Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 (11748 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2014
PastorKun:

shocked shocked shocked
A miracle can't verified You now see the damage oyakhilome is doing to your already pathetic mental faculties. This criminal has totally destroyed your ability to reason. I remember this was the manipulative lie that he told his victims when NBC insisted he must verify his miracles before airing them. He said " how can mere mortals want to verify spiritual things"? Thus confusing his victims and giving him an escape route for his inability to verify even a single miracle.

I pray God delivers you, Gombs and others from the spell of oyakhilome. Amen( I suspect joagbaje's case is beyond redemption though as he might have sold his soul to the devil)

Can all Jesus' miracles be verified naturally? If yes, how can one verify these? See what some folks already said of Jesus' miracles

Jesus was born of a virgin (Matt. 1:25). It could be said that Jesus was born normally, and myth crept into the story of Christ's birth in order to make Him seem special.  After all, how do you verify a virgin birth?

Jesus changed water into wine (John 2:6-10)
It is possible for anyone to say that Jesus switched the water for wine or had some help in doing it. Else, how could anyone verify it, it's those servant's word against anyone's?

Jesus caused the disciples to catch a large load of fish (Luke 5:4-6).
I can come up with only one account for the time when Jesus instructed the disciples to cast their net into the water; they caught a large amount of fish even though they had been fishing all night long and caught nothing.  From that shore, Jesus was somehow able to see into the water and spot the fish swimming there.  How do we verify this was a miracle?

Jesus cast out demons (Matt. 8:28-32; 15:22-28).
It is possible that demons were never cast out of anyone.  It is possible that the people were pretending to be sick and then appeared cured after Jesus did whatever He did to cure them.  

Jesus raised the dead (Matt. 9:25; John 11:43-44).
Those who were dead really only appeared to be dead--given that the people of the time were not aware of many of the medical intricacies that can lead to people looking dead when they were not really dead. 

Jesus cured deafness (Mark 7:32-35).
The deaf person was not really deaf.  It was a trick--a previously arranged setup to make Jesus look good.

Moral of story... No need verifying anything to anybody, for they'd have their own theory of the matter. Days ago, Joagbaje put up a video of a HIV case, alot of folks here had their own theories about it, no matter the proofs submitted. Same thing in the crusade he had, folks still had their theory. What then? Keep healing folks in the name of Jesus and let those waiting for verification keep waiting.

If you and NBC need verification, it's not a new thing, folks in Jesus' day needed it too. wink

5 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2014
OmoPastor:
I thought this thread was about the program that held at the Excel center, what's all these rantings am reading here.
OP please post pix of the program, miracles, excerpts of the Word etc.
Thanks

I'm on it bro wink
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by PastorKun(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

Can all Jesus' miracles be verified naturally? If yes, how can one verify these? See what some folks already said of Jesus' miracles

Jesus was born of a virgin (Matt. 1:25). It could be said that Jesus was born normally, and myth crept into the story of Christ's birth in order to make Him seem special.  After all, how do you verify a virgin birth?

It is possible for anyone to say that Jesus switched the water for wine or had some help in doing it. Else, how could anyone verify it, it's those servant's word against anyone's?

I can come up with only one account for the time when Jesus instructed the disciples to cast their net into the water; they caught a large amount of fish even though they had been fishing all night long and caught nothing.  From that shore, Jesus was somehow able to see into the water and spot the fish swimming there.  How do we verify this was a miracle?

It is possible that demons were never cast out of anyone.  It is possible that the people were pretending to be sick and then appeared cured after Jesus did whatever He did to cure them.  

Those who were dead really only appeared to be dead--given that the people of the time were not aware of many of the medical intricacies that can lead to people looking dead when they were not really dead. 

The deaf person was not really deaf.  It was a trick--a previously arranged setup to make Jesus look good.

Moral of story... No need verifying anything to anybody, for they'd have their own theory of the matter. Days ago, Joagbaje put up a video of a HIV case, alot of folks here had their own theories about it, no matter the proofs submitted. Same thing in the crusade he had, folks still had their theory. What then? Keep healing folks in the name of Jesus and let those waiting for verification keep waiting.

If you and NBC need verification, it's not a new thing, folks in Jesus' day needed it too. wink

Congratulations in your attempt to bring Jesus down whilst glorifying oyaks and joagbaje.

There is nothing difficult about verifying a simple case of miraculous healing, shame on your thieving pastor for not being able to verify a single one of his so called miracles.

3 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

One question Mr, Did anybody in the time of Jesus doubt any of the miracles he performed? Wasn't it a general consensus that he had powers? Did people not think the Apostles were gods? and even tried to worship them because of undeniable miracles?

Joagbajes video was a joke grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2014
PastorKun:

Congratulations in your attempt to bring Jesus down whilst glorifying oyaks and joagbaje.

