Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration (883 Views)

Do You Think Nigeria Would Ever Be Corruption Free ? / ICPC Investigates Farida Waziri ,Former EFCC Chairman / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by nelsonegware: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Former EFCC boss eulogizes Uduaghan for running corruption-free administration

By Sylvester Ugwuanyi on October 10, 2014

One-time Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Farida Waziri has praised Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State for running a transparent administration, noting that the administration being run by the governor follows due process in its financial transactions.

The Former EFCC boss, while speaking at the maiden edition of The Sun Women Leadership Summit in Asaba, the Delta State capital, posited that: “The governor never crossed my path and I never crossed his while I was in EFCC; that is why I have the confidence to come into Delta State.’’

She described Uduaghan as “a performing governor, following due process and he has done very well for his people.” She further disclosed that when she was coming, “I thought I will have to land in Benin, but was told there was an airport here, the Asaba International Airport that I saw is one of the best in the country, your Governor has performed well in infrastructural development.”

Re: Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by ifeelgood: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Best legacy.
Re: Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by shedify: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
una don start...promoting failures
Re: Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is pathetic
Re: Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by dat9jaguy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Going by the differentiation of stealing and corruption by our PHD holder in the house,i would say Uduaghan is not corrupt but a thief.
As for that woman,she has no idea how Delta state is run.She should just beg for the money she came for and get out of Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by egift(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by Omokos(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
What a Landmark achievement by Gov Uduaghan,CON.God bless EEU.
Re: Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by jaso1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
She think Nigerians have forgotten how she was removed from the job. If she says otherwise is a kettle calling pot black. Badluck to everybody who believed in such stupid perception.
Re: Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Omokos:
What a Landmark achievement by Gov Uduaghan,CON.God bless EEU.
what a theft marked achievement . God judge uduaga
Re: Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by brownlord1: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nonsense, Apart from petty yahoo boys, and politicians who are not in agreement with the president, do EFCC go after anybody?

Expect her to say same of Ibori or Bankole if given the opportunity. all hail 9ja

1 Like

Re: Former EFCC Boss Eulogizes Uduaghan For Running Corruption-free Administration by Deltaborn: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
The result of good governance

(1) (Reply)

Down Memory Lane:: Quit Presidential Race Now , El-rufai Tells Buhari, IBB / Boko Haram Sieze Fire_whats Your Opinion? / GMB Vs. GEJ How Nigerians Will Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.