Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL (39483 Views)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / Convocation Ceremony Of Nigerian Beauty Queen,who Bags 1st Class From UK School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Iffffffy(f): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
austinbrown:
She bought the result , I knw her very well
hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by elisinho(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
with God by my side i know that i will bag mine from unimaid someday
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Luminary1: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
dein77:

Actually, you can't simply wish a First Class and have it. It requires the highest level of self - awareness.
U must understand yourself; carefully select like minded friends, understand the CGPA grading system; be disciplined, amongst others.
I wish you the best.

tanks? Meanwhile Are u a radiography student
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by austinbrown: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Iffffffy:
hater
. Shut up
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by tmanis(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
AM or FM radio??
lol.. just kidding...

but seriously, first first-class in 8 years?? Maybe the bad lecturer got th sack.. congrats though
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by iswallker(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Does she repair radios...
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Damsman10(m): 5:19am On Oct 06, 2014
rattlesnake:

No job undecided for her here
BTW
First class in 2014 is second class lower during our time...

oooooh God!!!!
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by doncassey(m): 6:16am On Oct 06, 2014
KillerBeauty:
Good job girl. Automatic employment?

Hmmm everybody's dream

u are my dream killer beauty. pls send ur pin. i need u to kill me with yur beauty
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by snowytee(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2014
illuminaty:
Congrats my cash Kwin.......itunz salutes u pieces
Itunz,so u dey here.Thomas greets u
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Missmossy(f): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Yeah. Rajuno! cool

The excitement that day no be here oh. It's not easy having a 2:1 in radiography, not to talk of a first class. She just made history. Congrats to her.

Who said hard work doesn't pay off?

#ProudRadiographyStudentUnical cool
I know you'd make us proud toocheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by soulhighman(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2014
Lacomus:
The kind of brain I want around me, congrat who say hard work no de pay?
hmmm,dats a good way to think,everybody wants a good name around him\her
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Wisdytech(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2014
Deguy12:

am interested, is she still a virgin? undecided
Use your GOOGLE pls
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by tanimola22: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2014
linearity:
What percentage is an 'A' in Nigeria Universities today? Is it still 70% and above?

If it is, they should raise it up. An 'A' is 90% and above here, 70% is a 'C' and could also be a 'D' depending on the course.

This will ensure that, Nigeria First Class products can compete on equal footing with first class everywhere.

Note that, I am not saying that Nigeria graduates can't compete globally, we have been holding our hold and even besting people from other countries, my point is regarding the grading system.

I thought I should make a comment on your above post.

First of all, Nigerian first class holders - the ones I know - have successfully competed with the very best students at the very best schools in the world, be it MIT, Harvard et al. Many of these people earned first class degrees wherein the A's that earned them the first class degrees were mostly 70% or so.

Second, if your reference point is the US 4.0 grading system, a system I know very, very well, then the 70% A (British system) truly approximates to an A in the US system. A+ is a different case altogether. The people I know who score 70% in the US system, are actually average students by that system. Countries have different systems; the same reason why a 12.5/20 in French system is equivalent to a 90%, A, in the US system.

Finally, if you talk of an equal footing, well I'm afraid I would only talk about approximate footing. 70% in Nigerian system is never the same as 70% in the US system. That would be an unfair insult on Nigeria's system.

Modified - Actually it's France's 14/20 and above that approximates US's 90% and above

3 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by illuminaty(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2014
snowytee:
Itunz,so u dey here.Thomas greets u
T-Boy......much hallinz from ma wing!
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2014
soulhighman:
hmmm,dats a good way to think,everybody wants a good name around him\her
not the name that matters I mean someone I can learn one or two tinz frm.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2014
tanimola22:

I thought I should make a comment on your above post.

First of all, Nigerian first class holders - the ones I know - have successfully competed with the very best students at the very best schools in the world, be it MIT, Harvard et al. Many of these people earned first class degrees wherein the A's that earned them the first class degrees were mostly 70% or so.

Second, if your reference point is the US 4.0 grading system, a system I know very, very well, then the 70% A (British system) truly approximates to an A in the US system. A+ is a different case altogether. The people I know who score 70% in the US system, are actually average students by that system. Countries have different systems; the same reason why a 12.5/20 in French system is equivalent to a 90%, A, in the US system.

Finally, if you talk of an equal footing, well I'm afraid I would only talk about approximate footing. 70% in Nigerian system is never the same as 70% in the US system. That would be an unfair insult on Nigeria's system.

its a lie... Bros, where have you been? You just vanished into the tin air. Hope you are fine? I know you have been busy but please do come around to educate folks on here. Glad you posted today.

God bless.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by tanimola22: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
2sExy1:
its a lie... Bros, where have you been? You just vanished into the tin air. Hope you are fine? I know you have been busy but please do come around to educate folks on here. Glad you posted today.

God bless.

Hi,

I'm still very much around! Yeah, will do often.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2014
She's pretty.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Samgreguc(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
keyzid:
What a man can do, a woman will do it better grin
u mean later
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Samgreguc(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2014
codedmax:
smiley
Congr8tz miss u are amazing,
they say what a man can do Later
answered.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Samgreguc(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2014
rattlesnake:

No job undecided for her here
BTW
First class in 2014 is second class lower during our time...
sorri we are talking of radiography not biological science.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2014
Samgreguc:

u mean later

I mean [size=14pt]BETTER[/size] tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Samgreguc(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
keyzid:

I mean [size=14pt]BETTER[/size] tongue
ok, its a system format. Later=better
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
datguru:
There's more to this news than this. I think all the staffs staff of that school should be interviewed. #bedtreat
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by JustCare: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
skimarvel:
also repping unilag...which level you dey
just 100?
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by JustCare: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
skimarvel:
also repping unilag...which level you dey
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by JustCare: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
nnekaregy:
Are u sure u are what u claim to be?
yes...any problem with that?
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by JustCare: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
switgoody:
pls which othet sch aside Unical offer dis course?
University of Nigeria Nsk. The Den
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
I'm glad it was a male who posted this. Women are going to higher places. Congrats girl..
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
bushdoc9919:

A radiographer is a very important part of the hospital's management of patients.

For example, say your friend breaks a leg....the radiographer's pics of the leg will help the orthopedic surgeon decide whether to operate, or to just apply POP.

Or your relation has severe back pain.?...the radiographer's pic would help to determine what is causing the pain.

Or your elderly grand-papa has a stroke...the radiographer's picture of the brain (using MRI) Would help us see if the stroke is due to a bleed in the brain(which means operative intervention ) or due to blockage of a vessel (which means drugs and physiotherapy).

And when your wifey has gotten pregnant....it is the radiographer who does the scan that will tell us all about the state of the fetus.

And when your hubby has problems passing urine....the radiographer will do tests like IVU and Pelvic scan to see what is causing it.

Do not mock the radiographer. Whenever you have many illnesses....the radiographer is a valued member of the team that has got your back...health wise.

This doctor says....Thank God for Mr , Miss, and Mrs and Uncle, and Aunty RADIOGRAPHER!!!!!
Thank you, please educate them- ignorance is highly contagious.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by skimarvel: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
JustCare:

just 100?
hope to see you in idi Araba soon
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Yeah. Rajuno! cool

The excitement that day no be here oh. It's not easy having a 2:1 in radiography, not to talk of a first class. She just made history. Congrats to her.

Who said hard work doesn't pay off?

#ProudRadiographyStudentUnical cool

Bros, come o. E be like u sef no know where u dey. 2moro now u go claim say u dey geology. I tire for u o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo / NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.