Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition (15430 Views)

Half Somalis (pictures) / Kenyan Ladies / Culture Where People Walk Half-Unclad Still Exist In Nigeria Of 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2008
CodeRED:

Babylove,
And of course You can NEVER be Islander, She is an Original, between I suggest the goat who is feeding you this crap about me, or rather the bats who have been peddling my "name" on their YIMs should really come clean.

For starters he/she better don't start tonight or I will flatter them.  for starters I was wondering if the little mongrel tagging behind Mama puppy knows that she was with the same dude she has confined in her about?

I am telling I have been away for a reason, but nothing beats coming back in style,

I await my grand entrance,

Don't do YIM's, its hard not to notice when these kinds of rubbish makes its way around NL, that's all.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2008
Toyosi, let it go. No one is fighting with you.

Not sure why you are still bleating after the "ma binu" even making nasty remarks like "keeping legs closed" that was uncalled for. What is it that you want?

You must also think pro-choice people are also guilty of multiple abortion hence the decision of being pro-choice. Right?

Enough already. I'm telling alagolo to stop one and you're trying to start another one with me.

Like I said before, get behind thee. I know my fights are "entertaining" and all but the Queen is tired. maybe next week  tongue
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2008
CodeRED:

Babylove,
And of course You can NEVER be Islander, She is an Original, between I suggest the goat who is feeding you this crap about me, or rather the bats who have been peddling my "name" on their YIMs should really come clean.

For starters he/she better don't start tonight or I will flatter them.  for starters I was wondering if the little mongrel tagging behind Mama puppy knows that she was with the same dude she has confined in her about?

I am telling I have been away for a reason, but nothing beats coming back in style,

I await my grand entrance,

welcome to the Octagon Cage, Grand Master Islander aka danger mouse.  your presence is highly appreciated. now let's get this royal rumble started.

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by SisiJinx: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2008
bawomolo:

oh no you didn't. don't call it a comeback

THE KING HIMSELF

H2O2:

sisi,

stand aside make i see road abeg.  all these one wey you dey post like omo ladun kenkelewu just dey spoil yarns, i beg.
why are you so mad? she already apologized to you.
start what? i'm not the one calling the shots i beg.  if someone says something indirectly i will translate it for the other person to see.

just like Omo Eko was calling Karma a bitch but she was too scared to say it.
Rotflmao!! Lawd-a-mercy!! You are not serious! I tell you, instead of looking for cat fight, why not judge the dance between Bawo and I?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2008
@ A-40,

I do apologise  wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 5:35am On Nov 12, 2008
omo eko,

this is not face me i face you. please don't face me o, my own no consign you.  just continue abusing toh and toyosi and leave me out of it.

i no want black eye tonight. i already have thick lips.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by jgirl3: 5:35am On Nov 12, 2008
I need this to stop.
Will all instigators please stay out?!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Bawo, I have some whooping in a can being sent to Illinois this very minute. Stay out!
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2008
H2O2:

sisi,

stand aside make i see road abeg.  all these one wey you dey post like omo ladun kenkelewu just dey spoil yarns, i beg.
why are you so mad? she already apologized to you.
start what? i'm not the one calling the shots i beg. if someone says something indirectly i will translate it for the other person to see.

just like Omo Eko was calling Karma a bitch but she was too scared to say it.
[size=13pt]Scared of who TOH ahaha lmfao cheesy cheesy joke of 2nite abi
Y get mad over petty things undecided, i don pass that level jare

@TOYOSI20
But still you can pss ur point across without including name
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

Toyosi, let it go. No one is fighting with you.

Not sure why you are still bleating after the "ma binu" even making nasty remarks like "keeping legs closed" that was uncalled for. What is it that you want?

You must also think pro-choice people are also guilty of multiple abortion hence the decision of being pro-choice. Right?

Enough already. I'm telling alagolo to stop one and you're trying to start another one with me.

Like I said before, get behind thee. I know my fights are "entertaining" and all but the Queen is tired. maybe next week  tongue

The moral of the story. . . . keep my NAME OUT OF UR MOUTH.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2008
Look, sisi, if you really want to dance for me just yim me and turn on your webcam. make my day. grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 5:36am On Nov 12, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Scared of who TOH ahaha lmfao cheesy cheesy joke of 2nite abi
Y get mad over petty things undecided, i don pass that level jare

@TOYOSI20
But still you can pss ur point across without including name
[/size]

I guess the point has been well taken, Its done, its a wrap. . . . . good nite all.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by CodeRED(f): 5:38am On Nov 12, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Don't do YIM's, its hard not to notice when these kinds of rubbish makes its way around NL, that's all.

