Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Jonathan Should Ban Redeemed Church's Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Ban Redeemed Church's Camp (5590 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode Dance At Redeemed Convention (Photos) / Federal Government Should Ban Hijab In Public Places / FG And Senate Should Ban Nomadic Cattle Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan Should Ban Redeemed Church's Camp by KINGTELLER: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
eph12:
This post is so reckless. The redeem church has no power whatsoever over any driver, commercial or private, and so can't and shouldn't be blamed for any mishap. Thank you.
Shallow comment... If a damage road or drainage causes incessant accident to users, who do u blame, the road users or the government who neglect it
Re: Jonathan Should Ban Redeemed Church's Camp by eph12(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
KINGTELLER:

Shallow comment... If a damage road or drainage causes incessant accident to users, who do u blame, the road users or the government who neglect it
I can't even remember the argument again or what this thread was about . But if you're saying redeem is the cause of the accidents on the highway then you're very smart.
Re: Jonathan Should Ban Redeemed Church's Camp by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tabspear:
Is camps a part of Christianity? What the hell is this ? My buttocks pains. The Redeemed Christian Church has brought more harm than good to the constant or partial users of Lagos Ibadan expressway and i urge the government to scrap the 3 day camping.
Sitting for hours in a stuffy and thick traffic and weighing the disadvantages of the camp to its advantages to the larger populace, I discovered the negative impacts of the camp far out weighs its profits. A curious mind would ask, since they are out to worship, what possible harm could they cause? My experiences today, October 3 2014 should satisfy their curiousity.

The traffic created by Redeemed camp causes accidents

I see a dead man as I write in a blue bus, a young man in the mud, killed by accident. The man was poorly dressed and covered with a cloth, it was obvious that he was in poverty and was searching for his daily bread. Most definitely, mad drivers on the rush either to camp or in evasion of the tight traffic must have killed him or how else would a dead man lay on the road? Does God want his worship to supersede our fundamental rights to life he has granted us ?or movement in search of food with the legs he has given us? Or man in his greed would not just consider. If its God that is all hearing and all-seeing we seek, churches on Sundays, fellowships and prayers during the week should suffice. If the spirit of God can’t speak to Pastor G.O to stop the killings by weighing the disadvantages his innovation has caused the federal government should connive with the spirits to stop the camp.

The Camp poses threat insecurity to both the road users and the locals

Due to the density of the road during the camp, there could be a mesh of criminals unnoticed amongst the crowd or in the traffic. I have heard of enough robbery cases on the deadly Lagos Ibadan expressway which is most definitely inevitable with the existence of the camp. In cases of robbery, the inept Nigerian police that finds it difficult to arrest a criminal on open field, how can they control onslaughts in an overpopulated area? I must admit as bitter it might taste, that the government should do its duty by making security a priority, thus banning the camp. Ever heard of an armed robber in GO’s house? Or road? Let the holy spirits protect him but not by making us insecure.

The Camp causes health risks

Following my observation, the camp causes health risks. How? the traffic wouldn’t avail a sick person prompt healthcare . Further the three days could overwhelm the hospitals within and beyond the camp thus creating a problem. Just imagine an epidemic breaks out or some wounded person needs treatment.Would God want us to endanger our health or that of another because we want to attend Adeboye’s camp ? Or Jesus preaches it? did paul write such in the Bible?.......http://www.horizonia.net/jonathan-ban-redeemed-churchs-camp/

the camp is situated in an apc controlled state,so u shud direct ur suggestions to the apc govnor concerned,mr.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha / Defection: Ebonyi Assembly Speaker, Lawmakers Challenge Court’s Jurisdiction / The Situation In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.