Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi (3734 Views)

Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP (2) (3) (4)

Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
APC Ministerial Crisis: ‘Screen And Confirm Me or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders

The embattled former governor of Rivers state, Mr Rotimi Amaechi has express frustration over the Senate refusal to screen and confirm him as a Minister of the Federal republic of Nigeria based on numerous petitions against him.

Mr Amaechi who was indicted by Rivers state government inquiry last month, demanded that the leadership of the All Progressive Congress (APC) should exert pressure on the APC Senators to ensure that they will confirm him.

He inform them, that if they are unable to pressure the Senators to confirm him either Tuesday or Wednesday, that the party should refund him the whole money that he used in sponsoring the President, party Governorship candidates and lawmakers across the country.

The Party leadership are aware of how desperate Amaechi can be, and therefore resolved to be contacting APC senators and planning calling for an emergency meeting before Tuesday, next week to device means of getting a soft landing for the indicted former governor of Rivers state.

According to one of the APC governors, Mr Amaechi spent over 80% of the campaign funds for the Buhari presidential election and that of other APC candidates in the last general election.

A sharp division had emerged among senators of the APC and PDP, even in the Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions, handling the petition against Amaechi which have delayed the committee’s report.

The senators had suspended the screening of nominees on Thursday, as a result of the intense battle over Amaechi and the failure of the Public Petitions Committee to submit its report.

However, speaking to newsmen on Thursday, Melaye said: “We are going to screen nine of them on Tuesday and the remaining nine on Wednesday. The confirmation of all the nominees would be taken on Wednesday.”

http://scannewsnigeria.com/politics/apc-ministerial-crisis-screen-and-confirm-me-or-refund-my-money-amaechi-to-apc-leaders/

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by DickDastardly(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin cheesy grin
Looks fàke but possible

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hypocrisy is when BH bombed yobe state during
GEJ's regime and apc supporters where dancing
and celebrating with sahara reporters but BH is
bombing yobe and they expect the opposition to
cry. You must be m a d".

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by ENGRJCJ(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
E Don dey happen.. If na true then I still get hope for my state allowance coz if they return the money to him, Amaechi go gv d state it's money... But Amaechi d money don loss... Lol.

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by meimoks(f): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
So ministerial position is now for sale

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by uboma(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Is the source of this real?
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by mightyhaze: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Amaechi will be a v big moral burden 2 ds regime.

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by bolument(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Amechi and his big mouth he may have been the brain behind their victory but diarym+n
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by oganology33(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Give him his money back so he can give us our money back. We nid dat money. #BringBackOurMoney

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by OkuDiOver1(f): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
akuko a unu na agu si na ulo cramjones

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by veralech(f): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
cramjones:
APC Ministerial Crisis: ‘Screen And Confirm Me or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders

The embattled former governor of Rivers state, Mr Rotimi Amaechi has express frustration over the Senate refusal to screen and confirm him as a Minister of the Federal republic of Nigeria based on numerous petitions against him.

Mr Amaechi who was indicted by Rivers state government inquiry last month, demanded that the leadership of the All Progressive Congress (APC) should exert pressure on the APC Senators to ensure that they will confirm him.

He inform them, that if they are unable to pressure the Senators to confirm him either Tuesday or Wednesday, that the party should refund him the whole money that he used in sponsoring the President, party Governorship candidates and lawmakers across the country.

The Party leadership are aware of how desperate Amaechi can be, and therefore resolved to be contacting APC senators and planning calling for an emergency meeting before Tuesday, next week to device means of getting a soft landing for the indicted former governor of Rivers state.

According to one of the APC governors, Mr Amaechi spent over 80% of the campaign funds for the Buhari presidential election and that of other APC candidates in the last general election.

A sharp division had emerged among senators of the APC and PDP, even in the Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions, handling the petition against Amaechi which have delayed the committee’s report.

The senators had suspended the screening of nominees on Thursday, as a result of the intense battle over Amaechi and the failure of the Public Petitions Committee to submit its report.

However, speaking to newsmen on Thursday, Melaye said: “We are going to screen nine of them on Tuesday and the remaining nine on Wednesday. The confirmation of all the nominees would be taken on Wednesday.”

http://scannewsnigeria.com/politics/apc-ministerial-crisis-screen-and-confirm-me-or-refund-my-money-amaechi-to-apc-leaders/

Absolutely fake news. No politician worth his salt would make such self-implicating demand, silly journalism!

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by Profkomolafe(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
veralech:

Absolutely fake news. No politician worth his salt would make such self-implicating demand, silly journalism!
seconded!!

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by BALLOSKI: 5:19am On Oct 17, 2015
This is the most watery and useless story I have read this week.

I don't think Amaechi is senseless like this reporter to behave that way.

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by neolboy(m): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Ameachi dont make me laff
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by Agimor(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Junk journalism.unreliable source.
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by VickyRichmond(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2015
When it's not a story u like,u say unreliable source,but Sahara reporters na source. After AFP and Reuter no be source.As u dey find source use am chop white yam na.

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by PRYCE(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2015
This brawl's gonna be Epic! Gotta get some Pop corn for this grin grin
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by menix(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Hahahahahaha..

Where APC wan see that kind money pay back..

Amaechi ur money don enta UFO.
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by Vikkie14: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by Vikkie14: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Vikkie14:
If this is not Corruption, Thief-RY, Barawo-RY, Ole-RY, i dont know what it is.
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by omenka(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Agimor:
Junk journalism.unreliable source.
These are the kind of defamatory stuffs these guys publish just so they can popularise their papers, then when a lawsuit comes knocking, they would go- "we are back in the dack days of military dictatorship!! APC hates press freedom!"

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by AONO: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Till I confirm it from ifa
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by 007truthbetold: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
Stop concocting fake stories. Nigerians here are not that gullible. The post is totally unreal
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by Tonycart: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2015
I repeat Ameachi can never say such a thing. This is pure rubbish
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by wallex1983(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Minister by force?
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by IAMTHEHERO: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2015
It don set
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by Descartes: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2015
omenka:
These are the kind of defamatory stuffs these guys publish just so they can popularise their papers, then when a lawsuit comes knocking, they would go- "we are back in the dack days of military dictatorship!! APC hates press freedom!"
Had the source been SR, PM or any other propaganda media house of APC and Buhari publishing a damaging report on the opposition you and your fellow jaanjaweeds would have been jumping all over the thread with your cynical comments
Hypocrisy!!

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by MisterLongman(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Is this supposed to be a joke or something
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by drss(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Ameachi is a BIG thief. But he's a Saint according to Buari government. Smh.
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
My nigga don vex grin..haba ao d tin no go pain person;
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi by permsec: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Amechi The Lioness of Ubima will neva say this publicly.

But has said more than this in his mind.

SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 / Osinbajo, A Total Disappointment To South-west - Afenifere / Why Nigerian Christians Should Rejects Christian Court