NO hard feelings, Just needed to set the records straight, On that note be careful who you associate yourself with on NL, There are a "bag" of wolves here pretending to be 'friends", Do like me, don't watch no face, They get out of line, 'buk dem rass clath up", On that note I have to go feed my cat. Let the useless, hobby-less( if there is such a word) pple continue to spread my name, Thank God it wont take an ounce of my sexiness,
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 5:38am On Nov 12, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

THE KING HIMSELF

Rotflmao!! Lawd-a-mercy!! You are not serious! I tell you, instead of looking for cat fight, why not judge the dance between Bawo and I?

here is the new kid on the block

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2008
H2O2:

omo eko,

this is not face me i face you. please don't face me o, my own no consign you.  just continue abusing toh and toyosi and leave me out of it.

i no want black eye tonight. i already have thick lips.
[size=13pt]so leave my name out of ur damn mouth then
you never existed until u mentioned my name, so let me be abeg
like i said before, keep my name out of ur mouth!!!okay
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by SisiJinx: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2008
They fight,
They bite,
They bite and fight and bite,
bite, bite,bite,
fight, fight, fight,
The Itchy and Scratchy Show

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2008
TOYOSI20:

keep my name out of your mouth

Are you not GUILTY of doing the same to 3 other people right now? Are you aware of that?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 5:40am On Nov 12, 2008
toyosi?  Are you now a pig, abi na sheep?  Why did she say you're bleating. .  well you have thick lips sha, so I can't say o.

Uuhhn, Omo eko, you need to run to your room before this thing gets too hot for you to handle.  If toh starts with you now you go smell pepper.  I've warned you o.  undecided
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 5:41am On Nov 12, 2008
H202, for nce, am asking you to stop this instigating. undecided

You too, bawomolo.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 5:41am On Nov 12, 2008
CodeRED:

NO hard feelings, Just needed to set the records straight, On that note be careful who you associate yourself with on NL, There are a "bag" of wolves here pretending to be 'friends", Do like me, don't watch no face, They get out of line, 'buk them rass clath up", On that note I have to go feed my cat. Let the useless, hobby-less( if there is such a word) people continue to spread my name, Thank God it wont take an ounce of my sexiness,

Thanx Codered,. . . . . .I have a life and a great one it is. kiss
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 5:41am On Nov 12, 2008

Willy Wonka?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2008
H2O2:

toyosi? Are you now a pig, abi na sheep? Why did she say you're bleating. . well you have thick lips sha, so I can't say o.

Uuhhn, Omo eko, you need to run to your room before this thing gets too hot for you to handle. If toh starts with you now you go smell pepper. I've warned you o. undecided

No I just have zero tolerance for losers thats all. wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 5:42am On Nov 12, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]so leave my name out of ur damn mouth then
you never existed until u mentioned my name, so let me be abeg
like i said before, keep my name out of ur mouth!!!okay
[/size]
Or what, brother? ARe you threatening me?  E is not here to protect you o, I will tell morenike to bslap you  lipsrsealed . she doesn't like anyone messin' with her dude.
Okay, maybe I'm just kidding. .  grin leave me alone.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by A40(m): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ A-40,

I do apologise  wink
Naah you don't have to jare we are cool was just teasing ya you know the whole mud-slinging of the night before is still fresh in our memories lol
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2008
h2O2, didnt think you could be any more embarrassing
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2008
Bawo, I have some whooping in a can being sent to Illinois this very minute. Stay out!

this is pay per view material right here
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2008
[size=13pt]@ H2O2
warn yourself abeg and ur wahala is too much
Dude am done with u 4 2nite

[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2008
A-40:

Naah you don't have to jare we are cool was just teasing ya you know the whole mud-slinging of the night before is still fresh in our memories lol

I seeeeeeee. . . . . . . lol. . . . .  wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by SisiJinx: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2008
bawomolo:

here is the new kid on the block

You did not!! Unfair, this is cheating on the highest level, the baby is CUTE! No one can resist a cute baby! Cheat angry

@ THE LADIES

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 5:46am On Nov 12, 2008
Why are you people trying to shine the attention on me? I'm just the camera man.  

Omo Eko, did you really have to go wake up Islander?  you are such a cry baby.

And why are you people being so disrespectful to TOH?  It's inappropriate and disrespectful to call a virgin woman a ho.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by OgidiBoy(m): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2008
Why is this stupid thread getting all the attention tonight angry I was chatting with my J-girl  till she found this thread and left me. angry Now if you all don't mind stop.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by SisiJinx: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

Willy Wonka?
That's what I thot but the title said MJ and it looks nothing like Depp.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2008
@ sisi

It's all good,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman / Ukwuani People, This Is For You / Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.