Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice (2641 Views)

EU Happy With Buhari Anti Corruption War. Pledge Support. Vanguard / 22 Wards Leaders Of APC In Southern Ijaw LGA Pledge Support To Gov.dickson / Photo: Vote For 9ice! Check Out His Official Campaign Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by acadablog(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2014
http://acadablog.com/lautech-students-pledge-support-for-9ice/
Students of the Ladoke Akintola University in Ogbomosho,
Oyo State, have declared support for hip-hop artiste,
Abolore Akande, otherwise known as 9ice, who is seeking to
win a seat at the House of Representatives in the 2015
general elections.

According to a statement on Sunday,
9ice who is seeking to
represent Ogbomosho South/North Orire Constituency at
the lower chamber of the National Assembly, visited
LAUTECH on Friday during the students’ union week to
solicit the support of the students.

The President of the Students’ Union Government of
LAUTECH, Areo Oyegoke, said it was time a young person
contested an elective position in Ogbomosho.

The musician’s publicist, Shehu Adegbola, in a statement on
Sunday, said the leadership of the students’ union gave
support to the musician.
Oyegoke, therefore, called on his colleagues to support the
artiste.

He said, “Ogbomosho youths alongside LAUTECH SUG have
declared support for Akande Abolore to contest for the
House of Representatives in 2015. This is the first time a
young person will contest for House of Representatives in
Ogbomosho.”

Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2014
Yeye ...

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2014
Local school

Local Students

Local Musician

Local Aspiration

Local State

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:
Local school

Local Students

Local Musician

Local Aspiration

Local State
were ni e.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
were ni e.

LAUTECH ALUMNUS DETECTED grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

LAUTECH ALUMNUS DETECTED grin grin grin grin grin
then you are an alumnus of yaba left university.first class with honours.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2014
on behalf of the youth of ogbomosho,i tunde ajani pledge my support for alexander abolore akande...asiko awa youth re oooooooooooooo...........lets do it together.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
on behalf of the youth of ogbomosho,i tunde ajani pledge my support for alexander abolore akande...asiko awa youth re oooooooooooooo...........lets do it together.

see your poverty face

https://www.facebook.com/tunde.ajani.334/about
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

see your poverty face

https://www.facebook.com/tunde.ajani.334/about
9ice is next senator representing ogbomosho..if he dey pain go hang yourself.your juju don expire.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
9ice is next senator representing ogbomosho..if he dey pain go hang yourself.your juju don expire.

if you like elect shina rambo.

daft
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

if you like elect shina rambo.

daft
well since you need education,from my perception of you ,i know you are that mad man walking naked in the street with no brain..
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2014
alexander akande abolore is not only a musician per execellence,the gongo aso crooner is also an intellectual, student of law and scholar per excellence.check out his interviews and discover the oratorical dexteritywith which he braze through issues.........................adigun koja eni aperi..taba rerin ka sope a rerin...........ajanaku koja mori nkan firi...
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
well since you need education,from my perception of you ,i know you are that mad man walking naked in the street with no brain..

coming from someone shilling for a semi illiterate musician to represent him in the second highest platform of debate.

Do you expect him to sing a bill?

daft
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
alexander akande abolore is not only a musician per execellence,the gongo aso crooner is also an intellectual, student of law and scholar per excellence.check out his interviews and discover the oratorical dexteritywith which he braze through issues.........................adigun koja eni aperi..taba rerin ka sope a rerin...........ajanaku koja mori nkan firi...

another Bola Ahmed Tinubu certificate forgerer.

9nice or whatever used his jamb form money to go into a recording studio.

did he get his law degree from chicago as well?
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Johnnyessence(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2014
9ice will win convincely in ogbomosho for APC oooo he will beat PDP candidate .just wait and see d youth are old mindset we need young minds with good motives.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

another Bola Ahmed Tinubu certificate forgerer.

9nice or whatever used his jamb form money to go into a recording studio.

did he get his law degree from chicago as well?

a student of law at lasu..wihdraw for financial reason..currrently pursuing one cmbined with administration. Babalawo or juju...do you have a brain?
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
a student of law at lasu..wihdraw for financial reason..currrently pursuing one cmbined with administration. Babalawo or juju...do you have a brain?

now it is getting clearer. He is still an undergraduate.

Let him graduate first. This is not the music industry. Unless you want someone to make a mockery of your ogbomosso which will not be that hard in the first place
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
9ice will win convincely in ogbomosho for APC oooo he will beat PDP candidate .just wait and see d youth are old mindset we need young minds with good motives.
my brother na fact you talk..just watch out for whwt we students and yoruba language lovers are planning for his campaign....oma talenu.this man paid paid his dues...we are rewarding him with our votes...lobatan.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

now it is getting clearer. He is still an undergraduate.

Let him graduate first. This is not the music industry. Unless you want someone to make a mockery of your ogbomosso which will not be that hard in the first place
you are graduate and you have no brain..gej is a phd holder and he is clueless.fayose is hnd holder and he is a thug.check out the educational for being a senator..read,dump your garment of stupidity and come back to mention my post.smello oloorun.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
my brother na fact you talk..just watch out for whwt we students and yoruba language lovers are planning for his campaign....oma talenu.this man paid paid his dues...we are rewarding him with our votes...lobatan.

