Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Belated Wooing Challenge. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Belated Wooing Challenge. (13803 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by chibwike(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

Uhn Uhn.
Let's give him grace.

Continue laughing o
God is seeing you cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Lol, eh'mabinu na
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

cry cry

Tallesty1 embarassed

cry Goodmorning

sad
Good morning my dear.

Why that face nah??

Who is looking for your trouble this morning?
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by MizMyColi(f): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Good morning my dear.

Why that face nah??

Who is looking for your trouble this morning?

My dear embarassed
Lemme finish crying first cry

Brb.

1 Like

Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

My dear embarassed
Lemme finish crying first cry

Brb.
Something is definitely gonna be up when you come back.

My BP ofcourse
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Something is definitely gonna be up when you come back.

My BP ofcourse

embarassed
https://www.nairaland.com/1941188/heart-broken
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

embarassed
https://www.nairaland.com/1941188/heart-broken
Oh............

I saw it when I checked in..

But I reasoned that it is not commenting time yet?
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by MizMyColi(f): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Oh............

I saw it when I checked in..

But I reasoned that it is not commenting time yet?

Yeah, it isn't actually.
I just made an exception by replying prisca because she owed me some pictures grin

I'd actually looked forward to it and that mention got me deflated kind of.

Well, I should just wait for a bit and see how things pan out.

You might have to come to my rescue grin grin grin grin grin

Hope Epathra will agree sha. embarassed
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yeah, it isn't actually.
I just made an exception by replying prisca because she owed me some pictures grin

............ok...

Let's watch out then.

Remember, a mention is it all takes............

Epathra's been MIA for almost a week now............

cry
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yeah, it isn't actually.

............ok...

Let's watch out then.

cry
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by MizMyColi(f): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
............ok...

Let's watch out then.

cry

shocked shocked shocked

Awwwwmmm

Thank You embarassed

Epathra, biko, report for loving duty when you can, e hear. grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by MizMyColi(f): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Tallesty1:

I'm thinking of another story line. grin grin grin grin grin
It's in the pipe already.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

I'm thinking of another story line. grin grin grin grin grin
It's in the pipe already.
Wow............

Make I check am, abi u never bring am online?
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by MizMyColi(f): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Wow............

Make I check am, abi u never bring am online?

Uhn, Uhn.
As a matter of fact, I couldn't do much today in that regard.

I had to study and then work too.

I was thinking.........

Inshort, my brain blank now.
ah jus dey wake up from sleep.

Could you suggest chat story lines?
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Epathra(f): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
............ok...

Let's watch out then.

cry
Obi m. I'm back and better. Work stress plus my BIS finished too.
So,
Where did we pause our love?
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2014
Epathra:

Obi m. I'm back and better. Work stress plus my BIS finished too.
So,
Where did we pause our love?
Pause??

Nah.

I have been giving it all the possible nourishments...

Awaiting your return............

So we could do the needful............

BTW, how have you been?

I had my busiest day yesterday and I pray to be free today.

1 Like

Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

Uhn, Uhn.
As a matter of fact, I couldn't do much today in that regard.

I had to study and then work too.

I was thinking.........

Inshort, my brain blank now.
ah jus dey wake up from sleep.

Could you suggest chat story lines?
Owk...

Lemme check my story store.

But first I need to re-visit the thread..........

To gain more insight on what you want.

I wouldn't want my story to be off topic.

You could enlighten me here if you are free.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by MizMyColi(f): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
Owk...

Lemme check my story store.

But first I need to re-visit the thread..........

To gain more insight on what you want.

I wouldn't want my story to be off topic.

You could enlighten me here if you are free.

My dear.

Thank You kiss

No story would be off topic in this regard.

But it's going to be inform of a chat.

For example, the one I'm doing with Lief is about a girl who is jilted by her man.

The guy has his reasons too and we don't really know what'll happen at the end of their chat, will they go their separate ways or will he take her back.

Does she want to be taken back?

We'll never really know until the drama unfolds.

So, just think of a thrilling chat topic, the kind you know that everyone would be interested in, I'll create a thread, and we'll act it out.

It's gotta be suspense filled.

The kind everyone wants to come back and read.

More importantly

It's a chat btw two people who are not physically present to eachother.

Happy Weekend

grin grin grin
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Epathra(f): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
back n berra darl. Thanks for keeping obim company while i was away.
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked shocked

Awwwwmmm

Thank You embarassed

Epathra, biko, report for loving duty when you can, e hear. grin grin grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

My dear.

Thank You kiss

No story would be off topic in this regard.

But it's going to be inform of a chat.

For example, the one I'm doing with Lief is about a girl who is jilted by her man.

The guy has his reasons too and we don't really know what'll happen at the end of their chat, will they go their separate ways or will he take her back.

Does she want to be taken back?

We'll never really know until the drama unfolds.

So, just think of a thrilling chat topic, the kind you know that everyone would be interested in, I'll create a thread, and we'll act it out.

It's gotta be suspense filled.