There is nothing difficult about verifying a simple case of miraculous healing, shame on your thieving pastor for not being able to verify a single one of his so called miracles.

“If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.”- John 15:20

cool

2 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=Lobeez post=26876742]

One question Mr, Did anybody in the time of Jesus doubt any of the miracles he performed?

shocked Really? Folks doubted God himself in the days of the old church, ask Moses! Why won't they doubt Jesus and why not Jo or Pastor Chris or any other Christian?

Wasn't it a general consensus that he had powers?

grin

Did people not think the Apostles were gods? and even tried to worship them because of undeniable miracles?

So, you mean you can verify how shadows healed folks? If I tell you today a Pastor somewhere in Asia healed folks with his shadows, mwhat would be your response? Ah! "Show me proof" "liars and gullible fellows" etc

Joagbajes video was a joke grin grin

Exactly what fhe pharisees said when folks told them Jesus was alive.. they said "you guys are jokers, you think say we no know una hide the body?" grin
Nothing new buddy, the devils of those days are nstill the ones today. Same pattern, different tactic. He's doing a fine job on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

shocked Really? Folks doubted God himself in the days of the old church, ask Moses! Why won't they doubt Jesus and why not Jo or Pastor Chris or any other Christian?

Don't play smart mr Gombs, was the miracles of Jesus or the apostles ever in doubt by the people of their time?

Yes when people doubted Moses, God always performed a miracle through him that shut them up. those miracles were never denied read your bible Mr cool

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

Don't play smart mr Gombs, was the miracles of Jesus or the apostles ever in doubt by the people of their time?

Yes when people doubted Moses, God always performed a miracle through him that shut them up. those miracles were never denied read your bible Mr cool

the pharisees and other folks doubted him. read John 6:62-66 esp 66. Jesus himself said if they said he is of the house of beelzebub,how much more (not less o)
shall they call those of His household. Math 10:24-25

as for God being doubted by the isrealite,you want verses where God himself was pissed at their unbelief or doubt to his mighty works?
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by jared007: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

7.5 million my bum, those figures are usually exaggerated. I'll give you and example, Pastor Chris has been reported by his ministry to pull up to 3.5million people during a crusade at the national stadium surulere. now tell me, hows that possible? Lets do a small maths okay
if the total sitting capacity of the stadium is 60,000 for instance, and the open field takes the same capacity of 60,000 that totals to 120,000 right? lets assume the impossible that the overflow outside the stadium takes twice this number that is 240,000 (impossible) that means total attendance grosses at 380,000 which is still less than half a million. Yet this liars claimed they had 3.5million people in attendance and even called it a conservative estimate. Wow!

You're not current dude, Holyfield was later confirmed to have been misdiagnosed, even the wikipedia link you posted admits this

"...Holyfield later stated that his heart was misdiagnosed due to the morphine pumped into his body."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evander_Holyfield

After this discovery he was interviewed and this is what he said "There really was not anything to heal. That is because I do not believe that I had a problem with my heart to begin with."

That is so not true, none of Hinns miracles have checked out. Most of his miracle recipients have been traced and all have been found to either still live with the same sicknesses or that their conditions were exaggerated or that they have even died.
Some of his books have been rewritten several times because of false testimonies he published and he was forced to remove the testimonies.

With all pleasure Sir grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH4J75BfPbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnEo6-i_aZw
you are a bloody liar! The 3.5million crowd was not at surulere but at d camp-ground along lagos-ibadan expressway.

3 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
PastorKun:

shocked shocked shocked
A miracle can't be verified

Emphatically "YES"! Else it wouldn't be called a miracle!

You now see the damage oyakhilome is doing to your already pathetic mental faculties. This criminal has totally destroyed your ability to reason.

That you choose to see things as expressed above is not a new thing sir! Ride on Pastor Kunle your congregation dey applaud you! grin grin grin

I remember this was the manipulative lie that he told his victims when NBC insisted he must verify his miracles before airing them. He said " how can mere mortals want to verify spiritual things"? Thus confusing his victims and giving him an escape route for his inability to verify even a single miracle.

It begs the question therefore, thou Pastor Kunle that: What is a miracle?
Can you explain how 5 loafs and 2 fishes feed 5000 men (excluding women and children)?
Can you explain with proof sir how a woman without ovaries conceive a baby, carry it for 9 months and give birth to that child?
Or how a disease that was medically incurable became cured?
That's all! grin grin grin

I pray God delivers you, Gombs and others from the spell of oyakhilome. Amen!
Too late sir! We're sold out for Christ already! grin grin grin

(I suspect joagbaje's case is beyond redemption though as he is all out for God)

Fixed grin grin grin
Do have a blissful sunday sir! grin grin grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by nora544: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Can you explain with proof sir how a woman without ovaries conceive a baby, carry it for 9 months and give birth to that child?

