Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84211 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by bukatyne(f): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
ad84ada:
They are, but when compared to mothers.

Mothers are more honorable than fathers?

Is this another lie coined by the menfolk to keep women in bondage?

I mean 'I am less honorable so I can f.u.ck every skirt' thingy?

Just saying you lack morals and godless would do the job faster.

Your wife would also know to keep the kids from you (Nobody wants less honorable kids and you cannot give what you don't have)

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by NifemiOlu(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
I checked my table, didn't find any food. This story has failed to put food on my table.
Ko Kan Aye.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cap28: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
pillzthadrugz:
What baffles me is that she couldn't even bear a child for such a great while. Haba!!!!!! There is something that is left untold here

the husband might be part of the problem, after all his first wife has no child either.

Men can also have fertility problems. Also the ex husband is a serial adulterer, too much sleeping around usually leads to major infertility issues with men and women.

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by NifemiOlu(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
akatekpe:
Keep Deceiving yourself na.Try cheating in marriage and you would be pushed out like a thief..We r in africa n Polygamy is legal and not polyandry abi how them call that one wey one woman go fit marry more than one man self?

LooooooL
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by sean079: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
bukatyne:

Your creator created you to be loose sex.ually?

He must be the Nigerian creator

U can't understand until U found ursef in men's position. Sex stares U in d face everytime except ure a different breed will make U not to compromise ur stand. Infidelity in men can only be prevented for a while but can't b avoided. Ask all dos mog
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by bukatyne(f): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
sean079:

U can't understand until U found ursef in men's position. Sex stares U in d face everytime except ure a different breed will make U not to compromise ur stand. Infidelity in men can only be prevented for a while but can't b avoided. Ask all dos mog

An sex stares at women's backs?

Or women do not turned on or tempted?

Bros, there is abolutely no excuse to cheat.

Worst case scenario, if your girl is cheating, end the relationship.

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ezceejay: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
The truth is that when you are out to marry a celebrity or any popular girl- you should expect divorce, bad cooking, lack of respect, unexpected conference and many issues. So the issue of their divorce should not be suprising. Hmmm find a God fearing girl as ur wife even if she comes from the village or poor home

No time chioma is the choosen one
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by oderemo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Page 14king already.
Damn sex sell.Halle bloody luya.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cap28: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Toks2008:

Let me advice every lady reading this.

I am not an advocate of men cheating on their wives but please, the moment you get married,expect that guy to cheat on you. 9 out of 10 guys will cheat on you even if you are the most sexy lady in the world. Hard to take but the truth is that a randy man will be a randy man and there is nada you can do about that and trust me, if you keep changing men from now till eternity, you are almost likely to experience same situation

The best bet is to tel him if you suspect anything to do it far away from your notice and that is the best way he can show respect to you and don't ever think of getting even because that shame will be yours and he can send you packing and that will be even a greater disgrace for you.

Always see other ladies trying to sleep with your man as clueless,hopeless and frustrated attention seekers.

Ladies should stop this competition as regards man cheating as a prerequisite for them to do same.

A lady is wired to be chaste,monogamous and guys naturally are polygamous in nature and any man that remains faithful to you alone is a rare breed.

Please stop this baseless comparison.

You need to come live in Europe or US and see women giving men a run for the money when it comes to infidelity. Marriage in the western world is all about finance, no finance no marriage, end of, some women here even go as far as killing their husbands in order to inherit insurance payouts.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cap28: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
letter to Ini Edo from Ruth Okoro (Phillip's ex wife) written in 2007:

“Hi Ini, I have information that you are having an affair with my husband, Philip Ehiagwina, who deceived me for a green card fraud and has a pending court case with the FBI here in NYC and Crime and fraud Commission. If I were you , I would steer clear as this may affect you ever coming into this country in future. You may be held as his accomplice in this case.

Information also reached me that he is flaunting flashy cars in Nigeria, cars that are supposed to be sold. Just in case he never told you, whatever he has today is my sweat; he is currently working menial jobs to earn a living. He is a sales man, working for someone and get paid a few dollars monthly. He has been deceiving girls all over the place, making them believe he has heaven and earth, but in truth, I am the person taking care of all his responsibilities which he abandoned here in New York. Philip has put me through hell.

