is that God did not create black man. black men evolved as a result of hot sun.

I'm sorry but you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

You seem to be suggesting that God initially created white (or at any rate light skinned) people first, some of whom now evolved into blacks owing to the climate.

You couldn't be more wrong. There is widespread evidence of the great antiquity of the black race in comparison to other races - the earliest dated skeletal remains of humans are routinely found in Africa - some as old as 3 million years!

In other words the first peoples on earth were blacks, who occupied the globe for thousands of years before other races developed. Contemporary scientific findings indicate that the white race became such via mutation of albinism. Every other race has substantial quantities of melanin, the natural chemical responsible for producing color - apart from the white race.

Numerically speaking, whites are the racial minority in a world populated primarily by non-whites.

Racism - white racism - has been described by psychologists as a subtle but vicious form of self-preservation practised sub-consciously by white people, who are genetically pitted against a numerically and genetically superior force - non-whites.

Whites are 'genetically inferior' in the sense of lower reproductive capacity of their males, and are genetically recessive as a result of their susceptibility to racial elimination upon filial contact with non-white sperm.

The inevitable presence of Melanin in the off-spring  means: non-white.

Thus racism, and its expressions including the capitalist drive itself, industrialism, military dominance, economic dominance, media dominance etc etc are elements of the largely sub-conscious attempts at racial survival against what is regarded as an enemy - the non white.

There is a deep, ancient, mysterious anger/tension in the heart of most caucasians whenever they encounter a non-white.

Which is surprising considering the millions of whites who go to lengths annually to get a tan, and spend millions on liposuction.

Or is it?

Racism is also flattery in reverse - to ease your tension, you make yourself hate the object of desire because you cannot acquire it.

In the words of African-American author, Neil Fuller:

White people hate black people.
The reason white people hate black people is because white people are not black people.
If you know this about white people, you need know little else.
If you don't know this about white people, everything else you know will only confuse you.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by English1(f): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2007
What does liposuction have to do with your argument that white people just envy/hate black people? grin.

P.S. white people do have melanin you know - our skin isn't transparent! Just not as much.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Chiori(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2007
Satan na yoruba.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by denex: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2007
What I'd like to clear is that there is no man with either WHITE or BLACK skin, neither has there even been any such.

If they choose to call themselves white, that's their business. But I am AFRICAN. Let no man call me Black.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by denex: 12:28am On Jun 19, 2007
WHITE SKIN, BLACK MAN

So I fair?
Who come bad patapata?
I still dey try
Who come worst pass?

I yellow na im make me fair
My brother different so therefore E bad
Na you come good because you white
Thank God I manage fair, my own don better.

My sister, you no fit white sh`a try fair
If you no fit fly, shey you go still jump?
Take wig make you wear,see cream sef make you rub
No be God? Black na disease wey get drugs.

Thank you Oyibo, you too try for us
If no be you, we still for dey mad
Thank you say this blackness go soon stop
Thank you O, this madness go soon cure.

But no mind me O, I jus wan ask
No jus mind me at all, but why you dey tan?
If black so bad, why you like am.
E wan come be say na you sef dey mad.

Sorry O, but E dey somehow
You no like black but you wan black
Na white better pass, you born half caste
Which kain palaver come be all that?

Oyibo sir, abeg I know understand.
Master please help me explain
Jesus, God, Angel: all na white.
This your wayo sef, na today?

Everything wey black jus bad
Black magic, black leg, even black heart sef
With your skin like overall eczema,
Na you still wan dey criticize.

But me I never see person wey black before
Me na yellow, my wife brown, my pickin chocolate.
E come be like say na ya own brain black
you no see black but you think black, you imagine black.

So now who come black?
Your coat, your car, everything black
Dye you hair black, smoke your air black,
wear dark shade make you dey see black.

So bros, tell me who come bad.
You wan' come brainwash your slave:
"Black is beautiful"; "black n proud"
you forget say black na state of mind.

You don already black finish
You jus dey shame to talk am
But as you dey resist na ya sef you dey punish.
You wan black, you dey try, so claim am with pride.

