Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Story for the gods.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Story for the gods.. (6533 Views)

Touching Story For Couples And All.... / The 4 Wives (A MUST READ Story For Everyone) / The Birds and the Bees Story for my 5Year old child. What's YOUR version? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
jokinexcel:
The bitter truth is that u will definitely come back to claim the child in the future, because your conscience will never be at peace knowing that u have a child out there, blood is thicker than water. U can help her by arranging anonymous person to assist her not you.

I don't think I'll go bk 4d child tho, I can assume its one of those semen flushed with condoms. Tnx tho.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Priceless24(f): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

Thank you. Her husband doesn't want the donor stuff, he doesn't even want to hear such. He's been unsupportive nd insensitive.
Thinking of making her sign some papers that'll secure my involvement in it..

BTW, has he gone for any tests? There's a 50% chance it's his fault, he cannot just be bull headed, doesn't she have any say in her marriage, if he's being unsupportive then let him prove that it's not from his end

3 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
egopersonified:
Seems you just want to be pushed on. A year isnt enough to be considered infertile. Why not advice the husband to go for tests too, she learns this ovulation period thing, etc. Please, give this couple space to build their marriage, it is just too early. Btw, hope you intend telling your gf when u go to do the deed? If you dont have one, go get yours now.
I don't, would've pmed you but you're in far away Benin smiley Lol..
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Priceless24:

BTW, has he gone for any tests? There's a 50% chance it's his fault, he cannot just be bull headed, doesn't she have any say in her marriage, if he's being unsupportive then let him prove that it's not from his end

He hasn't, in fact he refused all invitations for investigations. He said he's perfectly fine nd will go nowhere.
Re: Story for the gods.. by thorpido(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
If you really want to help her,then tell her to get her husband tested too.

Pray for them regularly.

You have no role to play with your spam in their marriage.
Re: Story for the gods.. by helen4(f): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
@silentdon. Do you know the solution to today's problem might be a problem itself tomorrow. Anyways it seems your mind is made up. Careful oooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by coogar: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

don't let these people discourage you. once they shut their laptops, they simply forget about you - you would be on your own again with your conscience carrying the weight of betrayal.

your ex needs you - make it count!

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by tbaba1234: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

I don't think I'll go bk 4d child tho, I can assume its one of those semen flushed with condoms. Tnx tho.

You can not predict future events... It is a child not semen.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by thandii1: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

Lol. Thanks. You really think I should go on?

I have a feeling you really want to do this and only need a few posts that will encourage you to do so.

If my post will make any difference, I'll advise you to waive this crazy thought. How can you not feel horrible about this thought ? You mean you don't mind sleeping with her once or more till she conceives while in her husband's house?

Just put yourself in the husband shoes for 5secs and tell me if you'd want to be a victim of such deceit and betrayal.

If she were to be single and just needs a sperm donor to have her kids, then it would have been a different ball game, but sexing a married woman to make a baby, and then you watch her take the your own child into another man's home. Haba, bro, that's just wicked on the part of you both. I beg you, drop that thought.

Ps- what makes you certain that you can father kids with her. Better let her bear her cross and sort things out with her hubby. There are no advantages here. The short and long term repercussions are better not experienced.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
thandii1:

I have a feeling you really want to do this and only need a few posts that will encourage you to do so.

If my post will make any difference, I'll advise you to waive this crazy thought. How can you not feel horrible about this thought ? You mean you don't mind sleeping with her once or more till she conceives while in her husband's house?

Just put yourself in the husband shoes for 5secs and tell me if you'd want to be a victim of such deceit and betrayal.

If she were to be single and just needs a sperm donor to have her kids, then it would have been a different ball game, but sexing a married woman to make a baby, and then you watch her take the your own child into another man's home. Haba, bro, that's just wicked on the part of you both. I beg you, drop that thought.

Ps- what makes you certain that you can father kids with her. Better let her bear her cross and sort things out with her hubby. There are no advantages here. The short and long term repercussions are better not experienced.

I think he might have some sort of suicidal tendencies. undecided

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by egopersonified(f): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

But seriously, just give her space, form that you are busy, so she can concentrate on her husband.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Priceless24(f): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

He hasn't, in fact he refused all invitations for investigations. He said he's perfectly fine nd will go nowhere.

Too much talk, he should just prove it. I dey suspect am sef, maybe he's hiding something and letting them put the blame on the poor woman.

But I still maintain my earlier opinion, it's best if you don't interfere in any way, if she wants to do it without his consent, it's Nigeria( I assume) anything is possible. But for your own mental, physical and emotional safety, pls stay out of it. I'm not saying you should abandon her, just support her but not with your sperm. Even if you manage to hide it from everybody else, both of you cannot lie to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by thandii1: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Lol, you can say that again. How one can wholeheartedly rope himself into such is beyond me.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
thandii1:

Wow.. thanks.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Hahaha, this really cracked me up.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by egopersonified(f): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

don't let these people discourage you. once they shut their laptops, they simply forget about you - you would be on your own again with your conscience carrying the weight of betrayal.

your ex needs you - make it count!

