Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre (41312 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by hizotomania: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
What about those chelsea fans who all they come to watch is mikel, when mikel makes a back pass or a side pass; they shout OBI One million!!!, now chelsea fans don dey reduce, mikel don turn 'technical adviser'

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by alexis007(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
...the soccer illiterate who's always like 'C.Ronaldo dey come back Man.U.by January' whenever he sees me...olodo,do u dream with your two eyes open? undecided
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
OP u forget to add this one......

Some dude comes to d viewing centres wearing d latest designer and d latest perfume, with all d swag... without any money on them, and when d owner of d viewing centre starts collecting money for d match.... He will be like "Bros Abeg I Fit Get 100 Naira from u, i know get much on me" Am lyk... "ur father left yansh, na by force to watch football if u no get moni just stay put 4 ur father house"...

Is jux so anoying...

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
The guy no go talk during the game cos im team dey lose once they equalise na so im stinky smelly mouth go grace the air. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Acebrain28(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
The guy that comes early before the game starts, sits comfortably and relaxes soon he joins the lively conversation with so much ethumasim but leaves immediately they start collecting money as you begin to wonder where he is going.

Later doing you game you looked backed to hiss after a disappointing attack only to see the guy struggling to view the game from far outside...
#it's too dry sha

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by elnino3(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
The blind ones... Those are d ones that will come in late and go straight to d front of the TV just to check d scores.

The sleepers... Paying 50 naira just to nod off in a viewing centre.

that your friend u hate... Yes that frd that is an opposing fan that wants to seat with u immediately u come in for the sole purpose of mocking u.

The broke guy. That dude that doesn't just want to pay..no matter the time he came...

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by khattab008: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
azimibraun:
Chai! Congrats to Newcastle for this away draw sha........ I tot Swansea will bury dem. All hail senegal. Africa
This bros don put money ontop this match

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
I don't watch football. NBA & Tennis....... my thingy
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by sleek82(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
olasmith10:

they always looks worried..
by their english,u shall know them...bloody chelshit fans!
'Lampard is the best MIDDLE FIELDER!'

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
You didn't include the Giraffe Guy.

He is tall like a tower.

Comes when the hall is almost full.

Finds his way to your front.

Sits and blocks you completely.

And you end up watching his head instead of the game.

Tallesty1, as your name implies, .....just joking...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by alexis007(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
...the talented guy who should be in project fame...whenever his side is winning,he's always the one who starts the chants....eg..''obey o![2x]...obey!...chelsea must obey man. U...Obey!''.....don't ever try to be on the losing side and stay near him as well...because 1ce he sees you leaving.....he must bid you farewell with the popular sucker-punch tune...'ONE BY ONE...DEM DON DEY GO!'......

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
What Abt Guy/Man Who Always Come With An Extention With Lots Of Phones To Charge?

Not 4getting The Guy/Man Who Always Pay Half The Normal Viewing Fee With An Excusing Saying "BROS, NA JUST 1ST HALF ME WAN WATCH OOH!". Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by purplekayc(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Codedboy95:
I don't go to viewing centres
am usually a private person but going to viewing centers give me the opportunity to listen to alot of arguments and see virtually everyone there become a coach . grin

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
hizotomania:
What about those chelsea fans who all they come to watch is mikel, when mikel makes a back pass or a side pass; they shout OBI One million!!!, now chelsea fans don dey reduce, mikel don turn 'technical adviser'
Hahaha Your Head Dey There! Dem Full Ma Area. They'll Be Like "MIKKY MIKKY! NIGERIA ONE EYE!". Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Ajiaj(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
And d guys dat come 2 peep tru d window ...Dey even fyt 4 it...like leave dere johr No b me 1st come. :p
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by sikira247(f): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op, u forget to mention those who will automatically become a fan of your teams opponent. Shouting 'eeh, eeeh, eeeeh'
For example, arsena, liverpool, and chealsea fan automatically became leicester fan when they were playing United. The most funny part is when the ref made a wrong decision which is obvious to the eyes of everybody against your team and you complain, here is their reply: Go take whistle blow am na

5 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Godskidmidas(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
man u fans are just so funny.whenever their team loses, they start giving u record.. you'll hear them say things like "na we still don carry premiership pass " forgetting that I get before no be property

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
And d Guy who always tries to carry d TV on his head each time his team scores a vital Goal..... "Am lyk kuku carry d TV go ur house go watch am Na".... Idiota!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
StealthyMe:
Today iS Saturday and most people around the globe are gonna be watching their fav teams play soccer..So,i decided to compile this just for laughs

**The guy who placed a bet on a team and comes to view..always hyperactive undecided
Like dude,don't get yourself hypertensive ...

**The guy who comes to watch a game with his lady and are both caressing eachother...
Men,you both could have stayed in your bedroom!

**The guy who argues baselessly and is annoyingly pointless with his arguments... Like Seriously ??when did you start watching soccer?

**The one who asks silly questions and appalls by his frequent questions- bros,who dey home? Who get one? Who score am?
Best Advice,Switch Seats grin

**The one whose place is really in the park...hurling insults about...
Oloshi ni bobo yii now ; ko ni da fun iyalaya e
Bros,wetin naa?

**The guy who is always spoiling for a fight...an opportunity never passes by
Make nobody just try me now oo... grin

**The rich kid..just comes to waste money
He's busy with his Sony Console or on his smartphone; hardly looking at the tv screen. cheesy

**That dude that knows the life history of all the coaches and the players
Really...??Are you freacking CIA?

**The dude whose face is strong and is solely concentrating on the game..thats me cool

**The passionate football fan who remembers he has a God when his team is down or a penalty has been awarded against them...and starts a revival service right inthe viewing centre
Brotherly,when last did you remember your God?

