Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Only Way To Defeat Bokos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Way To Defeat Bokos (774 Views)

The Witch Of Washington Is About To Get Exposed On Her Links To Bokos / Buhari Leaves Bokos To Chad But Sends Airforce Jets To The SS / Copy Cat Bokos Follow ISIS; Burn Civilians To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way To Defeat Bokos by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2014
Nigerian Army should not consider regaining territory captured by Boko Haram as a sign of victory.

The only way to defeat these guys is to kill them all.

Take no prisoners. Send them to their 72 virgins in hell ASAP!
Re: The Only Way To Defeat Bokos by egift(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:
Nigerian Army should not consider regaining territory captured by Boko Haram as a sign of victory.

The only way to defeat these guys is to kill them all.

Take no prisoners. Send them to their 72 virgins in hell ASAP!

Mr. Juju, you are wrong. Let me explain.
1. If the Nigerian Army go out on rampage killing anyone suspected to be Boko Haram, then they are worst than the terrorists and will give the Boko more recruitment tool. How? If you have a family of 5 boys who have no interest in Boko and the Army kill 4 and accuse them of being Boko suspects, the remain one will hate the Army and do what he can to avenge the death of his loved ones.
2. Apart from Boko Haram members that died in combat, how do you decide a Boko Haram member without prosecution or investigation - Is it any man, any Muslim, someone that attend mosque, an able bodied young man? How?
3. What the Army are doing currently in chasing after Boko Haram foot-soldiers is a long journey strategy that on only put money in the pocket of the government through inflated Security Budgets and expenditures.

The only way to stop Boko haram is to trial their sponsors, beaf up security to withstand any onslaught and attacks, develop and empower the masses to see the Government being there for them and not some thugs. If you want solution, call on Jonathan to stop shielding Boko Haram Sponsors, just because they are supporting his re-election campaign.
Re: The Only Way To Defeat Bokos by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2014
egift:

1. If the Nigerian Army go out on rampage killing anyone suspected to be Boko Haram, then they are worst than the terrorists and will give the Boko more recruitment tool. How? If you have a family of 5 boys who have no interest in Boko and the Army kill 4 and accuse them of being Boko suspects, the remain one will hate the Army and do what he can to avenge the death of his loved ones.

The Civilian JTF are highly instrumental in gathering information and identifying Boko Haram Members. Offcourse in battle, there is always what is termed collateral damage or fog of war. The later being as a result of mistaken identity. The Air Force has mistakenly bombed ground troops due to lack of communication. What I am insinuating is that where Bokos are identified they be killed. Simple

egift:

2. Apart from Boko Haram members that died in combat, how do you decide a Boko Haram member without prosecution or investigation - Is it any man, any Muslim, someone that attend mosque, an able bodied young man? How?

Obviously your APC shilling job is making you a Boko Sympathizer. Go and ask the thousands killed, raped and maimed by bokos. Did they get a fair trail before being condemned to death by their kangaroo sharia court?

egift:

3. What the Army are doing currently in chasing after Boko Haram foot-soldiers is a long journey strategy that on only put money in the pocket of the government through inflated Security Budgets and expenditures.

Every day boko haram ranks keep swelling because of the vast number of the self chosen path of ignorance and religious intolerance the north has chosen for themselves. You can not and should not blame the south or the federal government for the rot in the north. The only way to stop this nonsense is to apply the maximum penalty. It is not like the north is ready to fix itself.
Re: The Only Way To Defeat Bokos by gatiano(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2014
the only thing worst and scarier than death is idleness. idleness is a killer of men, there is different between idleness and laziness. one can be lazy yet got few things to do. idle person got nothing to do, nothing was provided for them to get them busy, no even the knowledge to help them do something, even to love someone. so when a job comes knocking, they simply take it. same to the drug peddler, they are killing people too, the same to yahoo yahoo, they are killing people too. the only way is give them or provide them with something else to do.
Re: The Only Way To Defeat Bokos by egift(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2014
[s]
RevDesmondJuju:

The Civilian JTF are highly instrumental in gathering information and identifying Boko Haram Members. Offcourse in battle, there is always what is termed collateral damage or fog of war. The later being as a result of mistaken identity. The Air Force has mistakenly bombed ground troops due to lack of communication. What I am insinuating is that where Bokos are identified they be killed. Simple

Obviously your APC shilling job is making you a Boko Sympathizer. Go and ask the thousands killed, raped and maimed by bokos. Did they get a fair trail before being condemned to death by their kangaroo sharia court?

Every day boko haram ranks keep swelling because of the vast number of the self chosen path of ignorance and religious intolerance the north has chosen for themselves. You can not and should not blame the south or the federal government for the rot in the north. The only way to stop this nonsense is to apply the maximum penalty. It is not like the north is ready to fix itself.

[/s]

Your rant is filled with deep seated hate, I don't even know how to respond without sounding like you. Now you even claim am a Muslim and a Northerner - isn't that interesting.

My point remains: the current approach is a long strategy of keep the money-making crisis. Let Jonathan deal with the sponsors and the foot-soldiers will scatter.
Re: The Only Way To Defeat Bokos by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2014
egift:
[s][/s]

Your rant is filled with deep seated hate, I don't even know how to respond without sounding like you. Now you even claim am a Muslim and a Northerner - isn't that interesting.

My point remains: the current approach is a long strategy of keep the money-making crisis. Let Jonathan deal with the sponsors and the foot-soldiers will scatter.

WHEREIN DID I CLAIM YOU ARE A MUSLIM OR A NORTHERNER (NOT THAT I HAVE ANY LOVE FOR THOSE ASSH0LES) But rather I stated you are a boko sympathizer which roughly translates that you are a muslim. I know you are not ab0ki but know you must be from osogbo which is far worse and given that you work for the APC here day in day out , you are obvioulsy a boko sympathizer and national disgrace and traitor.

If i had my way people like you will be dragged out from whatever shanty hole existence you occupy, shot, set on fire and disposed of like an ebola infected corpse tongue
Re: The Only Way To Defeat Bokos by egift(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

WHEREIN DID I CLAIM YOU ARE A MUSLIM OR A NORTHERNER (NOT THAT I HAVE ANY LOVE FOR THOSE ASSH0LES) But rather I stated you are a boko sympathizer which roughly translates that you are a muslim. I know you are not ab0ki but know you must be from osogbo which is far worse and given that you work for the APC here day in day out , you are obvioulsy a boko sympathizer and national disgrace and traitor.

If i had my way people like you will be dragged out from whatever shanty hole existence you occupy, shot, set on fire and disposed of like an ebola infected corpse tongue

Reading through your Hate-filled post I discovered my expectation of decency and sincerity from a TANiod was unrealistic.

Mr. Juju have yourself a lovely day. I do not converse with folks with your level of damage. I sincerely feel bad for the wickedness that has been mated to you through the years.

May God bless Nigeria. And deliver us from the misrule of PDP.
Re: The Only Way To Defeat Bokos by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2014
egift:

Reading through your Hate-filled post I discovered my expectation of decency and sincerity from a TANiod was unrealistic.

Mr. Juju have yourself a lovely day. I do not converse with folks with your level of damage. I sincerely feel bad for the wickedness that has been mated to you through the years.

May God bless Nigeria. And deliver us from the misrule of PDP.

ROACH

(1) (Reply)

ABIA 2015: Abians Need A Technocrat As A Governor In 2015. / Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti / 2015 Politics Claiming The Lives Of Our Loved Ones In Mubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.