Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? (892 Views)

Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent? / Has Any APC Controlled State Universities Pulled Out From The Strike? / INEC Has Not Registered Any APC - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? by reedonne: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Is there anybody to say amen to this prayer.
May the Almighty God shape your life the way APC shaped lagos
Re: Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? by funshint(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 pray that God shld run your life the way GEJ(PDP) is running Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? by reedonne: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
funshint: U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 pray that God shld run your life the way GEJ(PDP) is running Nigeria!
The answer should be AMEN or NO.
I am not a PDP supporter, so I cant.
What I am trying to proof with this thread is that nobody is ready to say Amen to such a question

2 Likes

Re: Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? by size38: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes, I can beat my chest and say Amen to that.
Re: Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? by reedonne: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
size38: Yes, I can beat my chest and say Amen to that.
Then type it. I dont want I can, I want I will of I have.

1 Like

Re: Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? by funshint(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
If U̶̲̥̅̊ know wat Lagos was b4 what it is now i'll gladly say amen to that without blinking!!!
Re: Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? by funshint(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
If wat U̶̲̥̅̊'re talking about concerning Lagos is focused and dedicated leadership infact I say Amen 100times!!!
Re: Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? by egift(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
reedonne: Is there anybody to say amen to this prayer.
May the Almighty God shape your life the way APC shaped lagos

Say a BIG Amen to that.

And with the same Amen, I decree that your life will forever remain the way Jonathan ran Bayelsa and the way he has mange Nigeria. May you never miss the part that has Boko Haram, #Chibok, Stolen NNPC funds, Pension Scam, Asari Threats, Militancy, Kidnapping, Baby Factory, etc. May your case against your enemies be thrown out the way Jonathan uses it to reward your enemies if they decide to support him. And may silence in your life - even when the whole world are begging on your behave - #BringBackYourGirls. May you be insulted the way Jonathan's supporters and Metusellah do when responding to Nigerians calling for more FG support and action. May those that try to stand as your witnesses for Justice be treated the way Gen. Azazi and Sanusi were handled by Jonathan. OP may your economic burden be increase the way Jonathan ambushed Nigerians with Fuel Pump increase (Subsidy). And if you protest the injustice mated on you, may you get half relieve like N65 to N97. May those who stole from you be pardoned like Alams while they still get to keep what they took from you. May those you buy things from inflate the cost like Jonathan handles the Budget and contract sums. If you seek for help from people, may they demand for you to give them $1b loan from you before the will do what is their primary responsibilities which you paid them to be doing. May people you know be handled the way SheCow and his boys are treating the #ChibokGirls. May you security treated the way Boko Haram are attacking our security personnel. May you clap for those that steal from you, the way we hail 1000s of Nigerian Polithiefians are awarded under Jonathan.

OP so shall it be to you. And I will be like what APC has done in Lagos (God will keep curing me the way Fashola handled and contained Ebola, I can also borrow all the money Fashola got as loan, while I will generate the proportion of internal revenue Lagos gets to sustain my debt profile, with many top notch developmental projects commissioned weekly). I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? by nigerianvenom(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2014
funshint: If U̶̲̥̅̊ know wat Lagos was b4 what it is now i'll gladly say amen to that without blinking!!!

do u know dat the IGR of lagos surpasses that of ghana,cameroun n togo put together?has d achievement of bola tinubu n fashola justifies d huge IGR and allocation received?

u can only say amen at ur own risk sha.
Re: Can Any APC Supporter Answer This Question? by nigerianvenom(m): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2014
egift:
my friend go and break ur hypocritical fast so u can recieve a plate of amala and ewedu from Tinubu Lagos Plc

(1) (Reply)

What Really Is TAN? / Opinion: Why NYSC Should Be Made Optional / Photos: Meet Mallam Nuhu Ribadu The Herdsman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.