Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (85002 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nwanneluv:

This is what happens to a woman when she lives in another city or country and her husband lives in another city. The man's relations and friends will keep monitoring her everywhere she goes. If she shake hands with a man, they will call the man and report, if she goes on a harmless outing with friends, they will say she went on a cheating spree. gossip breaks marriage faster than any other thing
That does not change the fact that she actually cheated which is unacceptable under no circumstance,why not get a divorce before going ahead with her sexcapades... She wasnt held in the union against her wish
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by blueberryp: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Duru009:
D guy no sabi f*ck. He forget dat he is married to an akwa ibom girl. Dey luv f*ck f*ck f*ck n f*ck
this comment got me. So true! Marry an akwa ibom or calabar gal at ur own risk. No matter how good their man is one d.ick doesn't satisfy them
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by blueberryp: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
MissMeiya:
Last one
lol, I love this music video 'it all belongs to me' monica ft brandy.
Loved d way they messed up the guy in d end, d more reason why I advocate for women being independent

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
blueberryp:
lol, I love this music video 'it all belongs to me' monica ft brandy.
Loved d way they messed up the guy in d end, d more reason why I advocate for women being independent

I really love that video too. Strong, beautiful, powerful women.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by marriedvirgin: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
1miccza:

So even if she truly did you'll still support her isn't it?

YES
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Men are polygamous in nature my foot! I guess women are polygamous too. Gullible humans!!
grin grin grin
Sorry to quote such an old post tongue But, yes, humans are basically meant to be polyamorous. Man and woman both. Read "Sexx at Dawn: The prehistoric origins of Modern Sexuality"
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by 1miccza: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
marriedvirgin:

YES

Speaks volumes about your person
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by marriedvirgin: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
1miccza:

Speaks volumes about your person

thank you
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by longj10: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Marrying and living with celebrities is a matter or patience and endurance, and keeping both eyes partially closed then you know you can succeed, but anything apart from this you know that you. can never live to survive their attitudes, two options, either you can endure or never attempt.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by anyaekekehinde(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Canelle:
as hard as it is to swallow, this truth having been repeated so many times on so many threads I read here on NL, I have come to accept it and it has saved me a lot of future frustrations

lol.. but you know i wont cheat on you, bkos you have got the sweetest i**lo.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Canelle(f): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

lol.. but you know i wont cheat on you, bkos you have got the sweetest i**lo.
lol u better not even think of cheating on me coz I swear I will cut your um***ndo
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
ad84ada:
I bet you. It will feel more confortable when a child sees his/her dads babe than his/her mums guy. Women are mothers and mothers are honourable. Think about this. Even sex happens inside the woman. Haba.
fact is, you sound utterly daft, no insult intended. Why do you think we have a lot of irresponsible boys, growing older to become irresponsible fathers? Because their fathers, men like those you endorse, were not responsible (honourable, you call it) enough to teach them how to be real men. Responsible children feel offended, not just uncomfortable, when either of their parents breaks his/her vow to the other. I know men who, when they were boys in age and deed, sat in the company of their fathers and girlfriends. As older and responsible men, they despise their fathers for, as one puts it, disrespecting his mother so grossly that he would drag her children into his deceit. He overcompensates his mum now.

No one truly knows what happened in Ini's marriage, and it's their business. If in fact he left his wife for her, they are both irresponsible people who deserve each other. Unfortunately, it is Africa, were a man is not expected to be honourable/responsible, according to ada84ada

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ad84ada(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nairaface:
fact is, you sound utterly daft, no insult intended. Why do you think we have a lot of irresponsible boys, growing older to become irresponsible fathers? Because their fathers, men like those you endorse, were not responsible (honourable, you call it) enough to teach them how to be real men. Responsible children feel offended, not just uncomfortable, when either of their parents breaks his/her vow to the other. I know men who, when they were boys in age and deed, sat in the company of their fathers and girlfriends. As older and responsible men, they despise their fathers for, as one puts it, disrespecting his mother so grossly that he would drag her children into his deceit. He overcompensates his mum now.

