Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) (22960 Views)

Dental Health Benefits.... / Your Oral & Dental Health. / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by pauloshevy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
zik4ever:

Good afternoon Doc and thanks for all your insights. What could be the issue if one is experiencing intermittent tooth ache, sometimes as if the teeth is mildly frozen or shocked? Sometimes pain could be excruciating. Is this what is called "sensitive teeth"? Any quick home remedy or first aid as I am not in a location where I would love to access a Dentist for now.
well from what u said, u mentioned two different issues. Toothache is different from sensitivity. Sensitivity is a shocking sensation u get wen u take hot or cold stuffs due to presence of exposed dentin all tubules. U can buy sensodyme toothpaste for home remedy whereas toothache is a different tin altogether.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by Ceijaiy: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Toothache....!!! thats one thing you wouldn't wannu wish your enemy,only those that has really passed through the its gate that will understand the real meaning of toothache......
the Good news is that you don't have to fret over it anymore.......there is a natural and affordable solution to it......
Call 09098732555,07083316936 for your solution to
tooth and gum problems, natural teeth whitening, mouth odour,tooth sensitivity....!!!
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by pauloshevy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ceijaiy:
Toothache....!!! thats one thing you wouldn't wannu wish your enemy,only those that has really passed through the its gate that will understand the real meaning of toothache......
the Good news is that you don't have to fret over it anymore.......there is a natural and affordable solution to it......
Call 09098732555,07083316936 for your solution to
tooth and gum problems, natural teeth whitening, mouth odour,tooth sensitivity....!!!
boss, please I don't entertain stuffs like this. If u wanted to advertise ur product, u should av opened another thread instead of writing on mine. Btw I don't believe in wat u wrote as it's false so please don't ever write such again.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
pauloshevy:
boss, please I don't entertain stuffs like this. If u wanted to advertise ur product, u should av opened another thread instead of writing on mine. Btw I don't believe in wat u wrote as it's false so please don't ever write such again.
yes doctor ...its a lie
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by Ceijaiy: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
@ Pauloshevy & Hishuula- I'm very sorry for tresspassing on your thread.....really I am....but that isn't why you should say that what I wrote is fake,lie or false because you don't even know what is it that I'm talking about,I am only trying to help those in serious need for help because I have been through the horror before and now I'm perfectly ok....so its not something that one should joke about. Thanx alot,I hope my appology is accepted.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ceijaiy:
@ Pauloshevy & Hishuula- I'm very sorry for tresspassing on your thread.....really I am....but that isn't why you should say that what I wrote is fake,lie or false because you don't even know what is it that I'm talking about,I am only trying to help those in serious need for help because I have been through the horror before and now I'm perfectly ok....so its not something that one should joke about. Thanx alot,I hope my appology is accepted.
no problem here
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by olujaidi: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by preetygina: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nice thread. doc please come and talk of painless pimple that keeps occurring on the gum even after removing it by a dentist and taking antibiotics.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by Trishh: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
What about receding gums?

Are your gums receding? See how to know, prevent and treat

http://www.thewomandiary.com/are-your-gums-receding-see-how-to-know-prevent-and-treat/
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by Loxide: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
What's up doc? I am an avid reader of your posts, and believe me, I enjoy them with relish. Mega thanks for the tips you provide here.
That said, I have tooth sensitivity which has lingered for a while, and appears to be deteriorating lately. I can't take cold water, and when I see ice cream, I just avoid it like a leper. I was told to use sensodyne, but I don't think it is doing much.
My question is: is there anything else left to try?
Also, I have this dull, gnawing pain on my first left lower premolar, I think, with a little depression on it. The pain is mild, and temporarily relieved when I brush, but I am afraid it might be an incipient hole.
What are my options here?
PS: I really want to get rid of the tooth sensitivity by all means. Thanks in advance.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by Saao(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2017
pauloshevy:
hi Doc. I have issue in my mouth which started two years back now. I always perceived smells from my mouth especially if I didn't eat on time. But now it getting more offensive to me or embarrassing to anyone I talk to. How can I eradicate it? Thanks
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by saraki2019(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by saraki2019(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by Diavolo: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Good morning. I'm back to revive this thread. Lost my other account as I forgot the password, so I will be using this account going forward.
If you have any dental related questions, feel free to ask.
If you need private consultation, you can contact me on pauloshevy@gmail.com at a fee though
Re: VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want ) by Emeka511(m): 4:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning dentist and I see you are doing a great job here... Please is there any remedy for bruixm?? Not chronic yet but it's been there for months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) / Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic) / Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.