Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics (32730 Views)

Building Of Awka Inner Streets By Obiano / Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by inlandtaipan: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Though more work need to still be done but these pictures were taking from the inner road network of aba. I notice the street are now been swept and kept relatively than it use to be. I felt the impact of this administration as massive road construction are scattered everywhere.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Pheals(f): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2016

show us the opposite !! Of those clean road undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by ascendo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Why didn't you show us Faulks, PH rd, Omuma rd, Eziukwu rd, Uratta rd, old express rd, etc?

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Mrjo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
I didnt see ph rd there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by asha90: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
inlandtaipan:
Though more work need to still be done but these pictures a. I notice the street are now been swept and kept relatively than it use to be. I felt the impact of this administration as massive road construction are scattered everywhere.

Real aba. Stop deceiving people cheesy

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Caseless: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
I can't wait for aba to put up that befitting look and produce everything we need here.
Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Caseless: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
asha90:

Aba means hell in igbo language cool
haba! No wonder it looks like a piggery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by Newsi: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
asha90:

Aba means hell in igbo language cool
Hater! Your hatred for the Igbos will soon give you high bp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by asha90: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
So you agree with that aba is cursed? Point one..LOL

Aba is not only cursed but it means hell cheesy

inlandtaipan:
umuahia is as cursed as aba. No difference
In fact, umuahia is more cursed courtesy of gully erosion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics by iSlayer: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
I was just about hailing inlandtaipan for a job well-done. But he disappointed again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.