Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) (3713 Views)

No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Some people are gifted as kingmakers. We did it in 2011 when we gave them their governor, come 2015 we shall give them another governor that will lead them for the next 4years..

Truly the Light of the entire black race.. cool

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
The kingmakers are being begged for the 'anointing' of the kingmakers. But we need to be sure, this was how that one knelt in 2011 and we made him governor now he is misbehaving, we are going to throw him out next year and instal this one that is kneeling before us now.. cheesy

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Is that not iheanacho?
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yes he is already kneeling and begging to be 'anointed' by the kingmakers. We shall use this picture against him when he tries to prove tough like the clown there now is proving.. cool

DickDastardly:
Is that not iheanacho?

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Another war looming....Abeg,I don tire biko...I have a headache.
But Obiano was born a leader...I appreciate the man's swag.
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
The Light of the Nation delivering speech when he stormed the heartland state where members of APC, PDP, UPP decamped to APGA in their thousands..

http://willieisworking..com/2014/10/pictures-day-obiano-delivered-message.html

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by BlackTechnology: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
No true Biafran will ever make this comment

Biafrans this guy is an impostor

9 Likes

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Yes he is already kneeling and begging to be 'anointed' by the kingmakers. We shall use this picture against him when he tries to prove tough like the clown there now is proving.. cool

Guy,e don do.
The Iheanacho guy look too old and dull.
We need a younger candidate who we can use to teach Rochas some serious lessons.
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by IGBOSON1: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:
No true Biafran will ever make this comment

Biafrans this guy is an impostor

^^^Don't mind the fool! After now he will say Abagworo started it!!

4 Likes

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
The guy has a good and intimidating profile. He is good to go.. cool

OdenigboAroli:

Guy,e don do.
The Iheanacho guy look too old and dull.
We need a younger candidate who we can use to teach Rochas some serious lessons.
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by stan241(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
I believe imo people voted for the person of rochas in 2011 not his party....btw this is quite childish and silly if you ask me....what is the essence of this thread?

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Did I call anybody's name here? Use your tongue to count your tooth..

IGBOSON1:

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by 3dankey(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op we already know who you are, and any IGBO person that falls for this is a fool. This confirms what I have being saying that Chino's account have being compromised and this is not Chino, neither is he(the Op) from any south eastern state. Please this will teach us a lesson, that some people want us to keep on fighting among ourselves thereby creating stupid thread since yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
But he has been vying elections all his life immediately the light of the nation 'anointed' him, he won his first ever election in his life. He should forever remain grateful..

stan241:
I believe imo people voted for the person of rochas in 2011 not his party....btw this is quite childish and silly if you ask me....what is the essence of this thread?
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
cool
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
The guy has a good and intimidating profile. He is good to go.. cool

How old is he?
And why is it that Nigerian politicians always look fat?
We need some serious grassroots campaign because Rochas is the incumbent.
We must save Imo from Rochas impending doom and give it back to a real nwafor.
Thats what a big brother do....lol
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by BlackTechnology: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
IGBOSON1:

He should be tied to a tree and shot

1 Like

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
He should be around 54-55. Not bad..

OdenigboAroli:

How old is he?
And why is it that Nigerian politicians always look fat?
We need some serious grassroots campaign because Rochas is the incumbent.
We must save Imo from Rochas impending doom and give it back to a real nwafor.
Thats what a big brother do....lol
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by BlackTechnology: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
But he has been vying elections all his life immediately the light of the nation 'anointed' him, he won his first ever election in his life. He should forever remain grateful..

You are not Igbo

We Biafrans reject you

5 Likes

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by aryzgreat: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Every true igbo be u Anambra or IMO should desist from commenting on this thread. Stop allowing haters using igbo known monikers to cause disunity among ndigbo.

A true Anambra son like me will not open this kind of thread no matter our political difference. This op does not represent us ndi anambra. A word is enough for the wise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
A colleague who went there confirmed that Ihedioha was weeping profusely as he begged to be 'anointed' by the kingmakers in this picture below..

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by 3dankey(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
IGBOSON1:

Sir, I thought by now you would have discerned that this is not Chino. I had the feeling a long time ago, Chino's account have being hacked and this is an impostor. We all fell for his trap and this caused great problem in the Imo and Anambra and even Enugu thread. Please let us be wise and know that they will keep up creating rubbish threads that will make some people to rise to defend their state.

3 Likes

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
stan241:

The essence is to sensitize people on our mission to take Imo back from out castes and to seek your support.
Imo is very important to us because it is the heartland of Igboland and most be protected.

1 Like

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
stupidity
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by omenka(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
What putrid horsecrap!!

Someone needs to tell Abati and Reno O'fvckery that the "occupy social media" arm of TANoids are doing a terrible job of what they were commissioned to do.

What a sociopath.
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
3dankey:
Op we already know who you are, and any IGBO person that falls for this is a fool. This confirms what I have being saying that Chino's account have being compromised and this is not Chino, neither is he(the Op) from any south eastern state. Please this will teach us a lesson, that some people want us to keep on fighting among ourselves thereby creating stupid thread since yesterday.

Oga stop getting paranoid.
Nobody is after you but YOU!
Rochas must be chased out like an adulterous wife!

1 Like

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by 3dankey(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
aryzgreat:
Every true igbo be u Anambra or IMO should desist from commenting on this thread. Stop allowing haters using igbo known monikers to cause disunity among ndigbo.

A true Anambra son like me will not open this kind of thread no matter our political difference. This op does not represent us ndi anambra. A word is enough for the wise.
I will take your advice( I am out of here), commenting in this thread will only help the Op fulfill his aim(disunity among IGBO's).

3 Likes

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
aryzgreat:

Its obvious the op has an ulterior motive but lets not be quick to overlook the good news this thread brings. And that is that Apga is squaring to stage a candidate that will give Rochas a run for his money.
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by stan241(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

The essence is to sensitize people on our mission to take Imo back from out castes and to seek your support.
Imo is very important to us because it is the heartland of Igboland and most be protected.
okay but folowing events here it kinda looked like a thread for chino et al to come and fight each other again
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by quinnboy: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
A colleague who went there confirmed that Ihedioha was weeping profusely as he begged to be 'anointed' by the kingmakers in this picture below..
na NollyWood movie? Weeping profusely as he begged to be anointed to loot the state treasury abi? Nigerian politicians with childish strategies.
Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
omenka:
What putrid horsecrap!!

Someone needs to tell Abati and Reno O'fvckery that the "occupy social media" arm of TANoids are doing a terrible job of what they were commissioned to do.

What a sociopath.

Who is this latrin sniffer ??
Oga waka go chop tinubu sshit!

1 Like

Re: The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
But that picture is very clear on that (weeping profusely)

quinnboy:
na NollyWood movie? Weeping profusely as he begged to be anointed to loot the state treasury abi? Nigerian politicians with childish strategies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Results In The NC&SW PDP Is In Trouble . / When Your Governor Looks Like This, What You See Is What You Will Get / Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.