Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

A Woman Married Herself After 6yrs Of Loneliness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Married Herself After 6yrs Of Loneliness (621 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) / Woman Who Married Herself After Waiting For Marriage For Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Married Herself After 6yrs Of Loneliness by nuges1(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Grace Gedler legally married Grace Gedler–or, in layman’s terms, herself–earlier this year after proposing to herself this past November. There were some ups and downs during the engagement period, but she finally realized she could live with…herself.

Just joking.

The marriage however, is real. To top off the marriage ceremony, Gedler kissed her reflection in the mirror, and she had this to say about her bizarre life move.

A few did comment, in a light-hearted way, that it was a bit narcissistic. Obviously, if you have just announced you’re marrying yourself, it is plainly a statement of self-love, and I was under no illusion how self-indulgent that might appear. But I was completely comfortable with my motivations. I’d been on a journey of personal development using meditation, dance and performance to increase my self-awareness.

So, if you’re lonely. Get like Gedler
Re: A Woman Married Herself After 6yrs Of Loneliness by Harmvirus(f): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Aww.. Reminds of Sue Sylvester in Glee

(1) (Reply)

Best Sites For Online Dating / I Love You But I'm Not in love With You: 5 Signs You Could Be Headed For A Split / For Guyz Only................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.