Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition (15427 Views)

Half Somalis (pictures) / Kenyan Ladies / Culture Where People Walk Half-Unclad Still Exist In Nigeria Of 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by nguage(m): 3:11am On Nov 12, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Lol. . . . .thanx dear. . . .been a little under the weather for some time, but doing much better, cool

Being under the weather is better than being under the paper, I have a 10 page paper due on Friday and I'm yet to start that shit.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 3:12am On Nov 12, 2008
omoge25:

WOW these are some hard face broads, these are NOT naija babes, they can't be, we fine pass this for naija!
nah o. . . .Naija women ke? We're not ugly like that cool cool
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 3:13am On Nov 12, 2008
T@meD0:

[color=#770077]I see.  You do realize there's a difference between the color purple and pink though? Just cheking  wink wink Besides, last time I checked, there's a small "m" (as in male) right next to my screen name you know.   cheesy  Peace![/color]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 3:13am On Nov 12, 2008
n-guage:

Being under the weather is better than being under the paper, I have a 10 page paper due on Friday and I'm yet to start that shit.

WTH?. . . . . .and U haven't started, . . . . . just let me know how I can be of help? kiss
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 3:13am On Nov 12, 2008
@karmamod
check all my comments now,you know im not sexist,do me a favour and check my very first comment on this thread PLEEEEASE,you saw it and everybody else saw it, unless all the prior posterslive in same house with her and mandated her to reply me,which is highly unlikely so how come she replied me?not just replying me but using the rest of the insults in her arsenal, i know u sef no be eran riro but you dont do bull in a china shop like she  doing
@morenike
cyanide, lol i v been cooked and i have anti cyanide in my genes,
grin
omo go chop efo meen
@bawomolo
your point being??
@tamedo
all ican say is that im realli sorry, accept my condolenses lol grin grin grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 3:14am On Nov 12, 2008
I didnt mean you were sexist in this thread. I mean in general. Alot of your comments on NL in general are condescending to women.

lol @ eran riro. n je be?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 3:15am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@morenike
cyanide, lol i v been cooked and i have anti cyanide in my genes,
grin
omo go chop efo meen
Dude, why do your doctors keep lying to you? Down syndrome is not caused my Cyanide.
You berra go fire him and find another doctor embarassed embarassed
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 3:17am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@bawomolo
your point being??

do your thing love-vendor show her who is boss cool

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by nguage(m): 3:21am On Nov 12, 2008
Okay before I go, just a few shout outs

Toyosi - Ololufe, keep looking sexy for me and me alone and keep that smile going too  kiss.

Morenike alagolo - Abeg no fight again, this one wey we done dey related by marraige I have to start watching out for you.

KarmaMod - The day you don't have an e-fight is the day white people will stop being racist.

I'm ghost.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 3:21am On Nov 12, 2008
Thanks dear, will do kiss
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 3:23am On Nov 12, 2008
Did you get that one from Little Wayne abi Birdman
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 3:24am On Nov 12, 2008
n-g, sorry, you didn't pay the bride price. techniquely, TOYOSI is still single cool cool
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 3:25am On Nov 12, 2008
lol. . . . . tongue
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 3:28am On Nov 12, 2008
@whatever
then maybe you have a problem with reading comprehension cause you have your whaeva as male,either you r male or female , stupidity comes in both sexes so i can't shout really, ok so thats sorted you don't want attention now run along like a little kiddo or say something sensible, even morenikeji s making much more sense than you are, honestly true to GOD,cross my heart bla di bla di bla,
@MORENIKE
OMO YOU HAVE MAJOR ISSUES O,HONESTLY ha ha if not calln me mad,you ll call me idiot or something else, no wonder people raise all sorts of posters about yoruba girls, downs syndrome ke nooo not in my generation don't worry a whole me fine boy no rashes,don't worry bou that,my paki gp dr patel  is what ill likene to an olo idan,so I'm sorted, seriously tho u need a pshychoanalysis because this isnt normal at all o , oshisco ltd lol