You dunces keep lowering the bar on yourselves.

If you are not voting in a refrigerator technician as governor, you are honoring a drug mule cum certificate forgerer with everything but your own sh1t

Muhajadunces
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
you are graduate and you have no brain..gej is a phd holder and he is clueless.fayose is hnd holder and he is a thug.check out the educational for being a senator..read,dump your garment of stupidity and come back to mention my post.smello oloorun.
Your logic now is that we should vote thugs and certificate forgerers or opt for the occasional crooner or rather yet a despotic arab supremacists bigot?

olodo.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

You dunces keep lowering the bar on yourselves.

If you are not voting in a refrigerator technician as governor, you are honoring a drug mule cum certificate forgerer with everything but your own sh1t

Muhajadunces
unfortunately it is not the yanmirin who will vote in ogomosho or any of the tan thugs.......................neither would a desmondjuju man whose brain has being turn upside down by stupidity.
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by masinga07(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2014
He can keep dreaming. i finished in LAUTECH and also an indigene of ogbomoso. 9ice want to contest under ogbomoso north/south/orire constituency and i can tell u dat if der is any local govt APC cant win in Nigeria it is ogbomoso north and south. he want to contest wit d present majority leader of d house (hon mulikat Adeola). apart frm d fact dat dis is stronghold of PDP in oyo state, accord party will second nd APC will carry distant 3rd. lastly if anyone think LAUTECH students have any say in any election in ogbomoso, d person must be so far frm reality
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
unfortunately it is not the yanmirin who will vote in ogomosho or any of the tan thugs.......................neither would a desmondjuju man whose brain has being turn upside down by stupidity.

what is my business. 9nice will probably be slugging it out with an ex NURTW boss.

Tout Nation!
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Your logic now is that we should vote thugs and certificate forgerers or opt for the occasional crooner or rather yet a despotic arab supremacists bigot?

olodo.
you are not from ogbomosho iwo omoyibo yii...come down here and sample out peoples opinion..................we vote for quality rather than quantity...go watch a campaign of adigun and compare it with that of the clueless phd holder whose shit you lick to survive...........
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2014
masinga07:
He can keep dreaming. i finished in LAUTECH and also an indigene of ogbomoso. 9ice want to contest under ogbomoso north/south/orire constituency and i can tell u dat if der is any local govt APC cant win in Nigeria it is ogbomoso north and south. he want to contest wit d present majority leader of d house (hon mulikat Adeola). apart frm d fact dat dis is stronghold of PDP in oyo state, accord party will second nd APC will carry distant 3rd. lastly if anyone think LAUTECH students have any say in any election in ogbomoso, d person must be so far frm reality

alert pdp thugs are here......they are smelling they never bath since twenty bc
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2014
masinga07:

ignorant...tanoid...........adigun is contesting for the house of rep...........
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
you are not from ogbomosho iwo omoyibo yii...come down here and sample out peoples opinion..................we vote for quality rather than quantity...go watch a campaign of adigun and compare it with that of the clueless phd holder whose shit you lick to survive...........

IT CONCERNS ME BECAUSE HE WILL BE A MEMBER OF THE FEDERAL HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DEBATING ISSUES OF NATIONAL CONCERN AND DRAFTING LAWS. HIS "AYE" OR "NAYS" WILL IMPACT ME.

I will rather have somebody who will go there and do the job rather than have a bench warmer who will look more stup1d every time he opens his mouth.

9nice is not qualified to be a member of the house especially if he intends to represent a constituency in the south. If he was an Ab0ki it won't even bother me.

Now that is my grouse, you ogbomoso tout
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2014
why is that majority of these pdp ass lickers are ignoramus who come with funny monickers................desmondjujuma? Shey babalwo wa lori nairaland ni?
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeajani:
why is that majority of these pdp ass lickers are ignoramus who come with funny monickers................desmondjujuma? Shey babalwo wa lori nairaland ni?

concentrate on your primary shilling job, tout
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

IT CONCERNS ME BECAUSE HE WILL BE A MEMBER OF THE FEDERAL HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DEBATING ISSUES OF NATIONAL CONCERN AND DRAFTING LAWS. HIS "AYE" OR "NAYS" WILL IMPACT ME.

I will rather have somebody who will go there and do the job rather than have a bench warmer who will look more stup1d every time he opens his mouth.

9nice is not qualified to be a member of the house especially if he intends to represent a constituency in the south. If he was an Ab0ki it won't even bother me.

Now that is my grouse, you ogbomoso tout
i refer you to interviews and campaign speech of adigun..i can see you are one of the boys of reno omokri.......since you are a babalawo with no brain i restrain fron talking with you.........lick pdp shit while it last..you shaal end in jail after 2015....
Re: LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice by Tundeajani(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2014
congratulation in advance to the honourable................bashorun abolore akande....the pride of ogbomosho..

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘africa Check’ Dismisses Jonathan Claim Of 25,000 Motorable Roads / Comissioning Of Biafran Embassy In Victoria Spain / Amosun Vs GNI, Ogun Tribunal To Give Final Verdicts, Gov Amosun On The Brink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.