Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

HELP... Advice/opinions Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP... Advice/opinions Needed (529 Views)

Funny Picture: Opinions Needed / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! / Advice/opinions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP... Advice/opinions Needed by madgoat(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Peeps, my frnd was wt his babe in his bunk last nite (dey were already in bed) and a guy called d babe to ask where she was. She said she was in her room in skul. D guy now asked dat he wanted to speak to her roommates to be certain she was in her room. Her reply was her roommates werent arnd. #the line cut during conversation and d guy still called back to be certain of d babes whereabout.
My frnd feels like he has been betrayed.

#plz advice and expatiate on diz so dat i can snd all d replies to my frnd

#points to note :. (1) Guy is working and in his early 30s. Though not rich.
(2)Babe is in final year and abt 23yrs.
(3)They av been dating for abt a year.
(4) she travelled frm skul to be wt him during diz sallah break
(5) she visits him several times wen shes free in skul.
(6) Guy is serious wt d babe and has made his intentions knw. He has even been to see d babe's mum concerning d babe.
(7) babe has once told guy dat shes not ready for marriage until after NYSC
(cool Shes graduating diz year.
Re: HELP... Advice/opinions Needed by ronald4lif(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2014
Its certain the babe is cheating on him, like she's double dating, that's if she's not in more than two relationship. Its up to him to decide if he wants to still maintain the relationship or quits. I can't stand a cheat, rather be single. He should decide what he wants out of the relationship, naim sabi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Nairaland Crush?[don't Be Shy] / Why Men And Women Think Differently. This Guy Nails It. / How Many Of You Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.