Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? (1731 Views)

Can A Relationship Go Back Ti Exactly How It Was After One Partner Cheats? / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by kachaskach(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2008
what can make a healthy relationship go sour; such that one party leaves smiley?
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by sillyboy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2008
When the girl doesnt live up to expectations in and outside the bedroom wink
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by LoveAlways(f): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2008
When there's a serious lack of communication. No romance, no sex.

Infidelity - Someone gives the other a venereal disease ( laughing)
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by chamotex(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2008
When she cant perform to the highest standards. She gats to be on top form mehn!
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by oreofemi(f): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2008
not knowing what they want
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by SamMilla1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2008
playing around and cheating. easy
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by drwhopl(m): 2:09am On Nov 10, 2008
a relationship can go sour if the girl is such a pain in the groins.
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by mohawkchic(f): 2:43am On Nov 10, 2008

*Self-doubt,Imperfection,Lack of Confidence!! . .fighting w/ inner demons

*Intense Jealousy . . . if you fell like you're going to loose the person!

*Duress Control

*Communication Meltdown!!

*Mistrust,Dishonesty,Betrayal

*Lack of Contentment . .You feel like you want more than you're getting!!

*Immaturity

*Money Issues

*Family Problems

*Giving In To Temptation to Lie,Cheat

*Mid-Life Crisis

*Unrealistic Expectations
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:56am On Nov 10, 2008
Everthing and anything. . . . . . undecided
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2008
When one of them, or both of them stop trying. You have to realize that in relationships, you have to go an extra mile. You have to watch that movie you hate, you have to cook that meal you hate, you have to go to a salon and sit for 4hrs instead of watching football at home, you have to exercise and eat right to keep in shape . . . you have to do all these things to make your partner happy.

If/when one of the pple involved stops, the r/ship is doomed already.
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by spikedcylinder: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2008
I don't know jor, I have never been in a healthy relationship b4. tongue
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by chamotex(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

When one of them, or both of them stop trying. You have to realize that in relationships, you have to go an extra mile. You have to watch that movie you hate, you have to cook that meal you hate, you have to go to a salon and sit for 4hrs instead of watching football at home, you have to exercise and eat right to keep in shape . . . you have to do all these things to make your partner happy.

If/when one of the people involved stops, the r/ship is doomed already.

Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by drwhopl(m): 2:11am On Nov 11, 2008
spikedcylinder (f)
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour?
« #10 on: Yesterday at 10:52:26 AM »

I don't know jor, I have never been in a healthy relationship before.

you should come and see me so i can change your views.i am serious.
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by robby1(m): 2:26am On Nov 11, 2008
it all sums up to one word.

INTOLERANCE
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by chamotex(m): 2:35am On Nov 11, 2008
drwhopl:

spikedcylinder (f)
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour?
« #10 on: Yesterday at 10:52:26 AM »

I don't know jor, I have never been in a healthy relationship before.

you should come and see me so i can change your views.i am serious.

nah mate, shes alright. Thanks but we prefer it like that wink
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by myndofgold(f): 2:41am On Nov 11, 2008
insecurity, I CANT stand an insecure person, i'll voluntarily leave on my own.
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by drwhopl(m): 3:36am On Nov 11, 2008
mr chamotex
nah mate, shes alright. Thanks but we prefer it like that Wink

wetin be your own bros?
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by JamaicanQT(f): 3:39am On Nov 11, 2008
lies
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by chamotex(m): 3:42am On Nov 11, 2008
JamaicanQT:

lies

but i dont lie na smiley
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by myndofgold(f): 3:44am On Nov 11, 2008
mohawkchic:

*Mid-Life Crisis

lol, so true
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by JamaicanQT(f): 3:45am On Nov 11, 2008
LACK OF SEX FROM ONE PARTYundecided undecided
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by JamaicanQT(f): 3:46am On Nov 11, 2008
@ chamotex

U CHANGED YOUR PIC U LOOK NICE, THINK I MIGHT HAVE SEEN U BEFORE
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by chamotex(m): 3:55am On Nov 11, 2008
JamaicanQT:

@ chamotex

U CHANGED YOUR PIC U LOOK NICE, THINK I MIGHT HAVE SEEN U BEFORE

Really? where abouts? cool

Thank by the way wink wink
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by JamaicanQT(f): 4:55am On Nov 11, 2008
london bridge side
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by StephenP(m): 5:03am On Nov 11, 2008
So many reasons and no reason at all.
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by myndofgold(f): 5:06am On Nov 11, 2008
StephenP:

So many reasons and no reason at all.

u be fine boi o
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by StephenP(m): 5:16am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

u be fine boi o

Thanks.
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by JamaicanQT(f): 5:25am On Nov 11, 2008
yeah she's right u r cute
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by StephenP(m): 5:27am On Nov 11, 2008
JamaicanQT:

Thanks.
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by StephenP(m): 5:30am On Nov 11, 2008
@JamaicanQT, Where in Jamaica are you from?

@myndofgold, how's Cali?
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:36am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

u be fine boi o

JamaicanQT:

after reading this, I had to check this profile I must say you are gorgeous
Re: What Can Make A Healthy Relationship Go Sour? by myndofgold(f): 5:38am On Nov 11, 2008
StephenP:

@myndofgold, how's Cali?

Cali is not sayin anythin right now, im packin my "Ghana must go" and gettin ready for naij in dec

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oga Mi / Ultimate Show Of Love: The Most Expensive Gift U Can Give Ur Lover? / At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.