Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies (12069 Views)

See Photos From Traffic Robbery On Mile 2 Last Night / My Experience With Robbers Last Night / Women Molested, Vehicles Vandalised At Ibadan Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

I wouldn't know cos ayam still a virgin, I plan on doing it wen am 30 so wen dat time comes in 10 yrs time I will contact u dear
virgin? Unbelievable
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Buoyantic:
virgin? Unbelievable
Bera believe it
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
kropelgrada:
I think they are girls from nairaland..especially the ones replying here. Pls go through their faces properly,do they look familiar from last nite? smiley
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Bera believe it
picture of the sealed or idonbilivit
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Buoyantic:
picture of the sealed or idonbilivit
Come to my hus nd see it. 22 sambisa, chibok. Borno

1 Like

Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

lolz forget it
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Buoyantic:
cry weird as it may sound,I was raped in turn by two runs girl at a club somewhere in Lagos.right now am passing through emotional trauma.lord help me
your siggy got me cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Thebrightest(m): 12:43am On Oct 05, 2014
rozzay:

Nawa o! So you expect somebody to come to that your house, just to verify if something is sealed?

1 Like

Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:56am On Oct 05, 2014
classic effect of watching too much po*rn. I don't see any way a guy can be molested because in that situation of fear, your joystick would probably refuse to stand
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Silentnoise(m): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
cry weird as it may sound,I was raped in turn by two runs girl at a club somewhere in Lagos.right now am passing through emotional trauma.lord help me
Got one word for you.. "Samadora"
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 05, 2014
miztola:
your siggy got me cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
undecided ok
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Silentnoise:

Got one word for you.. "Samadora"
what's samadora?
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
undecided ok
Don't gimme that face.
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2014
miztola:
Don't gimme that face.
smiley are u a Muslim
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
sorry for the mol.est.at.ion..
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by LadyCaty(f): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
my des those girls forced it to stand...dey even kissed my red lips till it swelled

Which 1 z red lips
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
smiley are u a Muslim
No
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by egopersonified(f): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:

With this your ordeal and signature, I think the devil just escaped from hell just because of you, better make a choice btw mfm and synagogue.
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
LadyCaty:

Which 1 z red lips
u wan see my red lips
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
miztola:
No
did you go to church today?
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
egopersonified:

With this your ordeal and signature, I think the devil just escaped from hell just because of you, better make a choice btw mfm and synagogue.
God forbid its not my portion *speaking in tongues * amen
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
did you go to church today?
Yes
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by LadyCaty(f): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
u wan see my red lips
Tot you sed is swollen..
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
LadyCaty:

Tot you sed is swollen..
ya its swollen
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by LadyCaty(f): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
ya its swollen

Ok den..weneva it kums dwn you show mi.
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
LadyCaty:

Ok den..weneva it kums dwn you show mi.
what do you wanna do with my pinky lips
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by LadyCaty(f): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
what do you wanna do with my pinky lips

U asked if I wana see den I ansad you nd besides you sed red hw kum is nw pinky.
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by andyanders: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Op it is possible and here in Nigeria, many people will think you are talking trash. Ladies do ra-pe men and sometimes get violent on their prey.

One thing is that here in Nigeria, we only look at men molesting ladies and not ladies molesting gyys.

Op, never mind some responses here cus they can never understand what you are saying.
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
LadyCaty:

U asked if I wana see den I ansad you nd besides you sed red hw kum is nw pinky.
red,pinky still dsame na..
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
andyanders:
Op it is possible and here in Nigeria, many people will think you are talking trash. Ladies do ra-pe men and sometimes get violent on their prey.

One thing is that here in Nigeria, we only look at men molesting ladies and not ladies molesting gyys.

Op, never mind some responses here cus they can never understand what you are saying.
God bless you for this..ur words are full of wisdom
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by LadyCaty(f): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Buoyantic:
red,pinky still dsame na..

Ok ve heard..so show mi.
Re: I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
LadyCaty:

Ok ve heard..so show mi.
how come you don't have dp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife Five Times In Atlanta, Georgia / Nigerian Man Arrested In Sa Kaew, Thailand (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.