Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL (39063 Views)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / Convocation Ceremony Of Nigerian Beauty Queen,who Bags 1st Class From UK School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Joshuadon: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
switgoody:
pls which othet sch aside Unical offer dis course?

UNI MAID
UNN
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by ayusco85(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
glowshine:
oya send d food oo, I dey wait

Hw do I send it? lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by nnekaregy(f): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Are u sure u are what u claim to be?
JustCare:
Congrats m'Lady! just that Nigerian tertiary institutions lack the capability to thrive in this aspect of medical science, In the whole Of the entity called Nigeria only 3 higher institutions offer this great and noble course thereby making it difficult for youths to have access to the course and to know what the course is all about.
well, I believe we can still get dear...with time all our good dreams for Nigeria will come to realisation.
Cheers once more @myfirstclassradiographer and all radiographers and radiologistiin the world!

#proudRadiogeapher
reporting from UNILAG.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wow congrats
You always get paid off for your hard work
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
joedejana:
She isn't wasting her time on nairaland undecided undecided
but you are grin
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
austinbrown:
She bought the result , I knw her very well
jealousy makes you nasty

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Akalia:
A good challenge to nairaland girls
more like a role model

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
bushdoc9919:

A radiographer works in the Radiology department of a Tertiary and even secondary Hospital.....with the Xray, the CT scanner and the MRI. They are the chaps who take X rays of your nephew when he fractures the bones in his right fore- arm falling from the mango tree smiley

The radio- in their names refers to the radiant waves emitted by their machines whilst they are in use.

A person who would repair (or even build or improve on ) radios is an Electronic engineer.
you will not kill me with laughter grin
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by DesChyko: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
bushdoc9919:

A radiographer is a very important part of the hospital's management of patients.

Thank you very much for this wonderful piece of information.
One of the most interesting replies I've ever gotten on Nairaland.
God bless you. I'm very grateful.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by biggmusty(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
austinbrown:
She bought the result , I knw her very well
oga happy wif ha small na lol
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Kunlexic(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
joedejana:
muMU oloSI wink grin angry
see as u dey refer to ur popsy...omo-ale
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by slimzypink(f): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
first class in radiography. .so which radio station would employ her now?
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by skimarvel: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
JustCare:
Congrats m'Lady! just that Nigerian tertiary institutions lack the capability to thrive in this aspect of medical science, In the whole Of the entity called Nigeria only 3 higher institutions offer this great and noble course thereby making it difficult for youths to have access to the course and to know what the course is all about.
well, I believe we can still get dear...with time all our good dreams for Nigeria will come to realisation.
Cheers once more @myfirstclassradiographer and all radiographers and radiologistiin the world!

#proudRadiogeapher
reporting from UNILAG.
also repping unilag...which level you dey
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by eduxerxes: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
So many First class graduates in Nigeria yet we can't contribute to world inventions. So so read, read, book! Book!! Book!!!
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by eduxerxes: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
slimzypink:
lol...lemme believe u were just joking. For those who care to know

Radiographers take images of the insides of patients' bodies to diagnose injury or disease.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Misogynist2014(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Carefreewannabe, this sounds like a very bad day to misogynists (person who studies how women behave, without being stingy with words i.e. We don't hate women) cry . But this is actually one of my best days, the header of this post is sexism ridden(same attitude goes on in newspapers and international networks like CNN; very popular among female reporters), were it to have being a man, it would have being 'STUDENT bags 1st class,' hope you understand. smiley As per her performance(which entails more on diligence than intelligence), its what is expected of women in every school since women have the ability to remember and memorize things(very smart but hardly intelligent) as Aristotle kindly noted, but when it comes to logical reasoning and bringing up of new ideas(inventing), girls are found wanting(except in group work, where their contributions are mostly negligible), tantamount to waste of money and education cool . Why with all the money spent on women in the west, they hardly single handedly discover or create something new as per science? Their work is just to occupy office, perform well in their work, but produce nothing cheesy . Why? My candid solution is for women to reduce their estrogen and increase testosterone levels. That sounds manly, doesn't it? wink
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Wisdytech(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Canaan fm 95.5fm, Calabar.
slimzypink:
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
My interest peaked when I first assumed that UNICAL stood for University of California. Then when I read "University of Calabar", I was like "garbage!"
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by donwise1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
rattlesnake:

No job undecided for her here
BTW
First class in 2014 is second class lower during our time...
see hater. so Na because u graduate wit second class lower, Na em make you the jealous dis girl? ur wish of her not getting a job will turn back to u.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Obinoscopy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Congrats.