no now ma binu,i was going by your own comments now,thank GOD you cruxified yourself, you said you used acid on my legs and its peeled off,next you mentioned cyanide e.t.c or maybe I'm not getting the joke!! angry, lol  grin grin ok read it whenyou r ready to sleep abi, at least i v diverted your attention from these loveli chikitos, you see its working lol
@bawomolo
good for you,but who cares, omo abeg join the queue, i don't roll like that neither do i do follow follow or "stick up for my girl"irrespective of whats being said
@karmamod
show me one thread i have been condescending to girls or the female species on here please,cause my papa didnt raise no sexist, you call me sexist when I'm here dying for kenyan girls lol
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 3:30am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@karmamod
show me one thread i have been condescending to girls or the female species on here please,cause my papa didnt raise no sexist, you call me sexist when I'm here dying for kenyan girls lol

Exactly what makes this whole thing so depressing. Defending Kenyans to the death yet known for saying alot of crap about Naija females.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 3:31am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@whatever
then maybe you have a problem with reading comprehension cause you have you whaeva as male,either you r male or female , stupidity comes in both sexes so i can't shout really, ok so thats sorted you don't want attention now run along like a little kiddo or say something sensible, even morenikeji s making much more sense than you are, honestly true to GOD

and u r still giving me d attention,ok tell me now,who is d sopemu here,u or moi,buahahahahahaha ,making sense,if na better person,ehen i for make sense,but wats d use of making sense to a kindergarten child wen u wont understand moi,abeg i no want waste my precious time ojare grin grin

run along,naaa u run along to yaba left now,cos u r in dire need of a psychiatrist grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 3:31am On Nov 12, 2008
@ lucabrasi, Trust me, the last thing I want to do is gang up on you or anyone on here for that matter.  Either you have a short term memory or you're just  not comprehending everything I've said.  You did directed a remark at me, which was why I responded to clear things up but apparently, it's still fell on deaf ears.  Why you think everyone is against you still beats me.  On the contrary, you're your own enemy cause all you've done all this time is try to prove a meaningless point on a public forum, which nobody really cares about.  My guy, ya need to loosen up a bit and act like the "matured" man you claim to be.  Peace!
whatever90:

i actually tot hes a mle right from d onset

so its only opposite sex that call themselves darling?

Hmmm, Yep but you're alright.  Just out of curiosity, any reason you have your gender as a male?  Abi, pesin don dey stalk you for NL?   grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 3:34am On Nov 12, 2008
T@meD0:

@ lucabrasi, Trust me, the last thing I want to do is gang up on you or anyone on here for that matter.  Either you have a short term memory or you're just  not comprehending everything I've said.  You did directed a remark at me, which was why I responded to clear things up but apparently, it's still fell on deaf ears.  Why you think everyone is against you still beats me.  On the contrary, you're your own enemy cause all you've done all this time is try to prove a meaningless point on a public forum, which nobody really cares about.  My guy, ya need to loosen up a bit and act like the "matured" man you claim to be.  Peace!
Hmmm, yes but you're alright.  Just out of curiosity, any reason you have your gender as a male?  Abi, pesin don dey stalk you for NL?   grin

dont mind me ojare,smtimes i just change d gender thing as many times as i like,but pple here know dat im no male grin grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 3:35am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@MORENIKE
[b]OMO YOU HAVE MAJOR ISSUES O,HONESTLY [/b]ha ha if not calln me mad,you ll call me idiot or something else, no wonder people raise all sorts of posters about yoruba girls, downs syndrome ke nooo not in my generation don't worry a whole me fine boy no rashes,don't worry bou that,my paki gp dr patel is what ill likene to an olo idan,so I'm sorted, seriously tho u need a pshychoanalysis because this isnt normal at all o , oshisco ltd lol

no now ma binu,i was going by your own comments now,thank GOD you cruxified yourself, you said you used acid on my legs and its peeled off,next you mentioned cyanide e.t.c or maybe I'm not getting the joke!! angry, lol grin grin ok read it whenyou r ready to sleep abi, at least i v diverted your attention from these loveli chikitos, you see its working lol

phhhhht, oh really? roll eyezzzzzzzzz cool cool cool cool

Honey, down syndrome dey in ya generation. . . .all am saying is, get help.

