Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti (773 Views)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti by dridowu: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, has described any policy of any administration that cannot put food on the table of the people as irrelevant.

Fayose, while speaking at Ado Central Mosque after the Jumat service on Friday, explained that his concept of “stomach infrastructure” is to ensure the provision of food on the table of all Ekiti State people. The governor was at the mosque to thank God for his emergence as the governor and the success of the inauguration held at the Oluyemi Kayode Stadium on Thursday.

The governor had on Thursday, shortly after his inauguration, appointed Sunday Anifowose as Personal Assistant to the Governor on Special Duties and Stomach Infrastructure. Fayose, who came to the mosque with two cows and 10 bags of branded rice as gift, said he was presenting the items “for stomach infrastructure.”

He added: “My administration will banish poverty and hunger from Ekiti State. “The concept of my Stomach Infrastructure, which has given me fame and acceptability with the people of Ekiti State, remains an integral part of this administration. “Physical infrastructure and urban renewal will continue to play its own role in the development of any nation. “It is only the living who are hale and hearty that can enjoy such infrastructure.

“Stomach infrastructure is not about food alone. “It is also about the welfare of the people. “Welfare of the people is also about health, provision of drugs, eradication of diseases, clothing and housing.
“All these are the basic essentials of life without which physical infrastructure will be meaningless.”

In his sermon at the Jumat service, the Chief Imam of Ekiti State, Alhaji Jamiu Kewulere, urged the governor to rule with the fear of God.

- See more at: http://www.aitonline.tv/post-stomach_infrastructure__gov_fayose_gives_2_cows__10_bags_of_rice_to_muslims_in_ado_ekiti#sthash.zNHJcRZK.dpuf
Re: Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti by mistudreh(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
I hope he won't take this serious leaving other real infrastructures to decay.
Re: Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Food governor indeed however, I buy his idea to some extent. If our leaders consider our well-being in leadership, Nigeria would have been far better of. Nevertheless, Oga governor, make sure you touch every sector simultaneously, not like former governor Peter Obi's silly ANIDS though undecided
Re: Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti by tit(f): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ayooooo!
where is my ownnnn?
Where is my own stomach infrastructure?
All this rices you are sharing,
Abeg, make it odourless fufu next week.
Re: Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti by dridowu: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
I just hope he will provide VIP toilet like Ngige, so that they wont litter the street of ekiti state with feces. I just have to be careful with all my Ekiti peeps before they fill the air with their gas of stomach infrasture.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti by kennynelcon(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Solid foundation. Work before eating... lazy man idea
Re: Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti by politricks: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
this mosque go too full next week.
Re: Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti by Rutheby(f): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
kennynelcon:
Solid foundation. Work before eating... lazy man idea
Nice start
Re: Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti by juman(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
People will always remember great chief obafemi awolowo for his love for masses.
Re: Gov Fayose Gives 2 Cows, 10 Bags Of Rice To Muslims In Ado Ekiti by Tunjasko(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
I knw sme of u didn't read d news b4 insulting Ekiti pple......mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

2015: Don't Run, Gumi Islamic Cleric Warns JONATHAN / APC Advises Omisore To Withdraw Petition Before Election Tribunal. / Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.