Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. (1948 Views)

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by Worksunlimited: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Fellas.. How do you feel when you painstakingly wash your car, carefully wax it all up.. leaving it all in the sunshine for a while, then taking it out for a drive, feeling fly and ish, playing your favorite song on your favorite c.d - telling yourself its gonna be a great day, only for your girlfriend/side chick or babe wey dey hope, to get up in it and put her feet on your dashboard or disgustingly stick her bubble gum on it....?
Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by Ameerasexy(f): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2014
U slap her leg comot, what is the meaning of thatangry

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by wizard007(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2014
if she's putting on a super micro mini skirt, with white lacy pants and my rear mirror is able to capture the whole view of the "di dun di" in 3D, I won't mind...... there's a reason for Car wash you know grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2014
I will answer this question when I own a car grin

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by farano(f): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2014
wizard007:
if she's putting on a super micro mini skirt, with white lacy pants and my rear mirror is able to capture the whole view of the "di dun di" in 3D, I won't mind...... there's a reason for Car wash you know grin
Your head dey there grin

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by 1one: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2014
I don't even have any female friend that would be so irresponsible to put her legs on my waxed dashboard not to talk of chewing gum... That's some local shit... None of my female friends are local... and of course when I do have a girlfriend... She won't be local.

Only very local, hyper concentrated bush girls would stick bubble gum on a car's dashboard.

Very bush behaviour angry

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by Worksunlimited: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2014
Ameerasexy:

Lolz.. Babe i dey feel you die.
Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by Worksunlimited: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
1one:
I don't even have any female friend that would be so irresponsible to put her legs on my waxed dashboard not to talk of chewing gum... That's some local shit... None of my female friends are local... and of course when I do have a girlfriend... She won't be local.

Only very local, hyper concentrated bush girls would stick bubble gum on a car's dashboard.

Very bush behaviour angry

Buh you forget most babes sabe forget demselves well well.. dey be like honey! am so tired, if i tell you what i went through at so-so this and so-so that, before you know it, babe don adjust yansh for dashboard tins..
Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by 1one: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Buh you forget most babes sabe forget demselves well well.. dey be like honey! am so tired, if i tell you what i went through at so-so this and so-so that, before you know it, babe don adjust yansh for dashboard tins..

I would buy mat from one of those traffic jam mat hawkers... I would spread it on the dash board so she can relax wella grin
Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by wizard007(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
farano:
Your head dey there grin
wink
Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by ebolablast: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
she buy d car 4 me if she no even take time she go drop 4 dia

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by Worksunlimited: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2014
ebolablast:
she buy d car 4 me if she no even take time she go drop 4 dia

Lolz...
Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 08, 2014
Ameerasexy:
Classic...
Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by bennysgreen: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2014
Meaning she done reach. Her bustop be that! She must drop
Re: When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2014
ℓ̊ don't like this at all. Infact ℓ̊ hate it so much that even its in another car,ℓ̊ still feel bad!

(1) (Reply)

Your Reaction When U Come Across An Exceptionally Beautiful/handsome Person / Conversation Between Two Friends. / The Test Of Love:would You Or Nah???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.