This is no miracle, sorrry that i have to tell you this, that with the modern medicine you can make this.

Just see it in the news yesterday that a woman who has now womb, got a new womp and after 2 years she got a child so that is modern medicine and no miracles University hospitaly of vienna they can make this and they are not the only hospital in the world who make this.

I know in nigeria you see only church programs but no informations about medicne.
We had yesterday a documentation it was about 50 minutes long about ebola and what they are doing and about medicine and about zmapp but i know it is more important to look at your rich pastors that you get brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by jared007: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

grin grin grin grin stop trying to shift the post dude, we're talking about the miracles of Jesus and the Apostles; none was doubted, they only doubted the source of power.

If he did provide any proof of his miracles, he would not have remained banned

Yea, they told him he couldn't use the title miracles unless he could prove just one miracle. He couldn't tongue

And you didn't see him expose a prominent Pastor? Just tell me you didn't see that
you are here critical about miracles 4rm pastor chris when ordinary members are healing d sick and making people get up 4rm wheel chair. I ve laid hands on people b4 and they fell under the power of the holy ghost!
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
PastorKun:

Jesus wasn't able to verify his miracles to the "PastorKun's" of his days too oh!
Does that mean, shame on him too?

grin grin grin
*I dey laugh in swahili*

Can PastorKun explain to everyone how that though the working of miracles is backed by the Holy Ghost, the man behind it is always held responsible for it?
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by nora544: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
jared007:
you are here critical about miracles 4rm pastor chris when ordinary members are healing d sick and making people get up 4rm wheel chair. I ve laid hands on people b4 and they fell under the power of the holy ghost!

Sorry but the miracles of this pastor chris are fake and not real he need it that he got more money out of his followers.

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
nora544:

This is no miracle, sorrry that i have to tell you this, that with the modern medicine you can make this.

Just see it in the news yesterday that a woman who has now womb, got a new womp and after 2 years she got a child so that is modern medicine and no miracles University hospitaly of vienna they can make this and they are not the only hospital in the world who make this.

I know in nigeria you see only church programs but no informations about medicne.
We had yesterday a documentation it was about 50 minutes long about ebola and what they are doing and about medicine and about zmapp but i know it is more important to look at your rich pastors that you get brainwashed.

Happy Sunday maam!
This appears to be my first interaction with you on NL! grin

Eeerm... you might wanna go easy on that device of yours. Okay?
I almost wanted to say your typos are legendary but... lipsrsealed
I know about test tube babies and other medical process of reproduction (which isn't news anyway) but my question is based on babies that were conceived outside such processes! Thanks! grin

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
nora544:

grin grin

I laugh at your ignorance
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by nora544: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

Happy Sunday maam!
This appears to be my first interaction with you on NL! grin

Eeerm... you might wanna go easy on that device of yours. Okay?
I almost wanted to say your typos are legendary but... :-x
I know about test tube babies and other medical process of reproduction (which isn't news anyway) but my question is based on babies that were conceived outside such processes! Thanks! grin

I want to see the documents because I know about the miracles in nigeria running to India and than telling his followers God in his grace gave us 2 kids at the same time and when they make it in india with modern medicine and also in nigeria it is possible.

Pastor chris has no documents about his miracles and I know this so stop telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
nora544:

I want to see the documents because I know about the miracles in nigeria running to India and than telling his followers God in his grace gave us 2 kids at the same time and when they make it in india with modern medicine and also in nigeria it is possib ;Dle.

Pastor chris has no documents about his miracles and I know this so stop telling lies.

grin grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
nora544:

I want to see the documents because I know about the miracles in nigeria running to India and than telling his followers God in his grace gave us 2 kids at the same time and when they make it in india with modern medicine and also in nigeria it is possible.

Quote me again when you're done working on your typos maam. Maybe you'll get the truths you're looking for.
Until then, see ya! grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

grin grin

grin grin grin
Who needs crack ya' ribs when you can lol it out right here?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by jared007: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
nora544:

Sorry but the miracles of this pastor chris are fake and not real he need it that he got more money out of his followers.

nora the self-righteous babe abi na boy u be? Which church u dey attend sef becos all ur previous posts happen to criticize pastors of different churches?
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
jared007:
nora the self-righteous babe abi na boy u be? Which church u dey attend sef becos all ur previous posts happen to criticize pastors of different churches?

Its a she... and she claims to be Catholic. grin

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by nora544: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

https://www.nairaland.com/1934462/christ-embassy-new-twist-pastor

What is with this post you say nothing, he has nothing to say in UK,

The church in Uk didnot belong to him read this and it is tru.

Why we didnot see any photo of this event.

