Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. (7967 Views)

Men Chase Ladies Before Romance, Ladies Chase Men After / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by samflex(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Le struggle...smh
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

They're good Hun kiss
Making more money, all for you grin

errrmm, btw, ignore that lipsrsealed
You know who na angry

....hmmmmmm....Perfecto....

Tell them I love them ooo....

Huh!....Before nko......It wont increase the money in my account now.....
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by cdamsel(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

on the contrary smiley
Wash ke?
My compliments are hard earned o

shocked You for talk since na, make I give you my share, seeing as ah nuh dey wack the thing again cheesy
O well, thanks so much cry
I am touched & humbled

You don't eat chicken again? shocked
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by MizMyColi(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
cdamsel:
O well, thanks so much cry
I am touched & humbled

You don't eat chicken again? shocked

Uhn Uhn
Calories grin
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by MizMyColi(f): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:

....hmmmmmm....Perfecto....

Tell them I love them ooo....

Huh!....Before nko......It wont increase the money in my account now.....
That sums it up.

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by chimerase2: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:
...Pele.....

Lo pa ara e.....Ko lomoomo......
leme intepret it
She said u should kill ur self for all she cares
Believe u me if na me I no go chop dis nite na war angry

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by cdamsel(f): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
SeaGold:

Are you on BBM?

If yes I will drop my PIN for you here briefly. This PM's stuff confuse me
Not on bbm o,na big chicks dey get BlackBerry na,me na confirmed kpako na

Abeg ordinary mail no fit confuse u joor,i can walk you through it if u want grin

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by cdamsel(f): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
teeo:

Are you speaking from experience
yes na,u broke my heart angry
Never 4give u fully tongue
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Tymax(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:

**sighs**

..You know what, it will be so immature and st*pid of me to start e-fighting and exchanging words with the likes of you....

I ll simply pretend like I dint see the sh*t you f*cking posted.....I ll let it pass....I ll let flow under the drain...

......Just thank your lucky stars I'm in a good mood tonight........
You dey mind am? Don't waste your time replying such elements joor. Some people don't know how to be "witty". Babe how you dey?
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tymax:

You dey mind am? Don't waste your time replying such elements joor. Some people don't know how to be "witty". Babe how you dey?

...lol....No mind me jare.....

....Am okay....

....How are you doing too??....

About the stuff...just make sure she is beautiful.....You know I wont accept a ugly wife....
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
cdamsel:
Not on bbm o,na big chicks dey get BlackBerry na,me na confirmed kpako na

Abeg ordinary mail no fit confuse u joor,i can walk you through it if u want grin

U being cheeky right?

Even tecno of the lowest price support BBM. The application is more like 2go now.
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Tymax(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:

...lol....No mind me jare.....

....Am okay....

....How are you doing too??....

About the stuff...just make sure she is beautiful.....You know I wont accept a ugly wife....
Temi you have started again o. I don't know what you are talking about. Which wife? Take time o. I go tackle you o.
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tymax:

Temi you have started again o. I don't know what you are talking about. Which wife? Take time o. I go tackle you o.

....hehehehehehe....

..You know I'm untackle-able.....lol....

..DOnt worry....I know what you love....I ll find one for you....

Ty, just tell me what you want??....
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by chimerase2: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tymax:

trying so hard to impress a gal, and u ended up by asking how she is, higest she will reply ur mail o to angry
No insult intended, always try to be neutral dnt side a she becos she has a cat undecided
And dnt be against a fellow he becos he is trying to hunt a cat

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by cdamsel(f): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

Uhn Uhn
Calories grin
You and my brother are a perfect match. He doesn't eat chicken @ all never did

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by MizMyColi(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'm a newbie in that regard tho' cheesy
cdamsel:
You and my brother are a perfect match. He doesn't eat chicken @ all never did
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by cdamsel(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
SeaGold:

U being cheeky right?

Even tecno of the lowest price support BBM. The application is more like 2go now.

Yes I am grin embarassed
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by cdamsel(f): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
I'm a newbie in that regard tho' cheesy
dont worry chicken is hard to resist u gonna lapse back tongue, just skin d chicken & grill & not fry,that what I do sha o
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by MizMyColi(f): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wish me luck joor cheesy
cdamsel:
dont worry chicken is hard to resist u gonna lapse back tongue, just skin d chicken & grill & not fry,that what I do sha o
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Tymax(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
chimerase2:
trying so hard to impress a gal, and u ended up by asking how she is, higest she will reply ur mail o to angry
No insult intended, always try to be neutral dnt side a she becos she has a cat undecided
And dnt be against a fellow he becos he is trying to hunt a cat
I didn't do that to get her attention. She's my friend. A close one at that. Do you need to mail your friend via NL? Now don't you feel stupîd for jumping to the rescue?
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by cdamsel(f): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Wish me luck joor cheesy
no oooo,i love chicken o,we inseparable grin

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tymax:

I didn't do that to get her attention. She's my friend. A close one at that. Do you need to mail your friend via NL? Now don't you feel stupîd for jumping to the rescue?

...Ty....Please just ignore them...

I caused it....AM so sorry.....
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by laplace12(m): 4:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Naetochukwu:

Do i know ya
Y call girls olodo just to buttress a point

He called you Naeto-C and you answered, even with a swollen head grin

Poor nigga.
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by stinggy(m): 5:58am On Oct 06, 2014
missbronze:
Let me book space first.