Feel Free To Add Yours..Enjoy your weekend

SOURCE
d dude wey too dey argue. Omoh na u knw evrytin??

D dude dat buy drinks 4 evrybody because his team won. Bros na u rich pass?

d unserious dude dat coms in 20mins in2 d match nd strt lukin 4 front sit, na ur father get d viewin center??[b]
StealthyMe:
Today iS Saturday and most people around the globe are gonna be watching their fav teams play soccer..So,i decided to compile this just for laughs

**The guy who placed a bet on a team and comes to view..always hyperactive undecided

**The guy who comes to watch a game with his lady and are both caressing eachother...

**The guy who argues baselessly and is annoyingly pointless with his arguments... Like Seriously ??when did you start watching soccer?

**The one who asks silly questions and appalls by his frequent questions- bros,who dey home? Who get one? Who score am?

Bros,wetin naa?

He's busy with his Sony Console or on his smartphone; hardly looking at the tv screen. cheesy

**The dude whose face is strong and is solely concentrating on the game..thats me cool

**The passionate football fan who remembers he has a God when his team is down or a penalty has been awarded against them...and starts a revival service right inthe viewing centre

SOURCE

d unserious dude dat coms in 20mins in2 d match nd strt lukin 4 front sit, na ur father get d viewin center??[/b]
StealthyMe:

Bros,wetin naa?

SOURCE

d unserious dude dat coms in 20mins in2 d match nd strt lukin 4 front sit, na ur father get d viewin center??

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Godskidmidas(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
fujirice:
Abeg all of una hating on Chelsea fans should pls leave us alone! Ahn ahn! Wetin sef? U claim to hate us yet y'all won't quit talking about us. At first I thought it was all jokes but c'mon guys!?
I tire oo but remember what they say if nobody talks about it means u are nobody

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by SwagPower: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin
hensben:
i feel your pain bro...calm down, its just a game but arsenal go still chop am sha. grin
we'll revisit dt statement after d Match
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Mancity26(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ochillary:
And chelsea fans with their smelly mouth
u dey find trouble o..hmmm, u knw say chelsea fan sabi fight wel wel

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by kuljustiz(f): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
The guy who keeps starring at this pretty lady by him rather than concentrate on the match.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by olasmith10(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
sleek82:
by their english,u shall know them...bloody chelshit fans!
'Lampard is the best MIDDLE FIELDER!'

ok
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by adediranta(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
deeobserver209:

Base on observations and investigation, I realized that Chelsea fans are among the most responsible set of people you can find anywhere in the world compared to other fans who most times behave like touts. smiley

diz Guy must be from Djibouti or Mauritius..d Chelsea fans dia may be civilized.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by lusciouslex: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2014
sexzskil:

I can see... Football is more than any religion on earth? Do you know that JUSTIN BEIBER, BEYONCE, ETC ARE FAR BIGGER, INFLUENTIAL THAN THIS SO-CALLED FOOTBALL? WATCH HOW THE 2014 WORLD CUP OFFICIALS DEDICATED SEVERAL MINUITES IN HAILING JLO AFTER HER OPENING PERFORMANCE. GOING BY THE NONSENCE YOU JUST THREW OUT OF YOUR SMELLY MOUTH, JLOPEZ IS EVEN BIGGER THAN GOD AS A RESULT OF THE FACT THAT FOOTBALL IN GENERAL IS TOO INTANGIBLE COMPARE TO HER. PHOOLISH BOI
I'll recommend you visit the nearest psychiatric hospital close to you because its very glaring that you may be well dressed, pretty but with a mental illness. Is it because you've lost count of the men you've slept with makes you feel you know so much? Most people don't even know that Diddy was J-Lo's 1st love before Marc took her to church blah blah blah because she is'nt so on the spotlight. How much does she make in a year considering her wrinkled body which is'nt good for modeling? When last did her song made it to the U.S billboard? Clearly, you don't know about Channel 188( Trace Sports). Musicians and sportsmen/women admire themselves so much. Go to an island like Reunion or Belize and mention the name Ronaldo, or Messi who happens to be more popular than their president. Who knows J-Lo? If your I.Q is too low to understand the game of football then just ignore it instead of talking bullshit!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Strongfaze(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2014
What about those guys not supporting a particular club, although they claim to like football or even one or two players in a team.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Mancity26(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2014
Godskidmidas:
man u fans are just so funny.whenever their team loses, they start giving u record.. you'll hear them say things like "na we still don carry premiership pass " forgetting that I get before no be property
u're dia...dey giv u history of fergurson

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by EGRESS(m): 1:57am On Oct 05, 2014
Some fans are not die hard fan ooo, because of money u will see an arsenal guy carrying chelsea on win for betnaija. Thank God for sport betting ooo most people now know about almost all clubs in the world.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by justi4jesu(f): 4:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Still on the viewing centre matter smiley

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by tomiobj(m): 4:36am On Oct 05, 2014
Hahhahhha Oloshi. Pls bring more funny posts abeg. Following asap
davidflipcy:
These are all true. I hate watching football with chelsea fans most of them are touts they lack basic knowledge of football they only came to celebrate goals. The funny part is when their players are not scoring that when u hear different kinds of curses like "oloriburuku ni hazard yi sha". "Ramires u no suppose dey play football ur mate dey sell sugarcane for north"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 / Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos) / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.