Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) (966 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / The Deplorable State Of Lagos Federal Secretariat Ikoyi - Exclusive Photos / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) by kinharold(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
My stay in Aba for a Period of 9 days is indeed a mixture of sweet and sour. Visiting/meeting my family, friends and pals was the peak of the sweetness while the rest of the days was a nightmare. Governance in Abia state( the commercial nerve center, the Enyimba City) is absolutely non-existent. It is terribly worse than before. The broadcasting corporation of Abia State(BCA) made matters worse by daily reeling out the administrations outstanding performances to my utmost dismay. Thanks to the MAGIC FM (Aba privately owed station for coming to the rescue).

I rarely criticize governors because leadership position comes with enormous challenges but i have to voice out my frustration. Though i grew up in ABA, but hails from IMO STATE. At least i knew the state of Governance in ABIA STATE since 1999. Needless to point out that i am not a FAN of GOV THEODOR ORJI (OCHENDO GLOBAL), neither is he my enemy but he's my Governor in Abia State. The Truth must be told and here are the hard facts.

1- How was it possible that there is no MOTOR-ABLE ROADS in Aba.

2- Whats the use of collecting Six thousand Naira(N6,000) from all the buildings, shops, and markets in Aba in the name of INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENTAL LEVY? Where are the developments?

3- The dramatic Silence from the Traditional Rulers (NDI-EZE) in Ngwa Land alongside the Youths kept me pondering for answers.

4- Abia State House of Assembly seems to be in comatose or non-existence. If not why are the Silence?

5- Where can one locate a Health centre in ABA.

6- Whats the delaying the conduct of the Local Government Election in Abia State. At least if done, they will focus on the grassroots development.

7- Whats GOV T.A. ORJIS role in attending the South South PDP Zonal rally. Is he not a Governor of PDP from the South East.?He was the only South East Governor in attendance.

8- The National Award of Commander of the Federal Republic(CFR) and other Newspaper awards given to GOV T. A ORJI (OCHENDO GLOBAL) was based on what criteria?.

9- BCA Keep saying he liberated Abia state from Orji Uzo kalu"s Family but ABA is yet to be LIBERATED.

10- Why make mockery of Non-Indegines by sacking them, only to recall them over the radio but haven't recalled them in reality. I guess your planning for 2015.

11- Is Abia State different from EBONYI, ENUGU, IMO AND ANAMBRA STATES in terms of federal monthly allocations.?

12- If Aba residents booed and threw Pure-water at you at a public function with the president in attendance, have you bothered to know why?

13- The last Sanitation exercise was a mess. the refuse dumps along the roads alone, the entire Aba cannot clear it in a month.

14- Is ASEPA( Abia state environmental protection Agency) DEAD.

15- Even the church have all gone silent.

16- Gov T.A Orji from one of the BCA gingles is campaigning for the senate.

17- Has the Governor bothered to know about his administrations performance?.

18- Unfortunately,those angling to succeed him are applauding his non-existent achievements.Just to get his support.

20- IS ABA NOT PART OF ABIA STATE ANYMORE. whats really happening? people are suffering.

God please liberate Abia state. The True GODS OWN STATE.

Copied from a Facebook Page
Re: The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) by jom28gy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
My brother what more shall we say?we are tired just waiting for this man to exit for good to come.
Re: The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
no pishure and you want me to believe you?
Re: The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) by onyfrank: 2:25am On Oct 04, 2014
op we are tired. We waiting for only one natural messiah; "THE DRY SEASON." he is just around the corners, in few days time he will appear. Our only hope

Re: The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) by onyfrank: 2:27am On Oct 04, 2014
c

Re: The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) by onyfrank: 2:31am On Oct 04, 2014
keep seeing

Re: The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) by onyfrank: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2014
hmm

Re: The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) by ba7man(m): 5:58am On Oct 04, 2014
I believe everyone on this forum know the situation in Aba by now.

The question now is "what can be done about it"??
Re: The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) by Meringe(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2014
The best Nigerian president could do about this situation is to award National Award to the crook T. A . Orji. May God take care of GEJ,whom his political ambition takes more importance than the state of Abia.
Re: The Deplorable State of Aba (Enyimba City) by princepee: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Every one know that ochendo is a failure..so this is no news.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Boko Haram Celebrates Nigerian 54th Independence Day / Is Ebola The Much Awaited Plague That Signifies The End Of The World? / History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.