Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Story for the gods.. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Story for the gods.. (6537 Views)

Touching Story For Couples And All.... / The 4 Wives (A MUST READ Story For Everyone) / The Birds and the Bees Story for my 5Year old child. What's YOUR version? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story for the gods.. by plaetton: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
silentdon:
Hello family section guys, you guys have been doing a lot of good works, this is my first post here nd I know I'll be glad I posted this.
I'll try to be as simple and short as I can be...
There's this girl, she's 25 and married but has been unable to conceive. Tho she Got pregnant (wch she aborted) before she married, she has been unable to repeat the feat with her husband after over a year of marriage. She's done all investigations trying to ascertain the cause of her infertility (frm HSG to hormonal assays, to hysteroscopy nd all) but they have all come out normal.
Now to the issue, she was my girlfriend in the past (we've long forgotten eachother since when she became seriously engaged as I was not even thinking marriage at that time) and she now wants me to get her pregnant. She knows me well and believe I can keep everything secret. Honestly, I don't mind because I'll just see it as being a sperm donor but yeah, there's a but..
What I'm also concerned about is the fact that I'll be sleeping with a married woman nd I've always said I'll end my marriage if my wife does that.
I really wanna help her, she's someone dear to me nd truth is, she's been ridiculed for it. I'll like to have different school of thoughts and opinions on this issue, anybody with an experience on a similar issue should also please share your wealth of experience (esp possible repercussions ) here. Thanks.

It is amazing how you are eager to justify an evil act by trying to portray yourself as kind gentle guy, so full of empathy and sympathy for your ex, with whom, I presume, both of you had committed abortions in the past.

Now you want to generously help her deceive and commit adultery against her husband as recompense for your past evils with her.
Wow! undecided undecided
Wow indeed! lipsrsealed
You, sir, are a truly evil man. cry

Karma is a bi.tch.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote
author=Mondisweets post=26885863]

To be honest with you so long he is just confiding in her and there in
nothing more to their relationship, i would be bothered by it. Just
because their relationship didn't develop into something more, does not
mean they can never be friends. This is another thing that causes
breakdowns in marriages, keeping things to yourself and not getting the
needed help before its too late. If something bothers you or hurts you,
you should take about it, but it doesn't mean breaking the vows you made
to your spouse while you are at it.

If it remains at just giving each other advice i will be okay with it.
[/quote]Ok.I really do not entirely agree with you.As i do not think i can relate any issue that concerns my husband with an ex.My hope on getting good advice really shud not ly on him alone.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
lynpetra:
Ok.I really do not entirely agree with you.As i do not think i can relate any issue that concerns my husband with an ex.My hope on getting good advice really shud not ly on him alone.
different strokes for different folks

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by DikSin(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Priceless24:

In my opinion, she should just go for an anonymous donor so that there is no story for the gods later
That's why I'm heregrin
U can spread the gospel: DikSin is a Dik donor sorry, a sperm donor. But it must be deposited inside her Zanga oh! wink
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
lynpetra:
Allow me enjoy myself biko.Do you think its easy to insult a full blown man and get away with it?

my lovely sister has spokened grin

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mondisweets:

To be honest with you so long he is just confiding in her and there in nothing more to their relationship, i would be bothered by it. Just because their relationship didn't develop into something more, does not mean they can never be friends. This is another thing that causes breakdowns in marriages, keeping things to yourself and not getting the needed help before its too late. If something bothers you or hurts you, you should take about it, but it doesn't mean breaking the vows you made to your spouse while you are at it.

If it remains at just giving each other advice i will be okay with it.

It is a very dangerous thing for an ex to be an agony aunt/uncle
If its a must that one needs an agony aunt/uncle, (professional counsellor is a safer choice) then its better to find someone who has no emotional input past or present.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
chaircover:

It is a very dangerous thing for an ex to be an agony aunt/uncle
If its a must that one needs an agony aunt/uncle, (professional counsellor is a safer choice) then its better to find someone who has no emotional input past or present.

Some dogs still go back to their vomit.

Mondisweets:

I also have an ex i confide in when i go through difficult times and he always gives me his honest opinion and the best advice. The fact that he is my ex doesn't mean that he can't have a good sense of judgement. .

