Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. (1570 Views)

Why Do Ladies Rarely Wish/pray For A Husband Like Their Father? / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by hizson(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Come to think of it,this has been a fact I have come to understand for long now and I don't know why it should be so..when you most meet a lady and you tend to get along with her,she just keeps mute and expects you to do all the talking and bring up all the interesting topics,the other day,a lady approached me and after "hello" "hi" she stylishly allowed me do the talking achieve I was the one that wanted to converse or approached her...I need your views please.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by valmunich(m): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Not all, depends on the kinda ladies you relate with

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Maybe she's got;

A gross english accent.
Mouth odor.
Chain saw voice.

There are many possibilities but I think you should ask her tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by solomonbrown64: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
.....Not all tho, but it baffles me tho - why guys should do the talking, probably because they aint interested....I tink its the interest...
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by vislabraye(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
hizson:
Come to think of it,this has been a fact I have come to understand for long now and I don't know why it should be so..when you most meet a lady and you tend to get along with her,she just keeps mute and expects you to do all the talking and bring up all the interesting topics,the other day,a lady approached me and after "hello" "hi" she stylishly allowed me do the talking achieve I was the one that wanted to converse or approached her...I need your views please.

I get that sometimes. May be is their way of playing hard to get or they want you to work hard enough to get them. Some of them do this but not all of them. It could be quite annoying for them to keep mute like dummies and allow you do all the talking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by hizson(m): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
solomonbrown64:
.....Not all tho, but it baffles me tho - why guys should do the talking, probably because they aint interested....I tink its the interest...

Even those that approach you first,will someone who is not interested approach you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by pweedyuz(f): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
u call dem dummies cos u were d one doing all d talking
seriously

she doesnt like U...nd dats it...
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by Waspy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
They form that mute thingy, till they know your real intentions and till they feel free/comfortable around you
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by hizson(m): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
TrollMan:
Maybe she's got;

A gross english accent.
Mouth odor.
Chain saw voice.

There are many possibilities but I think you should ask her tomorrow.
It's som1 that I do observe from far and I know she talks a lot publicly..
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by hizson(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
pweedyuz:
u call dem dummies cos u were d one doing all d talking
seriously

she doesnt like U...nd dats it...
Hmmm nd she approaches you first..pls dn't get you explain better
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
TrollMan:
Chain saw voice.
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by klins4213(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
Most r like that...what about the ones that do k,kk and all that after along chat,sentence or convo...not Rgetn those dt read pings n dont reply but change dp's...men the mentality is becoming mental man...i go just dey delete...but i go first warn u b4 i delete...cos u r off no use on d list....
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by tobechi20(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
When they start talkin, you wil beg them to stop
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
When that which you want is granted then you will label it nagging, be careful what you demand from a girl oo
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by solomonbrown64: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
hizson:

Even those that approach you first,will someone who is not interested approach you?

I guess dey dont tink along that path...
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by hizson(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Waspy:
They form that mute thingy, till they know your real intentions and till they feel free/comfortable around you
O.k thnx for ur opinion
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by hizson(m): 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
tobechi20:
When they start talkin, you wil beg them to stop
Dn't quite get you
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Forget about she doesn't like you jhor.. You don't need a pastor or an Alfa to forecast and tell you that most 9ja ladies are so boring when it comes to holding good conversation. Oooh good conversation ? YEAH good conversation ( education, sport, technology and so on ). Most times when I manage to chat with some of them, I keep wondering how their bfs are coping with their boringness and dumbness Cos this is a turn off for me at PhD level
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by esof1(f): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2014
If a girl is quiet throughout a conversation, its either she doesn't like the subject matter or she has no idea about the subject matter.
But pray u don't meet a talkative, u would either be quiet one or your go dey pain you when you reach house.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by MabraO: 5:37am On Oct 05, 2014
esof1:
If a girl is quiet throughout a conversation, its either she doesn't like the subject matter or she has no idea about the subject matter.
But pray u don't meet a talkative like me, u would either be quiet one or your go dey pain you when you reach house.

Jack of all trades master of none
Y do i feel u re lying?
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by Rapsainot(m): 6:10am On Oct 05, 2014
tosyne2much:
Forget about she doesn't like you jhor.. You don't need a pastor or an Alfa to forecast and tell you that most 9ja ladies are so boring when it comes to holding good conversation. Oooh good conversation ? YEAH good conversation ( education, sport, technology and so on ). Most times when I manage to chat with some of them, I keep wondering how their bfs are coping with their boringness and dumbness Cos this is a turn off for me at PhD level
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2014
a lady told me that the capital of England is Europe.
i just give up on Nigerian girls!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by Tallesty1(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2014
Hahahahaha............ Some ladies are really funny.
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by dagentility(f): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2014
As for me,if it happens to be our first date,I allow him do most of the talking,by so doing I get to access him to know if he is the kind of person I want. But that doesn't mean I will leave all the talking to him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by Begonia(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2014
If you're conversing with a lady for the first time and she isn't saying much, two things are usually involved. It's either she doesn't find the topic of discussion interesting or she's the shy type who needs some time to get comfortable.
Just my opinion smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by Heebucun(f): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2014
Guyz can be confusing.if we talk too much u say we are talkatives.we don't talk u call us dumb.sincerely we don't get
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by hizson(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Heebucun:
Guyz can be confusing.if we talk too much u say we are talkatives.we don't talk u call us dumb.sincerely we don't get
There is a way u gals could balance it up..
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Because most are dumb and believe unwittingly that having a sound conversation makes them less female (Pride).
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by MisterLongman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Most girls love pretending....... Maybe trying to play hard to get like someone said or not wanting to look cheap...... Some girls will be interested in a guy, but instead of saying what's on their, they will be shining their green light up and down
Re: Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. by marcnelly: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Why won't you be the one doing all the talking, we you are fooling yourself and we are just watching your stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

The Mother-in-law Gives Me Grief, Help! / I Love You Mcocolok / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.