Is she a nairalander?
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Misogynist2014:
@Carefreewannabe, this sounds like a very bad day to misogynists (person who studies how women behave, without being stingy with words i.e. We don't hate women) cry . But this is actually one of my best days, the header of this post is sexism ridden(same attitude goes on in newspapers and international networks like CNN; very popular among female reporters), were it to have being a man, it would have being 'STUDENT bags 1st class,' hope you understand. smiley As per her performance(which entails more on diligence than intelligence), its what is expected of women in every school since women have the ability to remember and memorize things(very smart but hardly intelligent) as Aristotle kindly noted, but when it comes to logical reasoning and bringing up of new ideas(inventing), girls are found wanting(except in group work, where their contributions are mostly negligible), tantamount to waste of money and education cool . Why with all the money spent on women in the west, they hardly single handedly discover or create something new as per science? Their work is just to occupy office, perform well in their work, but produce nothing cheesy . Why? My candid solution is for women to reduce their estrogen and increase testosterone levels. That sounds manly, doesn't it? wink

I will only say this much: Most Western societies do much better than Nigeria. A word is enough for ...
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by peter4d2(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i join u in saying dat.
I'm also joining u both in saying it too
Imagine comparing her 2 ur househelp wat rubbish of d highest order.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by austinbrown: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mondisweets:
jealousy makes you nasty
. Fly away
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by austinbrown: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
biggmusty:
oga happy wif ha small na lol
. My brother no mind me jor
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by ayusco85(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
glowshine:
oya send d food oo, I dey wait

ok. hw do i send it?
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
sexyseun:
IN THIS TYPE OF SOCIETY SOMEONE GOES AHEAD TO STUDY HOW TO REPAIR RADIO? EVEN AKANNI OUR RADIO TECHNICIAN IS BETTER THAN THIS GIRL angry NOW TELL ME WHAT TYPE OF JOB WILL SHE DO AS A RADIO GEH.. NONSENSE

NB: SHE LOOK LIKE OUR HOUSEMAID SEF
4 ur mind a radiographer is one who repairs radio? Ehyaaa! Am sorry 4 u,beta go 2 schl nd gt informed. Chai diaris God o,all dese comedians n nairaland,u guyz wouldn't kill me with lafta.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Guys i thought medical departments don't rate results(classified),no first class,2nd class bla bla bla..,y is it different in unical?
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Ukutsgp(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
peter4d2:

I'm also joining u both in saying it too
Imagine comparing her 2 ur househelp wat rubbish of d highest order.
i dnt even know what she thinks she is
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by piagetskinner(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
She's not pretty like that...but she gat brains#i admire that
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Deguy12: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wisdytech:
Eteng Rajuno has made history by becoming the first student to bag a First Class in Radiography at the University of Calabar (UNICAL). She was honoured at the eighth Induction and Oath taking of the College of Medical Science. STANLEY UCHEGBU (Accounting) reports.

The induction at the College of Medical Science of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) was remarkable. Although it was the eighth oath taking at the Radiography and Radiological Sciences departments, it was special. An inductee, Ms Eteng Rejuno, made history by bagging a first class, the first since Radiography was introduced in the school in 1981.

“Today, history is made in the Department of Radiography. We produced the first student to be graduated with a First Class in the department. And this makes the event remarkable. I will enjoin you to always seek knowledge and make the best of your career,” said Prof Etuk, whose speech was read by Prof Itam.

Eteng had Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.5 – the highest recorded since the institution started awarding Bachelor degree in the discipline. For the feat, Eteng bagged seven honours, including automatic employment in the school after her National Youth Service.

Others best students are Emmanuel Agiande, who was the best in clinical proficiency, and Mabington Okwuonu, best in leadership creativity.

Speaking on behalf of the graduates, Eteng praised the department’s lecturers and parents for their efforts in making their dreams come true.

She said: “We thank the management, the college authorities, our parents, friends and well-wishers for the roles they played in ensuring that we are being inducted today. We specially appreciate our parents for their financial and moral support.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/history-as-girl-bags-first-class-in-radiography-at-unical/

am interested, is she still a virgin? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Your 2016/2017 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.