The kind everyone wants to come back and read.

More importantly

It's a chat btw two people who are not physically present to eachother.

Happy Weekend

grin grin grin
Owk...

I will try..

1 Like

Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Epathra(f): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1 and mizmycoli, I'm in a dilenma abt smrth and will like to get ppl's opinion urs especially. I tot of cr8n a thread buh I've not mustered enof strength to write and to absorb thesome silly comments.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by MizMyColi(f): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Epathra:
Tallesty1 and mizmycoli, I'm in a dilenma abt smrth and will like to get ppl's opinion urs especially. I tot of cr8n a thread buh I've not mustered enof strength to write and to absorb thesome silly comments.

kiss kiss kiss
Nne, we're here for you.

Yeah, please don't create a thread.
Let's talk about it first, if the matter pass us, we know reasonable people to call to drop their opinions.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Epathra(f): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss
Nne, we're here for you.

Yeah, please don't create a thread.
Let's talk about it first, if the matter pass us, we know reasonable people to call to drop their opinions.
Thanks dear. I know I can bank on Ʊя̩̥̊ support.
Maybe I shld justwrite ΐτ̅ here. ΐτ̅ may not be very coherent though buh I will answer Ʊя̩̥̊ questions.
Btw, where's obim?
Now ΐτ̅'s my turn to miss himgrin
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by MizMyColi(f): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Epathra:

Thanks dear. I know I can bank on Ʊя̩̥̊ support.
Maybe I shld justwrite ΐτ̅ here. ΐτ̅ may not be very coherent though buh I will answer Ʊя̩̥̊ questions.
Btw, where's obim?
Now ΐτ̅'s my turn to miss himgrin

He'll be here soon grin

Just flow bae, We'll listen (Abba too)
That's a promise.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Epathra(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lemme give a summary! I left my previous job on a mutual agreement with my boss. He gave a date to come 4 my pay. A day b4 then, I tried reaching him on a social platform(we've always chatted thru  medium) he was mute. A day after the agreed date, he left an offline msg that he was unable to access the internet but he did not fix another time.
Fast forward to my concern for abt 2 wks now, he hasn't said anything abt the money wch is not a big deal 4 ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥(I'm dead serious) but he has decided to start flirting with ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥.
My headache is I want to shut him out but my mom wants ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ to get the money or have him say he's not paying !
Ps: lack of integrity was one of the reasons I resigned(didn't mention ΐτ̅ though) plus, upon resignation, he told ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ he wanted to be my friend wch I agreed. Abi? When did ΐτ̅ bcome an offense to agree to friendship?
Plz overlook the errors in this text. Feverray, mizmycoli, tallesty1, my scattered tots.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by MizMyColi(f): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Epathra:
Lemme give a summary! I left my previous job on a mutual agreement with my boss. He gave a date to come 4 my pay. A day b4 then, I tried reaching him on a social platform(we've always chatted thru  medium) he was mute. A day after the agreed date, he left an offline msg that he was unable to access the internet but he did not fix another time.
Fast forward to my concern for abt 2 wks now, he hasn't said anything abt the money wch is not a big deal 4 ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥(I'm dead serious) but he has decided to start flirting with ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥.
My headache is I want to shut him out but my mom wants ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ to get the money or have him say he's not paying !
Ps: lack of integrity was one of the reasons I resigned(didn't mention ΐτ̅ though) plus, upon resignation, he told ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ he wanted to be my friend wch I agreed. Abi? When did ΐτ̅ bcome an offense to agree to friendship?
Plz overlook the errors in this text. Feverray, mizmycoli, tallesty1, my scattered tots.

Okay first off Dear, I think he wants to play a sharp one on you.

He prolly knows you're the God-fearing kind who would never allude to anything messy, and is using that against you - subtly, covertly.

He figured that if he starts showing amorous advances, you'll just shut him out completely.

On the other hand, he might like you for real and is only stalling the payment as a means to get closer to you.

Is he married?
If he is, you need to thread more carefully.
Personally I don't appreciate befriending married male folks.

What was your relationship with him like when you worked together, did he show any signs of interest in you?
Why now?

Look Bae, you need to be ASSERTIVE and at the same time - not come off as rude.

Tell him that while you appreciate his interest in you,
You'd like to know exactly when to come for your money.

If he tries to dodge the question or cut corners, flow for a bit and then pop the question again.

One more thing I have to advice you though, in your next job, try NOT to be good friends with your boss, male or female.
Keep the relationship as formal as possible.
It'll help you make objective judgements when the need arises.

Yes, I agree with your Mom, keep following him with Wisdom, until it is clear he doesn't want to pay.

And please stop getting worked up over this, it might lead you to make judgements you might regret later.

Patience and wisdom is key.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Epathra:
When I stoped working @ egnut media to start my own business.

My Boss was owing me 2 months salary.

Even thou I explained to him that my reason for quitting was to start my own business.(He knew how I needed the money)

Still he went ahead and seized my money.

I did all my best to make him pay, but he kept delaying me.