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

I was giving an example from a crusade here in Nigeria that I'm well aware of that was reported to have 3.5 million in attendance in a venue that cannot take more that 60,000 people sitting. If you cant figure out the estimations i made then sorry I'm not a maths teacher undecided

Sorry until you have proof that the venue cannot take 60000 people sitting, then I won't take your claim seriously.

I think you missed this part of the wikipedia post:

"When he went to the hospital to have his shoulder checked, he was diagnosed with a heart condition and had to announce his retirement from boxing. It later surfaced that the chairman of the medical advisory board for the Nevada State Athletic Commission believed his condition to be consistent with HGH use"

Isn't very simple to figure out why he passed the examination? because there was no heart condition smiley the previous test went wrong because of the morphine in his bloodstream. He said himself that there was no healing don't you get it. these were his very words: "There really was not anything to heal. That is because I do not believe that I had a problem with my heart to begin with."

My question now is why was he looking for a miracle I noticed how you avoided the question. Here is his testimony of his miracle on his official website.

http://www.evanderholyfield.com/bio/you-are-healed/

Besides holyfield is not the only celebrity to testify to healing, Van de Westhuzen, professional rugby player was healed by Joshua, our own Tonto dike and Jim iyke have testimonies to share.

Nope, because Benny has been caught pants down countless times lying. Please watch the videos I posted, when you're done, I'll give you more cheesy

Does it make any difference? now I given you proof so what do you say now? cool

It does make a difference. Firstly you said Hinns ministry has gone down I provided proof to refute your claim.

I asked you to provide proof that CEC exaggerated 3.5 million attendees you couldn't. You even lied that the crusade held in surulere grin

If I hadn't shown a larger part of wikipeadias quote, you would have completely misrepresented the facts to suit you.
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by jared007: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

I see. The self-righteous mama doesn't even know what's happening at the vatican!
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

grin grin grin grin stop trying to shift the post dude, we're talking about the miracles of Jesus and the Apostles; none was doubted, they only doubted the source of power

Says you? So the raising of the dead is not a miracle I haven't seen any greater miracle than making a dead man come alive.

I can boldly tell you that you are wrong. Read your bible well the pharisees accused jesus of casting out demons through the power of Beelzebub, in order words the source of his power was in question.

If he did provide any proof of his miracles, he would not have remained banned

He is not banned BLW still airs miracles and their teachings on our local T.V stations.

@Gombs, please paste the local schedule for atmosphere for faith so that he can watch them.

Yea, they told him he couldn't use the title miracles unless he could prove just one miracle. He couldn't tongue

And you didn't see him expose a prominent Pastor? Just tell me you didn't see that

I saw all that show he put up. Whilst he is right that there are charlatans and fake faith healers that does not refute the fact that there are those truely called by God. Infact what Brown ignored was that there are real miracles, doctor certified, witness verifiable. I have witnessed a live miracle happened in my very eyes.
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
nora544:

https://www.nairaland.com/1934462/christ-embassy-new-twist-pastor

What is with this post you say nothing, he has nothing to say in UK,

The church in Uk didnot belong to him read this and it is tru.

Why we didnot see any photo of this event.

grin grin

You want me to say something? Why did you say it's true? Because it's against Pastor Chris? grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

True! The point is even if an angel comes down from heaven, folks still won't believe. We are not answerable toi trolls, what they need is not proof, they need a personal experience of the power!
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

the pharisees and other folks doubted him. read John 6:62-66 esp 66. Jesus himself said if they said he is of the house of beelzebub,how much more (not less o)
shall they call those of His household. Math 10:24-25

as for God being doubted by the isrealite,you want verses where God himself was pissed at their unbelief or doubt to his mighty works?

SMH! embarassed I wonder how you read your bibles, the people never doubted whether the healings really occurred, they just did not believe Jesus was the messiah.

John 6:62-66King James Version (KJV)

62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

Emphatically "YES"! Else it wouldn't be called a miracle!

It begs the question therefore, thou Pastor Kunle that: What is a miracle?
Can you explain how 5 loafs and 2 fishes feed 5000 men (excluding women and children)?
Or how a disease that was medically incurable became cured?
That's all! grin grin grin

How is it so difficult to know the difference between 'To Explain' and 'To verify' shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

How is it so difficult to know the difference between 'To Explain' and 'To verify' shocked shocked shocked shocked

To verify and to explain. What's the difference?
Please tell us what you know else allow PastorKun to respond. It's that simple!
Thanks!
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

SMH! embarassed I wonder how you read your bibles, the people never doubted whether the healings really occurred, they just did not believe Jesus was the messiah.

John 6:62-66King James Version (KJV)

62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
If you don't believe and understand THE MAN, cannot understand THE MESSAGE, and hence cannot understand THE MANDATE. . . .simple.

you nicely skipped the scriptures of matthew.ok o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? / Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.