Took away my only unborn child by causing me to have a miscarriage at three months. He walked out of my life a week and few days after he got his green card. Got with a girl who he wanted to get pregnant and when she questioned his proposal, he came out open and confessed that he got married to me only to get American green card. His mistress in return got my contacts and told me everything. Even set him up and got a video coverage of his confessions and that is the proof I am using to make sure he goes to jail for his evil deeds. She called and told me everything that my beloved husband did to me after I gave up every thing to save this man's live while he was in Nigeria.

He had nothing when I met this man, but I don't need to go there. The God that save me form a deadly cancer and gave me a second chance in life will never let Philip know peace for all the evil deeds he has done to me and for taking away my only hope of happiness, my unborn child. And now he has the heart to go around spoiling my name only to cover up for what he has done. I am only telling you this just incase you had no idea. You are not the only girl obviously, but Ini watch your back so you don't regret, I have nothing against you but a piece of advice.

I heard that you might be pregnant for him, if it's true, good luck. Unfortunately, Philip is a cursed, am and whoever follows in his step is cursed as well. He will never know peace as long as God is concerned and as long as there is something called REPERCUSSION.

I called your manager and told her everything. You are a very pretty girl and should know how to respect your body and pray for the right husband. Do not be carried away by flashy things cause that could be deadly too. All that glitters isn't gold, remember. Philip is a devil in a human flesh. Have a blessed day, Ini from Christel NYC.”

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/2567/3/why-i-dumped-my-wife-for-ini-edo-phillip-ehiagwina.html

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by juman(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
This time around she should marry a husband living in nigeria.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by KOLITE93(f): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
U guys should stop judging them! Marriage is not a bed of Roses oh

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by VellyG(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Atigba:
so na akpabio nank her akpoko? Ehen
No be today the matter start Na.. She has a permanent suite at Ibom le'meridien.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by JesusisLord85: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
vexy06:
This is indeed not the best of times for the once cheerful and lovely actress Ini Edo and her marital crisis.
Former Mrs. Ehiagwina, mentioned that “irreconcilable differences” is the major reason for her divorce and denied claims that she had cheated on her husband.
Well, relatives and friends of Mr. Philps Ehiagwina are calling her out, saying she’s lying about being faithful.
The close relative of Phillip Ehiagwina said, “Ini Edo should shut up about the marriage crash because with the way she is going by trying to paint Phillip as the wrong party, we may be forced to open her can of worms and it will not be palatable to her and her career.
I can tell you that Ini Edo is a serial cheat who played the field behind her husband’s back for the duration of their marriage. Is she going to deny she was dating one Island big boy whose girlfriend organised her friends to beat her up and injured her?”
Another family source said, “I can tell you that Ini Edo is not as innocent as she is trying to make people believe or think. We caught her on more than three occasion with three different men and she always begged us to forgive her.
We can even mention some of the men she had affairs with including a South-South governor whose wife embarrassed her and ordered her security to send her out of the governor’s guest house in the state capital. She should dare us and we will mention the name of the governor on the pages of newspapers.”
A close friend of Phillip also spilled saying, “did she tell you how Phillip embarrassed her in front of her people when he went to collect his bride price? He told her people the kind of adulterous daughter they have and how she had been cheating on him right from the first day they were married.
In fact, he did not want to collect the bride price but her people begged him to collect it as that would free her to get married to another man in the future.”
The drama is not over yet, as Ini Edo’s party is yet to react to these heavy accusations.This is indeed not the best of times for the once cheerful and lovely actress Ini Edo and her marital crisis.
Former Mrs. Ehiagwina, mentioned that “irreconcilable differences” is the major reason for her divorce and denied claims that she had cheated on her husband.
Well, relatives and friends of Mr. Philps Ehiagwina are calling her out, saying she’s lying about being faithful.
Full Gist @:http://www.360topgist.com/2014/10/ini-edo-busted-by-her-in-law-over.html

Harlot.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by tintingz(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
bukatyne:

Humor me

If a man wants to marry wifey 2 and wifey 1 says no, what does the man do?

1. they should set an agreement that the man will not take another wife.

...but that doesn't guarantee a happy marriage anyway.

2. divorce is an option.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
he should have asked me about akwa-ibom girls b4 he got married to her.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
The Bible said thou shall not commit adultery, 90% of crashed marriage today in one way or the other are connected to cheating, though some prefer going their separate ways without letting the cat out of the bag.

