Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why I Brought Three Of My Friends From Delta State To Rob My Uncle In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Brought Three Of My Friends From Delta State To Rob My Uncle In Lagos (600 Views)

How I Brought My Neighbours Killers To Book / Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race / I Brought Him From London To Serve His Fatherland. Yet, They Killed My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Brought Three Of My Friends From Delta State To Rob My Uncle In Lagos by hostlink500: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Six suspected armed robbers said to be members of a gang that has been terrorizing Lagos, Delta and Imo states for long have been arrested by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Ikeja, Lagos.

The suspects identified as: Emmanuel Erherhie, Joseph Ovologbarho, Innocent Ibe, Victor Ezenwa, Oyoma Akbojiyouwi and James Ukerume, were arrested after they carried out an unsuccessful robbery operation in Lagos.

Their arrest, according to Police sources, followed an intelligence report received by the Lagos State Police Command on a robbery operation in Festac, which led tohttp://www.secret2020.com/why-i-brought-three-of-my-friends-from-delta-state-to-rob-my-uncle-in-lagos-suspect/

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Be Next Governor Of Lagos –pastor / Tiwa Savage In The Nigerian Presidency / China Has Become Number one economy In the world. GDP (PPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.