No one truly knows what happened in Ini's marriage, and it's their business. If in fact he left his wife for her, they are both irresponsible people who deserve each other. Unfortunately, it is Africa, were a man is not expected to be honourable/responsible, according to ada84ada
I actually do admire your zeal but I can assure you that am not daft. I made a comparism here. I am not judging Ini either, I wont deny the fact that we have irresponsible parents either but hey if I MUST see one, I will rather see an irresponsible Father instead of a Mother. QED.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 12:48am On Nov 17, 2014
ad84ada:

I actually do admire your zeal but I can assure you that am not daft. I made a comparism here. I am not judging Ini either, I wont deny the fact that we have irresponsible parents either but hey if I MUST see one, I will rather see an irresponsible Father instead of a Mother. QED.
Again, the last part of your comment sounds daft. If you are not daft, as you claim, then I must implore you to engage your thinking faculty more often. Men have more influence on their children. Children fear their fathers more than they do mothers. Why would you think a responsible/honourable father isn't as important as a responsible mother. An absentee father can only raise an irresponsible child, unless where the woman is exceptional enough to manage both roles (which has been the case for a lot of children sired by the kind of men you endorse) and/or fortunate to have other responsible people around to assist her.

The only reason we still have this double standard is the disparity in earning power. Ladies, empower yourselves financially, and stop waiting for a man to fund your every life. You will never be anything but another piece of possession to him. Which means your feelings will never count. He will disrespect you in every way possible, and men like ad84ada will tell you to deal with because he is the one with a penis, and you should just be glad to have Mrs in front your name, never mind the misery that came with the prefix.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 12:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Toks2008:

Let me advice every lady reading this.

I am not an advocate of men cheating on their wives but please, the moment you get married,expect that guy to cheat on you. 9 out of 10 guys will cheat on you even if you are the most sexy lady in the world. Hard to take but the truth is that a randy man will be a randy man and there is nada you can do about that and trust me, if you keep changing men from now till eternity, you are almost likely to experience same situation

The best bet is to tel him if you suspect anything to do it far away from your notice and that is the best way he can show respect to you and don't ever think of getting even because that shame will be yours and he can send you packing and that will be even a greater disgrace for you.

Always see other ladies trying to sleep with your man as clueless,hopeless and frustrated attention seekers.

Ladies should stop this competition as regards man cheating as a prerequisite for them to do same.

A lady is wired to be chaste,monogamous and guys naturally are polygamous in nature and any man that remains faithful to you alone is a rare breed.

Please stop this baseless comparison.
is this going to be your advice to your daughter or sister? And when she has contracted a deadly disease -let's leave emotional distress for a second- what would be your pep talk? Why don't you come up with some wise words for the 9 out of 10 boys you know on how real men act?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 1:01am On Nov 17, 2014
martinnwani:
I can see some of the people here are not married.....you think marriage is a game?.....in my place if a woman is unfaithful and her husband has paid money on her head.....that unfaithfulness could be the end for him....by the way two wrongs CANNOT make a right!!!
this scare tactic is one of the ploys used to suppress women. I hope you are not implying that only a woman owes her husband fidelity. And when a man is unfaithful, what can that bring the woman? How about potential murder by an over-ambitious side chick? Or contraction of an STD? Or constant battering by a man who sees no value in her?

Marriage is no game, true. Which is why boys and girls have no business getting into it. You lack self-control, and still want to chase anything with breasts? No problem. Stay single. It is allowed? You lack self-control and want to chase anything with a penis? No problem. Stay single.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 1:08am On Nov 17, 2014
koikoi2:
Infertility is no longer an excuse for divorce. Technology has solved d problem for us. Its ignorance dat is killing us. Take a look at this.

Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection
( ICSI) involves the injection of a single
healthy sperm into the cytoplasm – the
jelly-type middle – of an egg. IVF
using the standard insemination
technique requires approximately
150,000 sperm for each egg, but ICSI
requires just one good quality sperm
per egg.

With d technology of ICSI, even d hopeless situation has hope.
but why are people assuming that she is infertile, not that it'll be a sin if true? Did their doctor release a statement? What if the guy is the infertile one?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 1:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Fit2Rule:

A lock that can be opened with many keys is useless, but a key that can open several locks is a master key. Do I still need to remind you that a master key is a treasure?
this line only serves one purpose: comic relief. In that same spirit, one can argue that a lock that can be opened with many keys is either faulty or multifunctional, and a key that opens multiple locks is either indiscriminate or multipurpose.
It depends on where you are standing. None is desirable for a matured, successful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 1:21am On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
Are you serious? So you're justifying why a man must cheat because no one raises an eyebrow?

