Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me (1885 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by graciella(f): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2008
All things going on,
i am dying
all of a sudden he refused 2 call or text,

reason--busy

even if i call, he doesnt pick. i have complained alot to him, then he picks, but dont call or text

please, this is getting out of hand, help me

I know you can
Re: Help Me by chika98: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2008
graciella:

All things going on,
i am dying
all of a sudden he refused 2 call or text,

reason--busy

even if i call, he doesnt pick. i have complained alot to him, then he picks, but don't call or text

please, this is getting out of hand, help me

I know you can

How come you're so sure we can??
Anyways he's losing interest and he's giving you the hint that he's done with the relationship. So take a hike. Unless he's going through a stressful time and he doesn't wanna talk about it.
Re: Help Me by sexyLeamon(f): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2008
@poster ingore him as well when he's ready, he will come back to you
Re: Help Me by Encomium(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
The truth remains that the guy in question is tired of the relationship and he is really seeking ways to quit by trying all means to frustrate your effort. Please be reasonable enough to read the handwriting on the wall. Goodluck!!!
Re: Help Me by arramyjay: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2008
Easy stop calling or sending text and just wait and see wht will happen.
Re: Help Me by cheyi(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2008
@poster,
move on wit ur life gurl. get ursf a new date.have fun.go clubbing,do things u ve nt bn doin b4.forget abt him.burn his pixs or send dm back to him.do away wit all his belongings.i.e things dt always make u remeber him, dts wat i do wn any girl is behaving funny.i did it wit my present girl-i deleted her name frm my fone,kept aside her pix frm d frame i was hangin it.she noticed when she came to my room and i told her wat i did.since dn,she respects me a lot.she doesnt do anythin funny again.gd luck
Re: Help Me by graciella(f): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2008
the funniest part is this

he says he wants 2 see me, he will neva show up
Re: Help Me by chika98: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2008
graciella:

the funniest part is this

he says he wants 2 see me, he will never show up

And you still think it's funny? Ok let's all join in the laughter. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Help Me by Gamine(f): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
Lemme Throw you a Lifeline cheesy

Focus on other things abeg.

Is he the only one in your yoUniverse

undecided
Re: Help Me by Angelic25(f): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2008
U need nt 2 disturb ur self plz,kos such is lyf u got 2 relax ya head down n belv in ur self 2dy dat wen d goin get though d though get goin foward evr backward nevr.gud ltck.
Re: Help Me by 190: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2008
@poster
if he refuses 2 call u simple
Call me den lets talk, i would get him outta ur system within 24hrs
do u nid my #
Re: Help Me by Monicaa: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
Girl I've been thru this, People would say this n that but the truth is only u that can handle it. I think the best is to ignore too n focus on other things, yes @ the end, he would return.
Re: Help Me by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2008
best to ignore him and move on with your life without expecting him to return. if he does return, keep him in the 'friend' category permanently, unless he consistently improves is behaviour towards you.

i've got a friend who's all lovey dovey one day and the next he doesn't call, jets out without informing me (after fixing a date for the same day) and doesn't pick mine (and he wonders why i won't date him cheesy cheesy). when he resumes 'boyfriend duty' (after about 3 months  cheesy cheesy) he starts apologising but i tell him not to bother because I REALLY DON'T CARE! (i don't say that o! i'll just tell him i know he's very busy  tongue tongue) i just keep him around as a friend, and i tell him that all the time. he'll pretend to be hurt, but he knows that he hasn't treated me any better so he can't complain.
Re: Help Me by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2008
please don't die for ANY man. it aint worth it.
Re: Help Me by sexyLeamon(f): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2008
chika98:

And you still think it's funny? Ok let's all join in the laughter. grin grin grin cheesy
lol girl you are not good grin grin
Re: Help Me by olaremint(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2008
@ poster,poor you,end times.take heart
Re: Help Me by sistawoman: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2008
@poster,

Please stop calling him and texting him. Like everyone has said he is not interested in talking to you anymore and this is his way of telling you that.

Please dont be like the females i call for my bothers and friends, cuz this is how they were before they received a call from me telling them not to call this number again.

Trust and believe me when i say he is making fun of how often you call and text and how he never returns your calls. he is saying things like:

look how pressed she is
this girl cant get enough of me
i have her wrapped around my finger

dont let this happen to you anymore.
Re: Help Me by just1n(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2008
i just cant runa long note. i guess de fella is done wit ur juice . Prehaps! undecided
Re: Help Me by na2day2(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2008
@ poster

excuse me, did u say u r dying? as in dying or as in dying?
Re: Help Me by graciella(f): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2008
I think i will stop calling him for a while and see if he is going to call

@ justin you think it is all about sex abi? na your type wey dey catch AIDS fast
and what type of juice are you talking about? Orange , pineapple, mango, which one
God knows how many peoples juices you have tasted, both male and female