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

Hahaha, this really cracked me up.

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
thandii1:

Lol, you can say that again. How one can wholeheartedly rope himself into such is beyond me.

My only explanation is that humans are not completely rational beings. undecided
Re: Story for the gods.. by DWJOBScom(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls don't for the following reasons -

Its dangerous and can backfire

She's a desperate lady and desperate people can do a lot of things sometimes dangerous

Like someone said - one year is too short to be termed infertile and her anxious state can even necessitate her never conceiving. Her husband can also see the doctor too

She's married for God sake - pls have nothing to do with her anymore at this point. Most request made by people determines if u should continue with them

Please face ur life and budding relationship squarely
#my 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
egopersonified:

But seriously, just give her space, form that you are busy, so she can concentrate on her husband.
Tnx dear. Never imagined I won't do it but u guys made me think again. I know its easy to be wrong when the foundation of sth is past emotion nd sympathy for a sad loved one...nd that's y I thought it in place to seek diverse opinions.
Thanks y'all.
Re: Story for the gods.. by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:
Hello family section guys, you guys have been doing a lot of good works, this is my first post here nd I know I'll be glad I posted this.
I'll try to be as simple and short as I can be...
There's this girl, she's 25 and married but has been unable to conceive. Tho she Got pregnant (wch she aborted) before she married, she has been unable to repeat the feat with her husband after over a year of marriage. She's done all investigations trying to ascertain the cause of her infertility (frm HSG to hormonal assays, to hysteroscopy nd all) but they have all come out normal.
Now to the issue, she was my girlfriend in the past (we've long forgotten eachother since when she became seriously engaged as I was not even thinking marriage at that time) and she now wants me to get her pregnant. She knows me well and believe I can keep everything secret. Honestly, I don't mind because I'll just see it as being a sperm donor but yeah, there's a but..
What I'm also concerned about is the fact that I'll be sleeping with a married woman nd I've always said I'll end my marriage if my wife does that.
I really wanna help her, she's someone dear to me nd truth is, she's been ridiculed for it. I'll like to have different school of thoughts and opinions on this issue, anybody with an experience on a similar issue should also please share your wealth of experience (esp possible repercussions ) here. Thanks.

let me understand u... Her last aborted pregnancy was from u?

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

Thank you. Her husband doesn't want the donor stuff, he doesn't even want to hear such. He's been unsupportive nd insensitive.

has her husband check him self too?
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

has her husband check him self too?
No..
Re: Story for the gods.. by ameenahz(f): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

No..

Let her put her feet down and get him to go for tests.

Whatever happens, her adopting a child is better than you involving yourself in that shit.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by phabulous88(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op if I understand you well, she had a baby for you when you guys were dating and you consented and funded her aborting the baby. Now after destroying her womb, you refused to marry her and you're here asking for permission to bleep her again because she's dear to you and you wonna help her. Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! The devil is soaking your cane in kerosene.

3 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2014
silentdon:

No..

you see thats d problem.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2014
phabulous88:
Op if I understand you well, she had a baby for you when you guys were dating and you consented and funded her aborting the baby. Now after destroying her womb, you refused to marry her and you're here asking for permission to bleep her again because she's dear to you and you wonna help her. Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! The devil is soaking your cane in kerosene.

Don't mind him , he want people to encourage him to carry out such evil , that lady is as sick as the OP.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2014
A tale of a worthless,i:idioti,and notorious cheating wife with her indisciplined,insensitive and cursed boyfriend(she is not your ex,you are already fuckkkkking the mistake of a wife).i only pray you Guys are caught and she is thrown out to the street!Usless combo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story for the gods.. by idu1(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2014
silentdon:

is like u are ready to put urself in trouble right? And in the future u r gonna claim the child again u r just trying to be stupid like am observingnp now.......... See me for deliverance...... Tenks
Re: Story for the gods.. by idu1(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2014
silentdon:

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2014
A marriage of a yr + and she wants to fuuuuck another man?ONE FUCKIN SMALL YRHer husband is insensitive?is that her excuse to indulge in abomination?What about couples that gives birth after 8 yrs?You mean they are stupid?Na you won Kon play jesu christi for another man matter?OP,the Gods wey go punish you this Sunday morning dey lift weight for heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2014
lynpetra:
A tale of a worthless,i:idioti,and notorious cheating wife with her indisciplined,insensitive and cursed boyfriend(she is not your ex,you are already fuckkkkking the mistake of a wife).i only pray you Guys are caught and she is thrown out to the street!Usless combo.

With all this curses nd abusive language of urs, r u sure you'll be able to get a husband to marry? nd if you do, does it seem likely you'll b able to stay or be tolerated there?

Next time, read, comprehend and believe. Osu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Busted On Radio / The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife / Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.