As a result of this, those who engage in this act are paying dearly for it through heartbreak, tears, setback, sorrows, wast of time & financial resources, and the big one is awaiting (God Judgment)

I will advice don't cheat because your partner do, because on judgement day he/she shall face the penalty.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by NetworkProblem: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!

you are a toxic waste to this life

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by dabossman(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Moronic, made-up lies by some fcking reetard.

If I was the one, I would sue the pants of you.

If you can't name your sources, then don't publish your junk.

Now those were the bits I found ineresting. I don't care much for Ini Edo and her so-called husband. However, it seems his family members and friend are very jobless. Or is it that he pays them top dollar to tail Ini Edo all around he Federation? They must be feeling like Super star P.I's.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
dabossman:

Now those were the bits I found ineresting. I don't care much for Ini Edo and her so-called husband. However, it seems his family members and friend are very jobless. Or is it that he pays them top dollar to tail Ini Edo all around he Federation? They must be feeling like Super star P.I's.

So you are believing they exist?

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by goteborg20(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
what goes around must surely come around simple!
Interested in importation business? Visit www.naijanetbiz.com/brendan
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Upon all your ranting and beating of chest here in Nairaland everyday with different theories of Master key and padlock, women still cheat on all of you like there is no tomorrow. Hahahahahaaha. you cheat with single ladies, single ladies cheat on you. you cheat with married women, married women cheat on you, married men cheating with married women and you are all here beating chests? For what? For whom? for women? Its too late for that. Let the cheating game continue. Stop crying over spilled milk!!!

Men are polygamous in nature my foot! I guess women are polygamous too. Gullible humans!!
grin grin grin

And by the way, whoever invented the master key padlock rubbish really reasons with his Pen1s. No sense in that theory at allllllllllll........

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ayusco85(m): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Begonia:
How do we know her husband wasn't also cheating in Yankee or wherever he was. Besides, that close relative should have exposed the South-South governor.

in a nutshell ur saying if he cheats she can also cheat abi? i smell some feminist around the corner
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Kunbee: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
herinolah:

Who told u, male are worst, if I have another way 2 qualify them(even worster)

I didnt say males are better but they don't forgive
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ad84ada(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2014
bukatyne:

Mothers are more honorable than fathers?

Is this another lie coined by the menfolk to keep women in bondage?

I mean 'I am less honorable so I can f.u.ck every skirt' thingy?

Just saying you lack morals and godless would do the job faster.

Your wife would also know to keep the kids from you (Nobody wants less honorable kids and you cannot give what you don't have)
Theres no point in taking this personal. I am not yet married but I am faithful to the person am dating. Cheating is a no no as far as am concerned. Men should be equally honourable but whether you like it or not. Much is expected of a woman. DaVinci and other great men acknowledged the awesome nature of a woman. Why soil it because one useless man messed up.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmmm...nawa oooo... Wetin for part Two??
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by lastpage: 1:05am On Oct 07, 2014
RockMaxi:

So this is the best you can advice her. embarassed

What do you expect?

"Unorthodox specimens conglomerate to the nearest proximity"!

Okay, in simple Turanshi: Birds of the same feather, flock together!

It is not strange when you see the "Housefly" supporting the "person with a sore"!
undecided undecided

Get my drift, l trust.
wink wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Aida13: 1:07am On Oct 07, 2014
Marrying a guy with a bad relationship/marriage history....hmm it goes 50/50 it can succeed and it can flop massively. NOT all nollywood wives are bad news. Look at Jalade Omotola. So pls stop hating on these girls.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by MzAmanda(f): 1:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Kunbee:
Its always the female that is always cheating in a divorce undecided undecided

Anyways this was bound to happen, you can't live in Naija and your husband lives in Yankee. You can't have the best of both worlds.

Note to Uche Jombo

Divorce or marriage
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Kunbee: 3:04am On Oct 07, 2014
MzAmanda:
[b][/b]
Divorce or marriage

Are they not getting a divorce? So thats the reason for the divorce because she cheats
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Luvties(m): 3:11am On Oct 07, 2014
I pity her. undecidedI pity her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Facts About Keanu Reeves / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.