Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 (11767 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

To verify and to explain. What's the difference?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Okay, I see you are that dumb so permit me to help you.
I quite agree you cant explain a miracle, that's why its called a miracle however, you can confirm if an event passes as a miracle.
There are natural miracles like the Stonehenge for instance grin grin grin

verify
ˈvɛrɪfʌɪ/
verb
make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified.
"his conclusions have been verified by later experiments"

synonyms: substantiate, confirm, prove, show to be true, corroborate, back up, support, uphold, evidence, establish, demonstrate, demonstrate the truth of, show, show beyond doubt, attest to, testify to, validate, authenticate, endorse, certify, accredit, ratify, warrant, vouch for, bear out, bear witness to, give credence to, give force to, give/lend weight to, justify, vindicate; More

explain
ɪkˈspleɪn,ɛk-/
verb
make (an idea or situation) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts.
"they explained that their lives centred on the religious rituals"
synonyms: describe, give an explanation of, make clear/plain/intelligible, spell out, put into words, express in words;

3 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

If you don't believe and understand THE MAN, cannot understand THE MESSAGE, and hence cannot understand THE MANDATE. . . .simple.

you nicely skipped the scriptures of matthew.ok o

Yes they did not understand THE MAN, THE MESSAGE, and THE MANDATE but they could not deny his ACTS cool

I didn't skip the scriptures of matthew, I ignored it cheesy cos it didn't help your argument.
Gosh shocked you guys are sooooooo dumb so I'm gonna just give you an easier translation

Matthew 10:24-25Contemporary English Version (CEV)

24 Disciples are not better than their teacher, and slaves are not better than their master. 25 It is enough for disciples to be like their teacher and for slaves to be like their master. If people call the head of the family Satan, what will they say about the rest of the family?

so tell me how this supports your ignorance angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by PastorKun(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I quite agree you cant explain a miracle, that's why its called a miracle however, you can confirm if an event passes as a miracle.

verify
ˈvɛrɪfʌɪ/
verb

synonyms: substantiate, confirm, prove, show to be true, corroborate, back up, support, uphold, evidence, establish, demonstrate, demonstrate the truth of, show, show beyond doubt, attest to, testify to, validate, authenticate, endorse, certify, accredit, ratify, warrant, vouch for, bear out, bear witness to, give credence to, give force to, give/lend weight to, justify, vindicate; More

explain
ɪkˈspleɪn,ɛk-/
verb
make (an idea or situation) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts.
synonyms: describe, give an explanation of, make clear/plain/intelligible, spell out, put into words, express in words;

Thanx for this simple explanation but due to the damage oyaks as done to his thinking faculties, he is probably too brain dead to comprehend the simple explanation therein.

3 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

verify
ˈvɛrɪfʌɪ/
verb

explain
ɪkˈspleɪn,ɛk-/
verb

When you were crying foul when I used explain instead of verify in reply to PastorKun's I was wondering if you indeed understand "diction" in English language!

And these are explanations you came up with:
Verify-to make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified.
Compared to...
Explain-to make (an idea or situation) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts.

You might as well want to take on these words-
"to make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified"
Vs
"to make (an idea or situation) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts"
Are these not synonymous judging by the context of my reply to PastorKun?

Knowledge my friend is not confined to the pages of your books and dictionaries. You of all people should know that!
grin grin grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

Yes they did not understand THE MAN, THE MESSAGE, and THE MANDATE but they could not deny his ACTS cool

I didn't skip the scriptures of matthew, I ignored it cheesy cos it didn't help your argument.
Gosh shocked you guys are sooooooo dumb so I'm gonna just give you an easier translation

Matthew 10:24-25Contemporary English Version (CEV)

24 Disciples are not better than their teacher, and slaves are not better than their master. 25 It is enough for disciples to be like their teacher and for slaves to be like their master. If people call the head of the family Satan, what will they say about the rest of the family?

so tell me how this supports your ignorance angry angry angry
??
well, if they Could say Jesus is of the family of satan, what then would folks like you (modern day pharisees) say about we that are of Jesus' household?

use those brains nah, or na fat you gather upstairs?

how would they understand His acts if the could not understand Him or His message? undecided undecided undecided

una dey see wise man abi?! grin grin grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

??
well, if they Could say Jesus is of the family of satan, what then would folks like you (modern day pharisees) say about we that are of Jesus' household?

use those brains nah, or na fat you gather upstairs?

how would they understand His acts if the could not understand Him or His message? undecided undecided undecided

una dey see wise man abi?! grin grin grin

You are dumb and you know it, I didn't say they 'understood his acts', I said they could 'NOT DENY' his acts
They said he was of satan because whilst they COULD NOT DENY his miracles, they did not want to ACCEPT that it was of YAHWEH.