Ehen, op, u are 150% right.

And, which group do you belong to?@op
After booking space, you haven't come back to edit..

And which group do I fall? grin
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by okojude: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Do you wish to give your partner the sex that will keep driving him/her to you? Do you wish to give your partner a bedroom experience he/she cannever get anywhere else? Do you wish to become a boss in the bedroom naturally without the use of energisers? Do you always wish to know how to get the baby you have been tripping for without? Or you wish to sustain your relationship that is facing some sort of storms? Then click on www.glazinglove.com/love/report It works wonders much more than charms.
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Teespice(f): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2014
spot on.

I totally agree with the OP.
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by kenex4ever(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2014
Teespice:
spot on.

I totally agree with the OP.
R u d one on ur dp?
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=MizMyColi post=26887130][font=Georgia]Hmmmmm
There's a popular bibilical saying.
"Wisdom is profitable to direct"

The OP is right on many counts.

But there's something about this post that is off, depressing, maybe.
I would love to describe, in vivid details, of course.
But words fail me.

To ladies out there.
The OP has said it all.

Know thyself.
Build yourself in such a way that you remain relevant, to self, to community, even after the demand/mentions/tagging curves diminishes.

Please and please, while it is true that hookups have been happening on here since time imoriver, I do not expect any sane lady to register on NL for the sole purpose or second sole purpose of finding a mate.
Frustration might become your middle name.

It's okay to crush on some persons once in a while, to wish that they were yours

I will say it this way.i thank God for the internet.
its another world here in planet Earth.
Nobody wants to be alone.
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by MizMyColi(f): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Brownpage:

Yeah, I quite agree.
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by farano(f): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2014
SeaGold:
Dear romance ladies.

Social networking is fun and the best in this age and time. In fact it is a paradigm shift from the conventional means of meeting people in public places we are accustomed to. Social networking gives the opportunity of meeting a diverse range of personalities and the chance to pick the best if you'd ever contemplate dating.

So I assume you being frequent on the romance section is either to catch fun or hope you might land a date someday. If you are considering and hoping to meet a lover anywhere especially this medium, please adhere to my instructions.

I will be addressing ladies age 21 and above so if you'd fall in this bracket it is best to read and make use of my advice.

#TIPS#
1. Majority of the guys here are students, dependents, job seekers and if you factor your age wise, you'd want to be with a man at best 5 years older probably 26, who is out of the university, seeking for a job or working....Point NO. 1.

2. Matured guys of marriage age who desires relationship on the section are not usually the prominent ones here. They read your posts dead in the night, offline and monitors you.

3. Serious guys here are known to be clowns, strong willed and independent. You won't find them "woman wrapper-ing" and most times 'NO' female can distort their thought process online. A serious dude may bash you, criticise you cos he is confident

So if a moniker (male) make a pass on your post, follow up and make a brief research on the person rather than snubbing him because he is not prominent or other online friends disapprove of his personality. How do you measure one character online or who they are? Be mature about it and when you are convinced the moniker that seek your attention is worth a try, give it a go.

RED FLAGS... Younger guys here are territorial. they have build a strong fraternity amongst themselves and are only here for fun. The may lead you on believing you are actually dating but truth is, it MAY never work out. Yes you might be in their age bracket but by the time they leave the university and are independent, you might have gone way passed your time.

These youngsters wait for any female to breeze into the romance section and they pounced on them. With the countless mentions, PMs, woman wrappering and other false sense of purpose you'd get...you start feeling you have arrived, HOT and ready to do nyanga to the extent that you refuse a serious guy notice.

The youngsters will spam your notice, plenty PMs and make you really prominent on the section and when the pressure is much, you'd give in to ONE falsely furthering "keeping away the serious ones while all you do with the dude is just platonic online and offline.

These youngsters knows how to ward off threat from the older and serious minded one. They will isolate him and an immature lady will dance to that deceit while some ladies will want public approvals before they even listen to a serious dude which might never happen.

Ladies if you don't get your acts together and seek the serious and older guys, in the next 3 years you will change your moniker and when another fresh and beautiful lady joins the section, your celebrity become history from the youngsters and you'll start experiencing low PMs, mentions and tags.

Great percentage of nairaland prominent guys are jobless youths and if you think they are superstars....you are a kid and don't really know what you want. STOP running around with kids and start identifying the REAL dudes.

* POSITIVE ADDITION IS ENCOURAGED!!!

*This thread is consequent upon the draught in marriage on Romance section*
What is this
Serious guys, older guys, matured guys mtcheeeww

WHO CARES!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by 1one: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2014
SeaGold and Cdamsel.....

You're being watched.... grin grin

It's almost beginning to look like.....

Reuben Abati and Goodluck Jonathan

Not everybody might get this analogy but if you look at what's likely happening, about to happen or even happened already between SG and CDgringrin.......

Let me not say more grin
Re: My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2014
1one:
SeaGold and Cdamsel.....

You're being watched.... grin grin

It's almost beginning to look like.....

Reuben Abati and Goodluck Jonathan

Not everybody might get this analogy but if you look at what's likely happening, about to happen or even happened already between SG and CDgringrin.......

Let me not say more grin

grin can't 2 nairalander have a harmless discussion?

Not what you think bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Topic! / How I Bleep My Landlord Daughter At Last! / 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.