LMAO!! grin grin
I thought I read her wrong too. She basically made your point, actually.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 1:31am On Nov 17, 2014
sauceny:

Only this your post can kick you outta your matrimonial home.

As soon as you find your husband cheating on you,i think you do the same & see who pays the price.

Your ex-husband can get married at any time,any day,even in his 80s...But no man would even think twice to look at you,even if you have not given birth to your ex,no Nigerian man wants to get married to a divorcée.
Your post makes too many assumptions. Like your assumption that she wouldn't be financially empowered to partly, or fully, own her matrimonial home. You assume the man will build, and then go shop for a maid to come serve up food, meal, sex, babies, and more on demand. Wake up and smell the akamu. Another assumption: all men think like you. Decent women think twice before marrying left-over, community penis, dear.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 2:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Acidosis:

but na she carry the shame na

Now her swag and bride price don reduce... her market don fall small

If women must retaliate by cheating on a cheating husband, they should always remember that na woman dey carry the shame pass. A rich randy guy can still get married to a decent woman, but it will take grace, pity and extreme love for a dude to fall flawlessly with Ini Edo now that we all read about her divorce stories and s €xcapades with the Island dude, mr governor, and how some girls flog her to coma in Obalende Lagos grin grin
grin grin grin
another assumption: she is ashamed because you expect her to be. What if she isn't?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 2:04am On Nov 17, 2014
ad84ada:
useless? Your opinion though but be true to yourself. If one of your parent will cheat. I bet you wont want it to be you mum. Motherhood has something about it. Mind you its not that am endorsing cheating itself but a woman is special. Something our women have failed to realise. Cheers.
selective respectability? Too special, but not too special to be cheated on?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nairaface: 2:14am On Nov 17, 2014
tintingz:
You forgot that religion like Islam, Judaism, Mormon etc practice polygamy.

What's your argument?
some claim Islam supports murder too. Your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by son1109: 2:36am On Nov 17, 2014
On There words i can sum up everything Ive learnd about life " life goes on. Ini u must go on with ya life.what more can I say honey? Life must go on for her.[/quote]
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by logica(m): 4:42am On Nov 17, 2014
Nairaface:
this scare tactic is one of the ploys used to suppress women.
Yay! The fighter for the right of women (to cheat) cometh. Hilarity.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ad84ada(m): 4:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Nairaface:
Again, the last part of your comment sounds daft. If you are not daft, as you claim, then I must implore you to engage your thinking faculty more often. Men have more influence on their children. Children fear their fathers more than they do mothers. Why would you think a responsible/honourable father isn't as important as a responsible mother. An absentee father can only raise an irresponsible child, unless where the woman is exceptional enough to manage both roles (which has been the case for a lot of children sired by the kind of men you endorse) and/or fortunate to have other responsible people around to assist her.

The only reason we still have this double standard is the disparity in earning power. Ladies, empower yourselves financially, and stop waiting for a man to fund your every life. You will never be anything but another piece of possession to him. Which means your feelings will never count. He will disrespect you in every way possible, and men like ad84ada will tell you to deal with because he is the one with a penis, and you should just be glad to have Mrs in front your name, never mind the misery that came with the prefix.
I now see where all this is coming from. Please take a chill pill.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by LadunaI(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nairaface:
some claim Islam supports murder too. Your point?

Life isn't about making whole lots of noise. A good decorum in social discussion medium like this demands you to speak/write sensible things, and for a wise is better to remain silent than written/saying things that can have serious implications on ur life here and hereafter.

We will all be having life full of constraints and problems as long we don't follow the best guide send to us by our Creator. what is it for a man/woman to gain all this world but loss his/her soul. Do u measure the success of woman based on her worldly achievement? Little did you know that a woman that earn her husband's pleasure in life and death time is a precursor for Divine pleasure and happy ending.

is indeed saddened the rate of divorce among Nigeria celebrities these days is something that call for thorough introspection and prayer. Extra marital affairs is a deadly poison that must be shunned with every available concerted effort. Two wrong does NOT make a right. Every man/woman will be responsible or his/her actions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / Meet Nyakim Gatwech, The Darkest Person In The World (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.