Abeg, no allow me finish u
Bebe Nlo
Re: Help Me by bigwidza(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
look for another man.
Re: Help Me by zize01(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
hey, please am new on this lovely site. can u please tell me how to post on this site so people can reply, just like chatting. cool
Re: Help Me by kaysy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2008
@poster
do u know who u are? a woman
for crying out loud u dnt need to beg any man 2b in a relatnshp wit them
God has given u every requirements to track all manner of man down
so, go track sm1 else & let go off the guy ok? You're a Woman wink
Re: Help Me by DualCore1: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2008
Graciella, listen to the song "Tony-Solange" smiley
Re: Help Me by steve49ja(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2008
poster youve received the best answers.
chill, let him be dont choke him, no matter what the problem is or what excuses he might have, if he doesnt come looking for you the way you want then dont stress your lovely self.

Like they say: He's not good enough for you, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

@poster
are you from calabar? just wondering why the bro took 4 40
Re: Help Me by danielaolu(f): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2008
@POSTER, R U FROM ANAMBRA?CHI CHI NZEWI IS LIKE MY SISTER FROM ANAMBRA.WELL WETHER IMO OR ENUGU OR EBONYI OR ABIA OR WHAT EVER, THE FACT STILL REMAIN/>U R JUST 20YRS AND WILL NEED TO STUDY HARD.
IGBO GIRLS ARE LACKING THAT MATURITY TOO MUCH AND ITS HIGH TIME WE RE-STRUCTURED OUR IMAGE.SO GIRL/MY SISTER
FACE UR STUDIES FOR NOW
MAIL ME AT DANIELAOLUFUMI@YAHOO.COM IF U THINK WE R SISTERS FROM SAME FAMILY OF IGBOS
Re: Help Me by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2008
He is not into you. stop disturbing him. He will get in touch when he is ready
Re: Help Me by farotika(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
All you have to do is let him be and focus on better things. If he really cares he'll come back begging. Trust me! wink
Re: Help Me by whitelexi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2008
Help me. . . I know u can

Thats just so sweet wink
Re: Help Me by topup: 2:15am On Dec 03, 2008
It's a thing guys more than girls, do to get rid of the person they're currently dating. Apparently guys hate confrontation, and they rarely are the ones to break off relationships.

It is up to you to sweep up your dignity, and walk away, depending on what your relationship was like and the type of guy he was like, maybe you would like to talk to him, but have it set in your mind that you will walk away from the relationship. If you stay you'll merely be a backup, it will be SO clear to everyone that you tolerate someone treating you like a piece of rubbish.

If you are ever hurting a relationship LEAVE!! Especially when it's not self-inflicted.

Unfortunately the guy has had enough of the relationship, lost interest and can't be botherd to do the basics of things to keep it going. To make it worse, think of the fact that whatever he may claim has been troubling him, he hasn't even bothered to tell you about it, expecially when you're supposed to be his one and only. If you stay with him, you are playing a dangerous game, in which the ball is in his hands, he doesn't have to call, text or see you, but you'll give him love and affection - - what an ego boost!!

IS he some kind of king? - NO!

Leave him, please, if I can get over it so can you!
Re: Help Me by whatever90(f): 2:19am On Dec 03, 2008
Monicaa:

Girl I've been through this, People would say this n that but the truth is only u that can handle it. I think the best is to ignore too n focus on other things, yes @ the end, he would return.

and who told u he will return?where is d proof that he will return?if he returns its just going to be for free sex,maybe because d other babe travelled or sthg,and once d girl comes back,he'll definitely dump her whoring ass for her
Re: Help Me by JJYOU: 2:23am On Dec 03, 2008
topup:

It's a thing guys more than girls, do to get rid of the person they're currently dating. Apparently guys hate confrontation, and they rarely are the ones to break off relationships.

It is up to you to sweep up your dignity, and walk away, depending on what your relationship was like and the type of guy he was like, maybe you would like to talk to him, but have it set in your mind that you will walk away from the relationship. If you stay you'll merely be a backup, it will be SO clear to everyone that you tolerate someone treating you like a piece of rubbish.

If you are ever hurting a relationship LEAVE!! Especially when it's not self-inflicted.

Unfortunately the guy has had enough of the relationship, lost interest and can't be botherd to do the basics of things to keep it going. To make it worse, think of the fact that whatever he may claim has been troubling him, he hasn't even bothered to tell you about it, expecially when you're supposed to be his one and only. If you stay with him, you are playing a dangerous game, in which the ball is in his hands, he doesn't have to call, text or see you, but you'll give him love and affection - - what an ego boost!!

IS he some kind of king? - NO!

Leave him, please, if I can get over it so can you!

you are always a breathe of fresh air. you have a very fine mind. have always love you from the begining. God bless you and the mother that gave birth to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Proposed To Me! / God Bless You Dear Or Sweet Dreams Honey? / Moving On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.