Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much (80938 Views)

If Nigeria Is So Rich, Why Are Nigerians So Poor? / Why Are Nigerians So Pessimistic About Nigeria? / This Is Why I Hate Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by CSTR2: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked LET EM BREATHE TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY TILL JESUS COME BACK. Hence I hate African immigrants(non SADC) in SA, theyr backward morons who still see everything on tribal lins and they try by all means to market their TRIBALISM.
Atleast Asia and mid east immigrants aint backward and mind their own business...
I like you but don't be a moronn now.
The major ethnic groups in Nigeria have atleast a population of 32million each. That is bigger than most countries.
Definitely bigger than all the constituent groups in SA like the zulu,xhosa,afrikaneers, e,.t.c. Even SA as a country with immigrants is just 60million.
So tribalism in Nigeria is a consequence of a faulty nation. Nigeria is a nation made up of legitimate nations.
Seeing things beyond tribal lens is not possible.
Just be thankful that SA is not that unfortunate.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by tpiah11: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2015
They are hating based on the Nigerians they interact with.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by luigiajah(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2015
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Nigerians are hated becos we dominate everything in africa and beyond
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Nigerians are hated becos we dominate everything in africa and beyond #proudly Nigerian #. FYI nigerian girls are beautiful, I min we have a miss world to prove

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2017
OXYGEN011:
FOOOOLLLL.....which country will dream of becoming like the useless country called nigeria. Seriously ..do u fools reason at all? No one will even waste his/ her time to hate on you fools.All foreign criminals are nigerians.That should tell u how useless nigeria is.
oh boy see massive hating, there's God ooo
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Litmus: 1:10am On Feb 25, 2017
I know why. It is a long story not very flattering to those African Nations that Hate Nigerians the most. It has nothing to do with criminality and everything to do with betrayal and the African need to be accepted by whites and to escape from feeling ostracisation by the rest of the world. The hating of Nigerians by other Africans is for similar reasons as to why Indians hate blacks. It is all for the benefit of their masters but the memory of it is slowly being lost in time,so people are now attaching all sorts of new reason.

The tale is as old as Steven

look into his eyes and tremble wiv shame oh ye Nigerian hating Africans
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Chauke(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=chiomashine post=31676851]Whatever!!! Am proud to be a NIGERIAN. [/quote

Proud to be South Africa xenophobia or no xenophobia
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Chauke(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
zacharyluke:
I generally sympathetic to most foreigner s in s Africa, but nigerians are the worst honestly. the street I've grown up in has become a hell hole thanks to Nigerians. they come sell their drugs and turn woman unto prostitutes, their filthy and piss in the street like nothing( probably normal in Nigeria) throw their rubbish in the street turning it into a road like in nigeria, are loud and fight a lot. I've even seen 1 fight with a policemen. they come here to south Africa and think they can do whatever they like. now thanks to Nigerians the crime, drug addicts have become normal.
If you say Nigeria is so blady great, why do you come in thousands here and screw up things?

They are actually a curse to the African race
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Chauke(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
uzzyfire:
Nigerians are hated becos we dominate everything in africa and beyond #proudly Nigerian #. FYI nigerian girls are beautiful, I min we have a miss world to prove

Oops Nigerian girls beautiful please
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Chauke(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
sostoz:
if they think we are xenophobes they must think again. i saw a videos of blacks being killed in Libya just for being a black african. but ma question is y would a person live in a foreign land even in a war situation ? i ddnt like the treatment of blacks but from what i heard those immigrants were mistaken with mercenaries by rabel forces.

South Africa is soft target the whole Africa is silent on the xenophobia in Libya and super africans are not saying anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.