This is between me and you, don't put your family members into this o. Stupid boy, no respect to his female family members at all. nansense!! cool

When I said you were a drama queen, I forgot to add an illiterate one. Now, what you can do i s go to the previous page and re-read the acid comment eh. Then see who made it wink But then, what can we expect from someone whose typing in the dark?

You damn right you diverted my attention. Those loveli chikitos can wait, it's the first time I've actually talked to a transgendered. It was creepy sha, but I guess ya feminine side is more dominant.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 3:41am On Nov 12, 2008
ohhh that,forget about being a girl for a second, forget about being naija for a sec, imagine being a foreigner coming checking  the culture section for example, what ll be your first impression of some girls?talk true o, second on all the other threads i make comments have i insulted anybody or put anybody down e.t.c  unless they have directly insulted me?
unless the girl/woman is your friend,you know as well as i do that insults has got to be second nature for anyone that jumps in insulting people just for making a general comment, i gave an example of the lady that said something about your hair in the other thread, you didint let it cool down before giving her the just deserts, all i said was if you want to criticise the girls,post your pictures, im not saying it cause im directing my comments at you,but you have passed cause you have you photo there for anyone who takes offence to check against the girls

secondly,i said we are not all perfect,same way you and others took offence at other threads like yoruba girls are this n that,or zimbabwean girls are better than nigerian girls e.t.c is the same way i think no one both male and female shouldnt insult other girls, especially worse for ppl who dont have any picture up in the first place, the next thing she did was to gba ina je like sango the african king and started insulting me, if i let it go trust me she ll come at me again some other time and will prolly kep on doing it,cause im sure she doesnt see anything wrong with it
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 3:44am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

ohhh that,forget about being a girl for a second, forget about being naija for a sec, imagine being a foreigner coming checking the culture section for example, what ll be your first impression of some girls?talk true o, second on all the other threads i make comments have i insulted anybody or put anybody down e.t.c unless they have directly insulted me?
unless the girl/woman is your friend,you know as well as i do that insults has got to be second nature for anyone that jumps in insulting people just for making a general comment, i gave an example of the lady that said something about your hair in the other thread, you didint let it cool down before giving her the just deserts, all i said was if you want to criticise the girls,post your pictures, I'm not saying it cause I'm directing my comments at you,but you have passed cause you have you photo there for anyone who takes offence to check against the girls

secondly,i said we are not all perfect,same way you and others took offence at other threads like yoruba girls are this n that,or zimbabwean girls are better than nigerian girls e.t.c is the same way i think no one both male and female shouldnt insult other girls, especially worse for people who don't have any picture up in the first place, the next thing she did was to gba ina je like sango the african king and started insulting me, if i let it go trust me she ll come at me again some other time and will prolly kep on doing it,cause I'm sure she doesnt see anything wrong with it
Dude, as hard as you're trying to make sense, we can't all forget that you've been acting like a feminine bitch.
Now if you want us to forget all that, stop typing the garbage. . . .trust me, it's really not interesting. wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 3:46am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi its not about this thread jare!

Many times in other threads you have called Naija chicks fake, pretentious, golddiggers, this girls of blah blah country are better,  lets not forget the nonsense you've said about Yoruba females as well

yet here you are having a ridiculous fight ontop Kenyan females.

It's sad.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 3:47am On Nov 12, 2008
whatever90:

don't mind me ojare,smtimes i just change d gender thing as many times as i like,but people here know that I'm no male grin grin
Except for me. Well, I know now and thanks for clarifying that (phew).