Oyaks has really done worse than I thought he has cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

When you were crying foul when I used explain instead of verify in reply to PastorKun's I was wondering if you indeed understand "diction" in English language!

Verify-to make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified.
Compared to...
Explain-to make (an idea or situation) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts.

Vs
"to make (an idea or situation) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts"

Knowledge my friend is not confined to the pages of your books and dictionaries. You of all people should know that!
grin grin grin

I will for the last time try to redeem this Oyaks infested brain of yours:

Heres one more synonym that might help,

unravel
investigate and solve or explain (something complicated or puzzling).
"they were attempting to unravel the cause of death"
synonyms: solve, resolve, work out, clear up, puzzle out, find an answer to, get to the bottom of, explain, elucidate, fathom, decipher, decode, crack, penetrate, untangle, unfold, settle, reveal, clarify, sort out, make head or tail of

If someone paid money into your account, an sms alert is a verification that you got the payment right? so if I asked you "Did you get the money?" your reply would obviously be "yea I did" and if I went further to say " how do you know you gt it?" you would probably tell me or show me the SMS alert you got right?

Now if someone asks you to explain HOW you got the money in your account, it becomes a different ball game; you might then have to explain the process that finally landed that money into your account.

Verify IF

Explain HOW

Got it?

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:13am On Oct 06, 2014
Lobeez:

I will for the last time try to redeem this Oyaks infested brain of yours:

Heres one more synonym that might help,

unravel
investigate and solve or explain (something complicated or puzzling).
"they were attempting to unravel the cause of death"
synonyms: solve, resolve, work out, clear up, puzzle out, find an answer to, get to the bottom of, explain, elucidate, fathom, decipher, decode, crack, penetrate, untangle, unfold, settle, reveal, clarify, sort out, make head or tail of

If someone paid money into your account, an sms alert is a verification that you got the payment right? so if I asked you "Did you get the money?" your reply would obviously be "yea I did" and if I went further to say " how do you know you gt it?" you would probably tell me or show me the SMS alert you got right?

Now if someone asks you to explain HOW you got the money in your account, it becomes a different ball game; you might then have to explain the process that finally landed that money into your account.

Verify IF

Explain HOW

Got it?

Ride on prof!
Much to learn... you still have.
If both words boils down to prove/clarify the authenticity/validity of an event (a miracle in this case) then I rest my case. tongue
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

Ride on prof!
Much to learn... you still have.
If both words boils down to prove/clarify the authenticity/validity of an event (a miracle in this case) then I rest my case. tongue

This is so so sad embarassed embarassed
I just hope you are just pretending not to understand just for the purpose of argument cos if you really can't tell the difference after all my explanation, then I quit cos I'm not a brain surgeon. undecided undecided undecided

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2014
Lobeez:

You are dumb and you know it, I didn't say they 'understood his acts', I said they could 'NOT DENY' his acts
They said he was of satan because whilst they COULD NOT DENY his miracles, they did not want to ACCEPT that it was of YAHWEH.

Oyaks has really done worse than I thought he has cry cry cry cry

they could not deny his acts but yet denied him and his message,abi?
i thought the acts were a direct result of the message,no?

wise man! grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2014
Gombs:

wise man! grin

I MARVEL AT YOUR IGNORANCE

BYE!

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Gombs:

wise man! grin

No mind am! grin grin grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Lobeez:

I MARVEL AT YOUR IGNORANCE

BYE!

thanks for stopping by. wise man grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by honeychild(f): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

Compared to...

Vs

grin grin grin

please go back to school. You need to learn to read and understand English!

2 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by honeychild(f): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
@Gombs and Kenny4lyfe

I take God beg una make una ask CEC to open LITERACY SCHOOL for you guys. You need it more than Healing School!. Kai. What a pity for Nigeria when our young people cannot comprehend simple English words sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
honeychild:

grin grin grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
honeychild:
@Gombs and Kenny4lyfe

I take God beg una make una ask CEC to open LITERACY SCHOOL for you guys. You guys cool (fixed) need it more than Healing School!. Kai. What a pity for Nigeria when our young people cannot comprehend simple English words language sad sad

honeychild:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by honeychild(f): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2014
@Gombs

I had to speak the type of English you would understand. It's obvious proper English is beyond your scope!
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2014
honeychild:
@Gombs

I had to speak write the type of English you would understand. It's obvious proper English is beyond your scope!

fixed cool
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress / The Occult Or Occultism! / Online Bible School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.