Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Obasanjo Host Tinubu, Mark, Ladoja And Others At His Hilltop Mansion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Host Tinubu, Mark, Ladoja And Others At His Hilltop Mansion. (886 Views)

Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover / Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Host Tinubu, Mark, Ladoja And Others At His Hilltop Mansion. by Damolar45(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
on Friday hosted politicians of divergent
political parties who were in his Abeokuta
Hilltop home for consultation in respect of
the 2015 general elections and other issues.
The politicians included the Senate
President, David Mark, of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), former Lagos state
governor and National leader of the All
Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola
Ahmed Tinubu, former governors of Oyo
and Ekiti states, Senator Rasheed Ladoja of
Accord Party (AP) and Engineer Segun Oni
(APC).
While the Senate President is still holding a
closed-door meeting with Obasanjo, the trio
of Tinubu, Ladoja and Oni who arrived the
Hilltop home of the former president had
concluded theirs and left around 2:25p.m.
In an interview with journalists, Tinubu
urged Nigerians to rescue the country from
“mismanagers” and the spell of clueless
leaders.
Re: Obasanjo Host Tinubu, Mark, Ladoja And Others At His Hilltop Mansion. by thegoodone2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
I respect OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo Host Tinubu, Mark, Ladoja And Others At His Hilltop Mansion. by atinukedam(f): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Which kind yeye respect, did u tink d man didn't no wat is doin Bleep obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Host Tinubu, Mark, Ladoja And Others At His Hilltop Mansion. by Damolar45(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think dis is all about giving honour to who honour is due to...

To me i think dis is happening because Obasanjo is the most prominent Nigerian politician as of today.
We will soon know the outcome of the meeting...i mean real motive for holding the meeting.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Detains Edo House Speaker, Majority Leader / Quotes From The Just Concluded Rivers State APC Solidarity Rally / Jonathan's Chief Enforcer Buruji Kashamu & Serial Corruption Of Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.