Crazeman wey gree don already cure.
So go ask John Hawkins, ask Lord Lugard.
Who come kill my papa, who thief my land?
Black Man!

NEX.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Chiori(m): 12:01am On Jul 26, 2007
Now we know what Satan is. He is an Arab from whichever nation, and he is one of those who pray like ram crying, hitting their heads on the ground and facing the direction of sunrise.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by angel101(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2007
Is the devil in human form? didnt think so, it is a spirit (a fallen angel) therefore colour does not come into play. wink
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by JustGood(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2007
If Satan is a man, he has to be George Bush
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Aneef(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2007
Everybody to his or her opinion but i will just implore all of us to be good and kind to our fellow human being and forget about satan's colour.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Chiori(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2007
good talk
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2007
Satan before falling was an angel!

if you know of what colour an angel is, then you can answer your question.

Note that being in hell, the heat must have done a great job in darkening his skin but if he should ever come out, I am sure he'll be a sexy and fly mulatto.

Anyway that doesn't change the fact that he is the most charming and handsome creature ever created.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2007
whatever your color, satan shares it with you, so no fighting ehn grin
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by AMMUNRA(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2009
EVERYONE SAYS IS GOD WHITE OR BLACK,SAME WITH SATAN, THE FIRST THING THAT WAS CREATED WAS THE UNIVERSE,AND OUT IN SPACE IT IS PITCH BLACK. LIGHT CAME OUT OF DARKNESS,LOOK AT THE SUN, NOW IF U HAVE ON A BLACK SHIRT STANDING IN THE SUN IT OBSORBS ALL THE HEAT,SEE THE DARKNESS HOLDS THE ENERGY. THE DARKNESS IS WHERE THE THE ENERGY IS BORN TO EVEN CREATE LIGHT. LIKE THIS FOR INSTANCE THE SUN IS BORN OUT OF TRIPPLE DARKNESS,MELANIN IN BLACK PEOPLE SKIN GETS PRODUCED AT NIGHT TO PROTECT BLACKS FROM THE UV RAY OF THE SUN.OUR MELANIN TRANSFERS THAT ENERGY INTO DIFFERENT VITAMINS FOR OUR BODY, AND IN THE PROCESS ALSO CREATING MORE MELANIN. THE DARKER U ARE THE MORE PROTECTION U HAVE. BLACKS CAN LAST IN HEAT WAVES, THE MORE MELANIN THE MORE YOU BECOME SPIRITUALLY AWARE, YOU ARE STONGER THAN THOSE WITH LESS MELANIN,MELANIN ALSO SLOWS DOWN YOUR AGING PROCESS.THIS IS FACT PROVIN BY SCIENTIST,SO THE CHILDREN OF DARKNESS(BLACK PEOPLE)ARE THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT(THE SUN).BLACKS ARE PROTECTED BY GOD,FROM THE SUN, WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE CURSED BLACK PEOPLE,SO TO SHOW THE SIGN OF THERE CURSE FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION, THERE SKEN WOULD BE STRICKIN WITH LEPROCY TURNING THEM WHITE AS SNOW, OR THEY WERE BORN ALBINOS.THESE PEOPLE WERE EXILED OUT OF AFRICA TO THE CAUCASUS MOUNTIANS. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED CAUCASIAN NOW BECAUSE THE CAUCASUS MOUNTIANS ARE IN ASIA. THEY LIVED IN CAVES AND HAD KNOW DIRECT NATURAL SUNLIGHT TO HIT THERE SKIN, AND THEY DIDNT HAVE THE RIGHT FOOD THAT WUOLD HELP PRODUCE MELANIN(FOOD WITH COLOR)IN THE ICE AGE THERE BODY HAD TO ADAPT TO THE HARCH COLD WEATHER IN EUROPE,THEIR SKIN BECAME WHITE THERE EYES TURNED BLUE, HAIR TURNED BLOND, AND NOSES BECAME LONGER, THEY WERE MUTATED, THERE BODY WAS NOT RECEAVING THE NATURAL INGREDIENT WHICH IS SUNLIGHT, THAT IS WHY THEY CANT STAND IN THE SUN CUZ THEY BURN, IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS THE WICKED CAN NOT STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF THE SON(SUN) BECAUSE THE CANT TAKE THE HEAT,SO THEY WERE FORCED TO LEAVE THE KITCHEN(AFRICA). BLACKS ARE THE CHILDREN OF GOD, AND WHITE ARE THE CHILDREN OF BLACKS, ITS A SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FACT ALSO,BECAUSE DOMINANT GENES ALWAYS TAKE OVER THE RECESSIVE GENE. U SHOULD OF LEARNED ABOUT THAT IN THE 5TH AND 6TH GRADE,REMEMBER THE PEA POD PLANT EXPERIMENT. TWO WHITE PEOPLE CANT HAVE BLACK BABIES. BUT BLACKS CAN HAVE WHITE BABIES BY THEM BEING BORN ALBINO,AND IF WHITE AND BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BABIES THE CHILD STILL COMES OUT IN THE MIDDLE DARKER THAN THE WHITE BUT LIGHTER THAN THE BLACK,STILL WOULD BE CONSIDERED NON WHITE, U WOULD BE A SHEMITE WHICH IS REALLY SEMITE AND SEMI MEANS HALF,HALF WHAT? HALF WHITE HALF BLACK. BLACK IS DOMINANT AND WHITE IS RECESSIVE.THERE IS REALLY ONLY ONE RACE,WHICH IS REALLY THE BLACK RACE, IT IT JUST COMES IN DIFFERENT SHADES,NOW MODERN MAN CLASSIFIES THE SHADES AS RACES. TRYING TO DENY THE FACT.SO LISTEN IT DOESNT MATTER IF GOD OR DEVIL IS BLACK OR WHITE, GOD IS GOOD INTENTIONS, SATAN IS BAD IN TENTIONS SOME WOULD SAY.INTENTIONS HAVE NO COLOR. AND SATAN MEANS ENEMY. THOSE WHO PRAISE SATAN ARE GODS ENEMY, SO GOD WOULD ALSO BE KNOWN AS SATAN TO HIS ENEMY.AND THE DEVIL WILL BE KNOWN AS GOD.ITS DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE ENERGIES CIRCULATING THROUGH US. IN COURT GOD IS JUDGE CHRIST IS OUR DEFENDER (LAWYER)SATAN IS THE DISTRICT ATTORNY GOING AGAINST YOU.SATAN IS THE ADVERSARY OF MAN,BUT STILL AN ANGEL AND SON OF GOD. JESUS TELLS YOU TO HAVE FAITH IN GOD, THE DEVIL TESTS YOUR FAITH IN GOD TO SEE IF YOUR AS FAITHFUL AS YOU CLAIM TO BE. GOD CREATED HIS FIRST HUMANS IN AFRICA IN EDEN(ETHIOPIA)FACTS ARE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN AND WRITTIN IN THE BIBLE. THE NILE RIVER IS IN THE GARDEN MENTIONED IN THE BOOK OF GENISIS.IT SPRANG OUT FROM ETHIOPIA,IN AFRICA. SO BLACKS SHOULD BE WELL ECKNOWLEDGED AND WELL RESPECTED. BECAUSE IF NOT FOR THEM THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE ILL LITERATE IN EVERY SUBJECT,INCLUDING KNOWIN OF GOD,OF RELIGION,AND SPIRITUALITY,PHILOSOPHY,AND EVERTHING YOU LEARN IN SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES. I AM A BLACK MAN, WITH BROWN SKIN AND NO I AM NOT RACIST, MY MOTHERS FATHER IS A WHITE MAN FROM FRANCE.
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by ElRazur: 4:18pm On May 19, 2009
What does this have to do with politics? Another example of poor moderating. smiley
Re: Is Satan Really A Black Man? by blacksta(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2009
Your moderator is never around. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers / Anxiety Grips Delta As Tribunal Decides Okowa's Fate In 48 Hours. / The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.