Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima (8900 Views)

Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State / Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Reading through many post and comment about the Nigerian pilot beheaded by the so-called bokoharam, blames on the NA and all that. I wanna ask, doesn't the pilot Chimda Hedima have a wife, children, father or mother, sisters and brothers, inlaws, friends, girlfriend or coworkers Ain't we supposed to be hearing news or information about the aggrieved family? Ain't they supposed to identify him since the video is obvious and even speak to newsmen/government about it Practically i haven't heard anything from the family so far in Nigeria, atleast they should be in a better position to tell us if he was really in the NA or a pilot or there about but no one is forth coming. Isn't this suspicious Isn't it questionable

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by MilitaryMinded(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2014
I know of an rtd AVM Stphen Hedima....probably the pilot's father.....the family is in Kaduna
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by egift(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2014
In the Armed Forces, things work a bit differently. It is still a military matter for now. Maybe with time all the facts will be out. But I really don't know why the Army are denying knowing the guy. - Or are they suspecting foul-play?
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by flexing11(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2014
i didnt get the update of this chimda pls who know the story should update me
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:
In the Armed Forces, things work a bit differently. It is still a military matter for now. Maybe with time all the facts will be out. But I really don't know why the Army are denying knowing the guy. - Or are they suspecting foul-play?
Okkk... Perhaps we should wait a bit for more facts, just think by now, atleast the family should be saying something

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
MilitaryMinded:
I know of an rtd AVM Stphen Hedima....probably the pilot's father.....the family is in Kaduna
You sound unsure... The father hasn't openly given any public speech about the incident, no wife or anybody. Its suspicious

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by SkySpirit(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Its all a charade of lies, BH didn't kill Hedima!

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by RockMaxi: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
SkySpirit:

Guy look I am really angry now and this your post no be am at all. Since the facts are still sketchy and doubtful, I will use this your comment as a solace and I pray it is so. angry

1 Like

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by egift(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
flexing11:
i didnt get the update of this chimda pls who know the story should update me

The summary is that for weeks now Nigerian military are missing one of their jets used in the fight against BH. Days ago Boko Leader surfaced with a video claiming he shot down the plane including wreckage. The Army spokes man say it is a lie. Boko Haram in the same video showed and beheaded a man, now identified as Chimda Hedima (Shecow claims he is one of the 2 pilots - the other apparently died in the crash). But the Army has come out to say that the beheading was "superimposed" and that he is not the pilot. In fact that Boko did not shoot any jet - the Alpha Jet – NAF 466 is just missing for weeks now.

For, me I just hope someone will put a bullet on Shecow and get it over with and that Jonathan should stop protecting known Boko Sponsors fueling his re-election campaign.

7 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by upko: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
cry
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
SkySpirit:
I really hope it is. It wont be funny nomore!!!
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

The summary is that for weeks now Nigerian military are missing one of their jets used in the fight against BH. Days ago Boko Leader surfaced with a video claiming he shot down the plane including wreckage. The Army spokes man say it is a lie. Boko Haram in the same video showed and beheaded a man, now identified as Chimda Hedima (Shecow claims he is one of the 2 pilots - the other apparently died in the crash). But the Army has come out to say that the beheading was "superimposed" and that he is not the pilot. In fact that Boko did not shoot any jet - the Alpha Jet – NAF 466 is just missing for weeks now.

For, me I just hope someone will put a bullet on Shecow and get it over with and that Jonathan should stop protecting known Boko Sponsors fueling his re-election campaign.
Jonathan again Must we rub him into everything
Plus doesn't the pilot have family Thats my question. I suspect fowl play from this information by BH...

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

Plus doesn't the pilot have family Thats my question. I suspect fowl play from this information by BH... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Phils: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
The Pilot is Missing in Action, probably dead. But he is not the person killed by BH.
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by egift(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Freest:
Plus doesn't the pilot have family Thats my question. I suspect fowl play from this information by BH... undecided

Mr. Image Defender, who is traveling and hanging out with that Boko Haram Founder that everyone is pointing accusing finger?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-c04A1Ohr764/VBMJVPCeNjI/AAAAAAABOBE/cSJ1HLFw2gk/s1600/zaz.png[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by zurine(f): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
nice question

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by gunuvi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
let's pray the pilot was not killed and pray for some peeps on this thread that blame gej for everything bad that happens and don't praise him for the good things that happens in Nigeria. can u imagine someone on this thread still doubting shekaus death and still blaming gej. shm
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by gunuvi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

okay we accept your believe that shekau is the one saying the truth and NA is the one lying. are you happy now?

