Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ghosts In Solid Form - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghosts In Solid Form (1110 Views)

Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera / How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt / Do Ghosts Really Exist According To The Bible? @itsfact And @ravgach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghosts In Solid Form by justlove91(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Have always been a silent witness of what goes on on the religion sector of this website, and having familiarized myself with what most people believe to be true and what they believe to be false even without taking pain to research on the matter, I decide to create this topic maybe it will serve as incentive to some people to investigate further on the topic.
It is the common statement of people to say 'nobody has gone to the afterlife and come back to tell the story' without even pausing to reflect on the statement to confirm it's validity. Nobody wants to worry over that, they are contended in affirming and stating what other people say as if it is the golden truth.

This same statement makes me set out to know whether this is the case or people are just too indolent to think otherwise and am happy I did because I opened myself up to an immense knowledge that I don't even know exist.

In the course of this journey, I discovered that not only are our loved ones who have gone beyond able to come back but even to make themselves solid and palpable to living human begins.

I know you think am delusional, but don't be quick to judge me, go on the voyage yourself with open mind that is unbiased and proof to yourself that an talking about.

If you're interested in this start by visiting ghostcircle.com, their are plenty of free ebooks you can download and you will realise that death is no longer a mystery that most people think it is.

Recommended books to first download on the site: Ghosts in solid form, On the edge of the etheric, The dead have never dead, Thirty years among the dead. I know it's a long read but you will be happy you did.

NOTE: The other books on the website are also good but the ones I listed serve as foundation to further understand the rest.

Peace
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by leonard509(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
U say?
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
TOTY
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by delishpot: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
leonard509:
U say?

Lol. Otondo. Ha ha . No be small thing me sef ask that same question. Well make I curious go look the site.

Eh, back. Mtcheeeeewwwww. That was bull and goat shit jor. Shey that life wey those so called gjosts dey live, na wetin una expect humanity to happily look forward to? Abegi.
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by justlove91(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
delishpot:

Lol. Otondo. Ha ha . No be small thing me sef ask that same question. Well make I curious go look the site.

Eh, back. Mtcheeeeewwwww. That was bull and goat shit jor. Shey that life wey those so called gjosts dey live, na wetin una expect humanity to happily look forward to? Abegi.

I will advice you to just download the book GHOSTS IN SOLID FORM and read if you then still hold your view then it's your choice
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by kevoh(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
You must have been watching too much of the RENT-A-GHOST TV series. tongue
Bro, simple advice. Give up your obsession with ghosts! It's not healthy.

Sorry, I won't download any silly ghost e-book, it's a waste of precious time. Though, If you have any link where I can download Benin and Yoruba folktales I won't mind oo smiley .

1 Like

Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by justlove91(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
kevoh:
You must have been watching too much of the RENT-A-GHOST TV series. tongue
Bro, simple advice. Give up your obsession with ghosts! It's not healthy.

Sorry, I won't download any silly ghost e-book, it's a waste of precious time. Though, If you have any link where I can download Benin and Yoruba folktales I won't mind oo smiley .

Maybe the word ghost sounds somehow devilish but mind you they are just normal human beings that have discarded their physical body which is something we will sooner or later also go through.

I don't understand how you could call knowing something about death which is inevitable a waste of time. If you like to go somewhere you've not been before, you wouldn't call knowing somethings about the place b4 you embark a waste of time. So is death, which is a journey we can't escape, so I don't see how knowing somethings about it is a waste of time.
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by justlove91(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mind you the aim of this topic is to let people be aware of the fact that death often labelled a mystery is not a mystery and their is solid proof of the continuity of life.

The phenomenon by which disembodied human being temporary build up a matured human body is called materialization. It is possible in the presence of some people called sensitive or medium, this is because this people has a large amount of what is called ectoplasm in their body which is necessary in materialization. Ectoplasm comes out of the medium's body predominantly through the mouth.

You can Google image search for materialization and ectoplasm to see images.
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by kevoh(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
justlove91:

Maybe the word ghost sounds somehow devilish but mind you they are just normal human beings that have discarded their physical body which is something we will sooner or later also go through.

To me, there's nothing devilish or scary about ghosts.
justlove91:

I don't understand how you could call knowing something about death which is inevitable a waste of time. If you like to go somewhere you've not been before, you wouldn't call knowing somethings about the place b4 you embark a waste of time. So is death, which is a journey we can't escape, so I don't see how knowing somethings about it is a waste of time.
Bothering myself about ghosts and/or its solid form is a waste of time for me bro. Every one will die someday! Me or you could even die right now while discussing this ghost issue. It can happen anyday/anytime! So why should I bother myself with some silly ghost theories, when I could be making use of my time in finding ways to save the world in my own little way even if it means sleeping with some hot Calabar chic. tongue
Dude stop obsessing yourself with ghost stories, find something positive to do in your local community.

1 Like

Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by delishpot: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
justlove91:

I will advice you to just download the book GHOSTS IN SOLID FORM and read if you then still hold your view then it's your choice

Ok. I will.
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by justlove91(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
kevoh:

To me, there's nothing devilish or scary about ghosts.

Bothering myself about ghosts and/or its solid form is a waste of time for me bro. Every one will die someday! Me or you could even die right now while discussing this ghost issue. It can happen anyday/anytime! So why should I bother myself with some silly ghost theories, when I could be making use of my time in finding ways to save the world in my own little way even if it means sleeping with some hot Calabar chic. tongue
Dude stop obsessing yourself with ghost stories, find something positive to do in your local community.

Well you should know that there is place for everything, there is the place of doing positive in the society and a place for knowledge of something that is inevitable. So, they are two different things, I don't know why you concluded that am obsessed with ghost stories, rather I will like you to see it has just bringing to people's awareness the possibility of proving the continuity of life after death thereby nullifying the saying that nobody comes back from the beyond to tell how it is.
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by justlove91(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
delishpot:

Ok. I will.

Would like to know what you think about it when you're through with it.
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by delishpot: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
justlove91:

Would like to know what you think about it when you're through with it.

Ok no probs.
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by kevoh(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
justlove91:

Well you should know that there is place for everything, there is the place of doing positive in the society and a place for knowledge of something that is inevitable. So, they are two different things, I don't know why you concluded that am obsessed with ghost stories, rather I will like you to see it has just bringing to people's awareness the possibility of proving the continuity of life after death thereby nullifying the saying that nobody comes back from the beyond to tell how it is.
My ba3 is low. Can we continue tomorrow? I want to know what is so important about these your ghosts theory.
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by justlove91(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
kevoh:

My ba3 is low. Can we continue tomorrow? I want to know what is so important about these your ghosts theory.

Sure we can continue tomorrow.

Well this is not "my ghost theory" it is not a theory, it is just there to solve the mystery we called death.
If you could just visit the website and download some books you will realise is not a theory but a reality.

And I think in my own view is important because is there to give glimpse of what to expect after dissolution because I "hate" surprises.
Re: Ghosts In Solid Form by justlove91(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
delishpot:

Ok no probs.

Don't forget to Google image search for materialization and ectoplasm.

(1) (Reply)

Divine Remembrance / RCCG November 2014 Holy Ghost Service ยป Theme: GREAT EXPECTATIONS / Some Hilarious Things Man Can Do If He Were God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.