@lucabrasi, What's the condolences for?  Did you even comprehend why she grinned?  Bro, your irrelevant sarcasm come pass me o!
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 12, 2008
You guys are still bickering? tongue

For a black is beautiful competition, those first few pictures are nothing to write home about. It's not rocket science. We could blame it on the photographer lipsrsealed Sorry if I hurt their feelings.  wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 3:50am On Nov 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

lucabrasi its not about this thread jare!

Many times in other threads you have called Naija chicks fake, pretentious, golddiggers, this girls of blah blah country are better,  lets not forget the nonsense you've said about Yoruba females

yet here you are having a ridiculous fight ontop Kenyan females.

It's sad.

Hmm, if what you're saying is really true, then that makes this boy"matured" man baba nla hypocrite of the highest order o!  grin  grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 4:00am On Nov 12, 2008
@tamedo
au contraire my friend,my memory is fine thank you,you directed a statement at me first,you brought a comment i made all the way in the travel section here which i find really absurd, dont you think?especially as you rightly pointed out my mistake and i took the pains to acknowledge and tell you the reason i did so,so what r you on about??
if you think insulting girls and calling them names is a meaningless topic then im really sorry for your sense of right and wrong, thats all im saying for now
more over i can take it,if you want to pour the abuse on me,bring it on straight and not doing side by side,at least it ll help give morenike a lil respite for her to recharge because me?im just getting started, i dont step to ppl who dont to me,if i was an insultive person then ill have provided a retort when you corrected me earlier.capische?
@morenike
morenike,morenike,morenike, hmmmn lol dont let your oju yobo o, just a friendly though unsolicited advice
do you believe me when i say you have major issues?now you r starting to cast aspersions on my family,honestly does a sane person make that kind of comment about a total stranger's family?i have to be honest with you,i was not brought up that way so i wont even go near your family but ill still go on at you,you r free to abuse and curse my family out tho,free rein for you, hope you r starting to realise that the proverb i wrote in my comments earlier is starting to come true about you,
first you insult me,i gave as good as i got, you havnt finished with me yet you jumped to my family, in your case the normal progression of things is that after  the female members of my family,my parents,then GOD almighty so continue step by step, omo your way no clear o, seriously speaking now lol

illiterate??lol you r just playing around with me jare stop pulling my legs,standard six is no yoke o grin grin grin im a yampion oooooo
hmmmn, i really dont know which compartment to actually put you nw,lets assume im female right, next you feel strange yarning with a supposed female or she male, can you see you r not thinking like someone with a full deck of cards, grin
if you ask me,i think you r a bungalow with a balcony upstairs, lol
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 4:06am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Karma

Seeing that I don't know u at all, I'll let that slide. . . . . .I suggest u go on with bickering with Lucabrasi,. . . . . . I have very important things to do tonight. . . . .  wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 4:08am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@morenike
morenike,morenike,morenike, hmmmn lol don't let your oju yobo o, just a friendly though unsolicited advice
do you believe me when i say you have major issues?now you r starting to cast aspersions on my family,honestly does a sane person make that kind of comment about a total stranger's family?i have to be honest with you,i was not brought up that way so i wont even go near your family but ill still go on at you,you r free to abuse and curse my family out tho,free rein for you, hope you r starting to realise that the proverb i wrote in my comments earlier is starting to come true about you,
first you insult me,i gave as good as i got, you havnt finished with me yet you jumped to my family, in your case the normal progression of things is that after the female members of my family,my parents,then GOD almighty so continue step by step, omo your way no clear o, seriously speaking now lol

illiterate??lol you r just playing around with me jare stop pulling my legs,standard six is no yoke o grin grin grin I'm a yampion oooooo
hmmmn, i really don't know which compartment to actually put you nw,lets assume I'm female right, next you feel strange yarning with a supposed female or she male, can you see you r not thinking like someone with a full deck of cards, grin
if you ask me,i think you r a bungalow with a balcony upstairs, lol

Still lame and bitchy, try again kiss kiss

Na you jump into your family o. . . .no be you dey talk about naija girls? Are you confused or do you seriously type with ya eyes closed? undecided shocked