5 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
gunuvi:
let's pray the pilot was not killed and pray for some peeps on this thread that blame gej for everything bad that happens and don't praise him for the good things that happens in Nigeria. can u imagine someone on this thread still doubting shekaus death and still blaming gej. shm
Godbless your mouth... They never see the good GEJ does, but always looking for ills to tag him with!!!

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
gunuvi:

okay we accept your believe that shekau is the one saying the truth and NA is the one lying. are you happy now?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

My Image Defender, who is traveling and hanging out with that Boko Haram Founder that everyone is pointing accusing finger?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-c04A1Ohr764/VBMJVPCeNjI/AAAAAAABOBE/cSJ1HLFw2gk/s1600/zaz.png[/img]
Hanging out
When does GEJ now has time to hang out He wasn't there to play, certainly was on important issues bothering the nation. Abegi!

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by egift(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2014

Freest:

Hanging out
When does GEJ now has time to hang out He wasn't there to play, certainly was on important issues bothering the nation. Abegi!

Important State visit to Chad that involved Boko Haram supporting and assisting him? shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by egift(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
gunuvi:

@Bold:
NO. I will not be happy until someone put a bullet in Shekau and Jonathan start prosecuting all known Boko Haram sponsors.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by gunuvi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

@Bold:
NO. I will not be happy until someone put a bullet in Shekau and Jonathan start prosecuting all known Boko Haram sponsors.
that's what I am saying. NA said they have killed him but you didn't believe so tell us where he is and I will pull the trigger if you don't have any confirmed information that he is dead apart from the doctored video pls there's no crime in keeping quiet.
when will you even believe in Nigeria.?

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
gunuvi:

that's what I am saying. NA said they have killed him but you didn't believe so tell us where he is and I will pull the trigger if you don't have any confirmed information that he is dead apart from the doctored video pls there's no crime in keeping quiet.
when will you even believe in Nigeria.?
They actually prefer believing in the said boko haram that in our NA.. Once those NH says something, the next thing is to see Nigerians analyzing and condemning the Government/NA
Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

Important State visit to Chad that involved Boko Haram supporting and assisting him? shocked shocked shocked
That's why it is called politics... Nobody is guilty until proven so, and you don't expect a president to prosecute or condemn someone just cos of mere speculation or rumored informationm do you

1 Like

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by flexing11(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

inshort u are a schooler i know now

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by egift(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Freest:

That's why it is called politics... Nobody is guilty until proven so, and you don't expect a president to prosecute or condemn someone just cos of mere speculation or rumored information do you

Did you just wrote this! cry cry cry Mbanu this is wrong in any angle you look at it.

- You imply Jonathan is playing politics with Boko Haram.
- It implies he is forming deaf and dumb to the cries of Nigerians.
- Are you also saying the security report Jonathan receives daily do not include this "rumours".
- You also saying it is not enough for Jonathan to even investigate it?
- And the biggest issue with your comment is that you are hiding the primary obligation of Mr. President as the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the Nation.

That comment is so wrong my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by MilitaryMinded(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Freest:

You sound unsure... The father hasn't openly given any public speech about the incident, no wife or anybody. Its suspicious

You're right. I actually know some children of the said rtd AVM on FB and I haven't seen anything about the loss of a family member. Let's just wait and see sha

1 Like

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Oooops: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

Did you just wrote this! cry cry cry Mbanu this is wrong in any angle you look at it.

- You imply Jonathan is playing politics with Boko Haram.
- It implies he is forming deaf and dumb to the cries of Nigerians.
- Are you also saying the security report Jonathan receives daily do not include this "rumours".
- You also saying it is not enough for Jonathan to even investigate it?
- And the biggest issue with your comment is that you are hiding the primary obligation of Mr. President as the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the Nation.

That comment is so wrong my brother.
We have police officers, dss, sss, what is their duty please

1 Like

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Oooops: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
I think its pure deceit. This bokoharam people just wanna cause something else the family especially the wife shouldn't just keep quiet... Just my thoughts undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Of Beheaded Pilot- Chimda Hedima by Freest(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Oooops:
I think its pure deceit. This bokoharam people just wanna cause something else the family especially the wife shouldn't just keep quiet... Just my thoughts undecided
You may not be far from the truth dear...

By the way you not looking bad you know!!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex Oyo NURTW Boss, Tokyo Is Dead / Fashola Sacks Contractor Over Slow Road Construction / Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.