Best advice ko! Best advice Ni!
She and her husband are having issues about ...lets say s3x. She runs to another dude that stuck his d.i.ck there earlier to discuss her husband's private issues in the name of counselling then later comes to claim she has respect for her marriage. Choi grin

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by HARDDON: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
coogar:

what have you got to lose?
she's your ex, she needs your help - are you going to turn such an offer down? if anything.....you should do it for old time's sake.

Can it get any worse from ur sewers?

Op, play boy times r over , she hooked! So wake up from ur slumber! U do it once, u keep doing it. And what if the prab isn't from her husby but hers? Huh?
U r no dog that goes back to its vomit.

Nor r u God that fixes tins . flee like Joseph for ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Oxone(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2014
lynpetra:
A tale of a worthless,i:idioti,and notorious cheating wife with her indisciplined,insensitive and cursed boyfriend(she is not your ex,you are already fuckkkkking the mistake of a wife).i only pray you Guys are caught and she is thrown out to the street!Usless combo.

Easy madam b4 u pop something

@op,I see something very wrong with sharing marital/relationship problems with a 3rd party. That's a deal breaker for me and considering it's just 1yr after marriage, I'll say she already has an itch for u & is using d pregnancy thingy as an excuse. My advice? Run like hell
Re: Story for the gods.. by Oxone(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2014
lynpetra:
A tale of a worthless,i:idioti,and notorious cheating wife with her indisciplined,insensitive and cursed boyfriend(she is not your ex,you are already fuckkkkking the mistake of a wife).i only pray you Guys are caught and she is thrown out to the street!Usless combo.

Lol Easy madam b4 u pop something

@op,I see something very wrong with sharing marital/relationship problems with a 3rd party. That's a deal breaker for me and considering it's just 1yr after marriage, I'll say she already has an itch for u & is using d pregnancy thingy as an excuse. My advice? Run like hell but we both know you won't do that
Re: Story for the gods.. by HARDDON: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
lynpetra:

shocked shocked shocked

Lyn? Didn't know u cud rain brime stone n fire like this oooo shocked shocked
Re: Story for the gods.. by Kirinwa: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lacomus:
You call sleeping with some one wife a help ? ,bros abeg don't pity her to that extent as for the girl I don't know what to say bt I think she's been hunted by her past " self conviction " , sit her down and explain to her that she's only newly married also tell her to ask God for forgiveness, if she insist on sleeping with you better fine ur way else you will regret dearly in the end.

grin grin

Yes nah. What are friends for?
He's rendering a great help.

To show the wickedness of man he said he ll divorce his own wife if such help should to rendered to her but doesn't pause to think what the husband would do to his so called friend.

This kind of sin will be exposed no matter how long it takes because karma is a biatch. Who knows after doing it you become sterile and she bears a son. Won't you come back and claim him?

The benefit is less than repercussion. The husband may decide to use cutlass and decapitate your JT.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Kirinwa: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
coogar:

go & do what you need to do.......may the gods of your ancestors be with you. grin
grin
grin grin
Re: Story for the gods.. by Kirinwa: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
silentdon:

Lol. Thanks. You really think I should go on?

Please how old are you? Are you telling me that if everybody here support you, you will go and put asunder what God joined together?

The thought alone can bring you leprosy.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Kirinwa: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
phabulous88:
Op if I understand you well, she had a baby for you when you guys were dating and you consented and funded her aborting the baby. Now after destroying her womb, you refused to marry her and you're here asking for permission to bleep her again because she's dear to you and you wonna help her. Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! The devil is soaking your cane in kerosene.

This got me laughing so hard.

Re: Story for the gods.. by Kirinwa: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
lynpetra:
A marriage of a yr + and she wants to fuuuuck another man?ONE FUCKIN SMALL YRHer husband is insensitive?is that her excuse to indulge in abomination?What about couples that gives birth after 8 yrs?You mean they are stupid?Na you won Kon play jesu christi for another man matter?OP,the Gods wey go punish you this Sunday morning dey lift weight for heaven.

Na waoh! You guys won't kill me.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Heart2heart(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2014
[size=18pt]OP THE JACK BAUER![/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) / Looking For Family Friendships / Is Indecent Dressing D Cause Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.