Nope, not joking with you at all. . . .you're an illiterate kiss kiss I told you I don't lie about such thing. If you're ugly, I'll let you know. If you're illiterate, I'll let you know. Now am letting you know, thank me or shut the hell up kiss kiss

Not assuming, we already confirmed your sex. . . . wink Not deck cards darl, but grey cells wink Too bad we can't say the same for the empty space you're carrying arnd in ya head tongue

But nobody asked you. . . .so keep those traps shut wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 4:09am On Nov 12, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Karma

Seeing that I don't know u at all, I'll let that slide. . . . . .I suggest u go on with bickering with Lucabrasi,. . . . . . I have very important things to do tonight. . . . . wink
Toyosi and karmamod, you guys betta not start anything angry angry haba, you suppose to dey enjoy me interviewing this transgendered tongue
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 4:13am On Nov 12, 2008
@karmamod
seeing as we r on the subject of AN INDIVIDUAL BEING FREE TO STATE HIS/HER OWN OPINIONS FREELY, if i remember correctly i made my comments BASED ON THE GIRLS I HAVE MET where is the generalization in that?would you rather have me say the yoruba girls i have met are all angelic and all that ?its totally and utterly diffrent to an individual calling them scarecrow bla bla bla next i made a comment and she s saying am i blind, in my own books that kind of girl(morenike)has major issues and needs to be replied or in her warped way of reasoning which I'm sure she has carried around for a very long time,she ll prolly think she is right and in order, talk about a touch of self indulgence
@tamedo
thank GOD for that comment she made abi,bullet for your rapidly depleting arsenal lol anyway aside from your insults which I'm game for,omo i love my african/nigeria sisters o   cool but like i said in my comments which karmamod can show you, she is(morenike mugun) another yoruba that i have met on nairaland proving my thesis(in a manner of speaking)right
check it out, she is a girl(really?lol)
she are yoruba
and she is highly insultive, (evidence) right from the first page of this thread, so where is the hypocrisy hmmmn, morenikeji lol lol
@morenike
lol the best you can do as a retort is lame and bitchy,try again lol lol
erm, ill thank you, out of curiousity,how d you come about me being illiterate tho, im intrigued because i know for a fact that your brain cells are wired wrong, so im trying to see how you managed to come to that conclusion, answer me o remember i have thanked you in advance o, are we still fighting ni why r you telling me to shut the hell up now?here i was thinking we r flowing i dont get your dual personality disorder o lol

erm, i type with my eyes closed ode do grin grin alaileko omo, lol
your missing it , again im saying YOU ARE NOT A FULL DECK OF CARDS, ITS A SAYING HERE .YEEEPA, SORRY OUSH LOL LOL,grey cells you got pass mark for that clap for yourself lol
stop giving me these pathetic one liners,someone stole your thunder?lol abeg challenge me with something really worth being called a yabbis jare, im getting bored
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 4:20am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@morenike
thank GOD for that comment she made abi,bullet for your rapidly depleting arsenal lol anyway aside from your insults which I'm game for,omo i love my african/nigeria sisters o cool but like i said in my comments which karmamod can show you you r another yoruba that i have met on nairaland proving my thesis(in a manner of speaking)right
check it out, you r a girl(really?lol)
you are yoruba
and you are highly insultive, (evidence) right from the first page of this thread, so where is the hypocrisy hmmmn, morenikeji lol lol
Yawwwwn. . . .

Of course I proved it. . . .you asked for it wink I have low tolerance level. . . .don't worry about it, you're just another Naija man. wink Ask your other brothers, if I can't stand your nonsense, I blow off on ya. Now that's a proven thesis kiss kiss wink

I'm yoruba, bite me cool cool cool Highly insultive, dig ya own grave cool cool

You still odn't know the meaning of hypocrisy, I see. You know, Google search is not that hard wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 4:24am On Nov 12, 2008
start what? It was obviously a swipe at nguage, not her. Didnt think she'd get her panties all in twist

Nevermind then. Ma binu o, iyawo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman / Ukwuani People, This Is For You / Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.