I got tired of waiting and stopped asking for it............

I would ask you to do thesame(depending on the amount involved and how you got/started the job. If it was through someone then you report him to the person. If you have employment letter then you may want to sue him. I don't advise you to sue him thou).

I think letting go is the best way to get rid him.

But you must ensure that ur mom understands how you feel about the whole thing and why you wanna let it go.

1 Like

Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Epathra(f): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
I'm glad u understand my standpoint easily. To start with, he isn't married.I keep my rapport with married folks VERY formal. Now, the irony is, while working for him, we barely talk. Save the usual good mornings, I mind my business on my system. The only time we had a long talk was the day I was leaving when I told him decision and my opinion of him(upon his insistence tho). Even during staff briefings, if he doesn't direct a question to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥, I keep mute. I'm naturally not given to plenri talks. I don't do office famz, naturally, I A̶̲̥̅♏ QUITE reserved esp in formal settings. I try always to keep ΐτ̅ formal!
MizMyColi:

Okay first off Dear, I think he wants to play a sharp one on you.

He prolly knows you're the God-fearing kind who would never allude to anything messy, and is using that against you - subtly, covertly.

He figured that if he starts showing amorous advances, you'll just shut him out completely.

On the other hand, he might like you for real and is only stalling the payment as a means to get closer to you.

Is he married?
If he is, you need to thread more carefully.
Personally I don't appreciate befriending married male folks.

What was your relationship with him like when you worked together, did he show any signs of interest in you?
Why now?

Look Bae, you need to be ASSERTIVE and at the same time - not come off as rude.

Tell him that while you appreciate his interest in you,
You'd like to know exactly when to come for your money.

If he tries to dodge the question or cut corners, flow for a bit and then pop the question again.

One more thing I have to advice you though, in your next job, try NOT to be good friends with your boss, male or female.
Keep the relationship as formal as possible.
It'll help you make objective judgements when the need arises.

Yes, I agree with your Mom, keep following him with Wisdom, until it is clear he doesn't want to pay.

And please stop getting worked up over this, it might lead you to make judgements you might regret later.

Patience and wisdom is key.

Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Epathra(f): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
I agree with you obim. Buh my mom won't have ΐτ̅ any other way. Infact, @ a point, she wanted to speak with him.besided, you left out the part where he's flirting with ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ which is my cause for concern. Trying to chat ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ up @ midnyt, asking if I've missed him n all (well I bluntly tell him NO!). How do I avoid this nonsense while stalling  'friendship' till he pays ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ (if he does anyways).
Tallesty1:
When I stoped working @ egnut media to start my own business.

My Boss was owing me 2 months salary.

Even thou I explained to him that my reason for quitting was to start my own business.(He knew how I needed the money)

Still he went ahead and seized my money.

I did all my best to make him pay, but he kept delaying me.

I got tired of waiting and stopped asking for it............

I would ask you to do thesame(depending on the amount involved and how you got/started the job. If it was through someone then you report him to the person. If you have employment letter then you may want to sue him. I don't advise you to sue him thou).

I think letting go is the best way to get rid him.

But you must ensure that ur mom understands how you feel about the whole thing and why you wanna let it go.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Epathra:
Epathra, I sincerely feel for you, sorry for d whole thing. Left to me, I'll tell you to forget abt the whole issue, cut every means of communication and jst hand over every other thing to God. I know you deserve far better than this cos u r a very good person, but I'm sure the best will come your way.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Epathra(f): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Feverray, Thanks a lot buddy! He's been the 'inspiration' behind my dp and PM. I wish to have a final talk with my mom about ΐτ̅ without telling her the part where he's flirting n all[ coz if I know her well (wch I thnk I do), telling her will mean igniting a fuel station. She's pissed already.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Tallesty1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Epathra:
I agree with you obim. Buh my mom won't have ΐτ̅ any other way. Infact, @ a point, she wanted to speak with him.besided, you left out the part where he's flirting with ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ which is my cause for concern. Trying to chat ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ up @ midnyt, asking if I've missed him n all (well I bluntly tell him NO!). How do I avoid this nonsense while stalling  'friendship' till he pays ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ (if he does anyways).
Because ayam a very jealous dude.

Well, I don't think you can keep the friendship going and not get disturbed.

Maybe he wants you to get angry and forget him and your money.

Maybe he wants to date you, he is delaying payment so that you will keep chatting with him.

It is hard to tell(I don't know what the friendship was like when you were working for him), but personally I'd want you to let it go.

Your mom can speak with him if she insists. It is not a bad idea.
Re: Belated Wooing Challenge. by Epathra(f): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
And I can tell u this bcoz I'm a faithful babe.

My decision, he's bygone!
Thanks a lot.
Ʊя̩̥̊ counsel(mizmycoli, you and feveray) helped form my decision and rest of mind.
Aw was Ʊя̩̥̊ sunday?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React / MEET The Tiktok Star Who Went Viral Because Of Her Gorgeous Shape (photos) / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.