Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria (32679 Views)

LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn / How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website / Payment In Progress Since March 24th For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by moneymaker24(m): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2014
Harry4cas:
Thanks bro

Anytime Sir!
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by davidugotex(m): 1:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Thank you bro, I will do as you advised. Please it will be worthwhile if you can share with me tips on how to generate traffic faster, one can have useful topics in his blog without people knowing of it. How can I get the much-desired traffic.
moneymaker24:

Getting into adsense lately is not as easy as it used to be. Google adsense team now reviews sites twice before been fully accepted unlike back in the days when it's just one.

For an 8 days old blog, I wouldn't advise you even apply now. You need to first work on your traffic. I would advise a traffic range of 1K to 2K before applying but that doesn't guarantee u gonna b expected..

Make your blog user friendly.

Only create relevant pages and make them visible.

Design your blog in a way that it's easy to navigate through.

Don't do copy and paste. If you must copy contents from other blogs or website, make sure you rewrite them.

Post more of quality content.

If you follow those tips squarely, u should b good to go.

Best of lucks friend.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by dalex11(m): 2:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Please can someone help me sign up for adsense account? I have been rejected several times and I have tried all tips but nothing has worked. I stay in Lagos and I would appreciate the help. Thank you
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Duchaello(f): 5:12am On Oct 08, 2014
sad shocked smiley tongue cheesy
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Edd1e(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2014
kenkwodoski:
i checked your contact me page, but was told page not found..am interested..email me here: kenkwodoski11@gmail.com
sori abt d page error, dt was due to d restoratn of d site. i'l cort dt l8 and i'l contct u
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Derb007: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2014
moneymaker24:

There are many ways to getting traffic to your blog. Your consistency and hardwork is what counts

Ask yourself this question.... if I should start a new business, how do I get people to patronise me?

Now apply those ideas to getting traffic to your blog.

Hope that helps?

Yeah it does...........

dalex11:
Please can someone help me sign up for adsense account? I have been rejected several times and I have tried all tips but nothing has worked. I stay in Lagos and I would appreciate the help. Thank you

no1 is going to help you for free thats d thing so its better if you keep on trying...
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Edd1e:

sori abt d page error, dt was due to d restoratn of d site. i'l cort dt l8 and i'l contct u
ok
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by moneymaker24(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2014
davidugotex:
Thank you bro, I will do as you advised. Please it will be worthwhile if you can share with me tips on how to generate traffic faster, one can have useful topics in his blog without people knowing of it. How can I get the much-desired traffic.

You welcome Sir. Kindly scroll up a bit to see the advice I gave a nairalander as regards getting traffic to a blog.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by dalex11(m): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2014
Derb007:

Yeah it does...........

no1 is going to help you for free thats d thing so its better if you keep on trying...
I understand but at least someone should be ready to help before we begin to discuss the cost of helping me.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by zubysnook: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
I
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by zubysnook: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
I
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Derb007: 1:28am On Oct 15, 2014
zubysnook:
If you are a blogger and you want to join a mastermind group with other bloggers that you have the same interest with visit www.zubysnook.com and use the contact section or send a mail to me@zubysnook.com
dude u can create a thread for this than doing this
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by moniecom: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Use an alternative to ad sense http://www.adafri.com/ They pay your through voguepay and in naira
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Jefak(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Good Day.. I and my team have been priviledged to have designed about 70blogs for nigerians and non nigerians... and we also have been able to give over 80% of those sites their personal adsense accounts....

There's no much trick to this, but getting an adsense account depends on the design of your site(blog/forum/social comm.....).....

If your site is older than 3months, then your chances of getting an account is extremely slim(ofcourse you can purchase one, which adsense is against)... the longer you wait, the harder it gets....

If you need Ad Solutions / Web Site Design or Web Site Preparation for Adsense, Just Holla or Whatsapp +2347034409820

Please no Dumb Calls.. From Time to Time, I'll Be Back to Share More Info
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Vicky25860: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2017
To get your site connected with adsense contact me on 08140171694 or visit dis site and comment in our comment box With your number. You will be attended to immediately by our workers. www.tinsehome.com.ng
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by catloaded: 2:34am On Feb 27, 2021
It is not quite easy to receive Adsense payment as it take hard work and dedication. My first payment was like a surprised to me.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by catloaded: 2:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Keep the hard work going.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by catloaded: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2021
It is possible to get Google payment in a month
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by catloaded: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Just know what you are doing and work harder you will get there.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by catloaded: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Hard work will be the solution
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by catloaded: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Good to know you want to get google adsense as the alternative income
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by sportnewsng(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
It is possible to get google adsense payment in just a month if you are hard working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. / Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.