Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? (3040 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by easystudy101: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2014
In this dispensation, we have witnessed very good and bad policies by different governors.

Some have made a difference in their states and other have made their states worse than they met it.

So fellow Nairalanders, who do you think is the

BEST GOVERNOR

and

WORST GOVERNOR

Note: no sentiments but facts.
Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by franconian: 1:04am On Oct 05, 2014
grin

WORST GOVERNOR: UDUAGHAN....with da e big head. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by brownlords: 1:18am On Oct 05, 2014
They are birds of a feather so I'm not rating any best, however the worst goes to the peoples governor comrade adams oshiomole of edo state judging from his second tenure.
Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by acenazt: 1:27am On Oct 05, 2014
worst governor Muktar Ramalan Yero of Kaduna state. I swear since Yakowa died,Kaduna has seen no development whatsoever. this is one governor both the Christians and Muslims dislike. and if PDP wants to loose Kaduna to APC,they should let the Mofo run.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by MisterLongman(m): 1:47am On Oct 05, 2014
acenazt:
worst governor Muktar Ramalan Yero of Kaduna state. I swear since Yakowa died,Kaduna has seen no development whatsoever. this is one governor both the Christians and Muslims dislike. and if PDP wants to loose Kaduna to APC,they should let the Mofo run.
Do you think pdp has any other candidate
Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by MrKnowitall: 1:53am On Oct 05, 2014
Best governor in Nigeria: Babatunde Fashola

Worst governor in Nigeria's history: Peter Obi. AKA POS.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by yuncka: 3:18am On Oct 05, 2014
Theodore Orji is d undisputed worst governor.

24 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by ModusOperandi(f): 3:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Best : Babatunde Fashola I think

Worst: TA Orji

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by ephemm(m): 3:36am On Oct 05, 2014
Best I don't know!

But I'll give the worst to Abia state governor - Theodore Orji.
In the past 2 weeks I have driven on roads of the following states:
Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos (not in that order)
And the worst road is Abia's followed by some parts of Cross River and Ogun State.
The Cross River and Ogun roads I plied where "Federal roads".
But for Abia, everywhere na jagajaga.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 05, 2014
Best-
Akpabio based on his developmental strides, unbiased and unethnical leadership as against Fashola.

Worst-
Theodore Orji based on his undisputable and unrepentant never-do-well quality undecided

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by femmy2010(m): 4:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Best - Fashola

Worst - Orji

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by easystudy101: 5:57am On Oct 05, 2014
Best governor: fashola for his prompt and effective response to issues like EBOLA
Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2014
Best- Amosun,Ogun state.

Worst- T.A Orji - criminal personified.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by chinwike2(m): 6:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Best- sullivan chime plus akpabio Worst- kwankwaso

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by FearGodinall: 6:12am On Oct 05, 2014
As Anyone being to Bayelsa state? The worst governor with the worst state.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2014
yuncka:
Theodore Orji is d undisputed worst governor.

I second you. Undisputed. No one contest!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by Splashme: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2014
[size=15pt]Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti is the worst governor[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by acenazt: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2014
MisterLongman:
Do you think pdp has any other candidate
hmm they better find some else ohh.
Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by chimerase2: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2014
Worst governors TA orji and kwankwoso undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by dat9jaguy(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2014
With every sense of honesty and responsibility ,i vote Uduaghan as the WORST governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by egift(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2014
Best: Fashola (Am also okay with Akpabio and Kwankwoso)

Worst: Certainly give it to Theodore Orji.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by amakufrancis(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2014
worst governor i nominate Uduaghan.
Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by asadike(f): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2014
Best:akpabio nd obiano. Worst:T.A Orji nd ahmed of kwara state

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2014
MrKnowitall:
Best governor in Nigeria: Babatunde Fashola
[size=18pt]
Worst governor in Nigeria's history: Peter Obi.[/size] AKA POS.

I SMELL HATRED?

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by IGBOSON1: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2014
franconian:
grin

WORST GOVERNOR: UDUAGHAN....with da e big head. grin grin grin

^^^Second only to Ochendo-global!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2014
ephemm:
Best I don't know!

But I'll give the worst to Abia state governor - Theodore Orji.
In the past 2 weeks I have driven on roads of the following states:
Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos (not in that order)
And the worst road is Abia's followed by some parts of Cross River and Ogun State.
The Cross River and Ogun roads I plied where "Federal roads".
But for Abia, everywhere na jagajaga.

Umuahia roads are good
Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2014
best= fashola, chime,

worst= theif A Orji undesputably second to none

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by ahnie: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2014
i thirded you.*winks*
vfactor:

I second you. Undisputed. No one contest!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by omenka(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Best: Babatunde Raji Fashola.

Worst: Theodore Orji.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by binie: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2014
Splashme:
[size=15pt]Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti is the worst governor[/size]

Because he lost the last guber election to PDP?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by andyanders: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2014
The worst Governor on the face of this entire planet is ABIA STATE governor Theodor Orji.

Dont know if we have the best yet cus Oshomole lost it cus of Anger issue.I think Fashola for now.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? by donphilopus: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2014
brownlords:
They are birds of a feather so I'm not rating any best, however the worst goes to the peoples governor comrade adams oshiomole of edo state judging from his second tenure.

If Lucky Igbinidion had done this during his 8yrs of misrule, then I'd have said Oshiomole is the worst Governor in Nigeria. Till then, we'd continue to commend Oshiomole!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wikileaks Reveals The Truth About Boko Haram 1 & 2 And GEJ Involvement :o :o :o / Rccg churches Chasing Away Osibanjo Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos dont lie / Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.