Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? (3083 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / Trailer Crashes Into Central Bank's Building (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by easystudy101: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Is it a private bank?

Or us it owned by the government?

I'd like to know the answer to this.
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Ekiseme(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nigeria owns it,that's why it's the national bank

I stand to be corrected though undecided
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by steadyguy: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
CBN is the more you look the less you know about them
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by dat9jaguy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
They are the bankers to the Govt.It is a publicly (read government) owned institution.
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
My papa. undecided

1 Share

Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by easystudy101: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
steadyguy:
CBN is the more you look the less you know about them

Why are you using idioms? I need a direct answer.

Is it government owned or not?
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
The Rothschilds.

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by easystudy101: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
ROSSIKE:
The Rothschilds.

? Explain please
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
na sanusi lamido sanusi
or i think na ghana get am
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by gatiano(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
A very wonderful question, if anybody can proof otherwise, i agree with rossike. if you won't mind, can you explain why, knowledge and understanding is vital.
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by clemmonce(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
easystudy101:
Is it a private bank?

Or us it owned by the government?

I'd like to know the answer to this.
are you not educated? this question is very stupid. smh for today's youth.
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
The Rothschilds . . . . Its a private bank.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by macnwaobi2: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
It is owned by the federal republic of nigeria,its main job is to regulate the financial sector and more so check mate the private banks
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Who are the Class A shareholders?

Which bank in Nigeria is the face of the foreign owners of CBN?
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by musiwa95: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f
[b][size=18pt]
His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

The central bank of Nigeria is own by The Government of the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria and Nigeria.

It started with 3 directors. Nigeria having 2 director and Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria having 1 director. the reason for this arrangement is that There is what was call southern Nigeria, which later became Eastern Nigeria. And you could hear of almagation of North and eastern Nigeria. how true that story is. Like many people, we assume wrong about the history of Nigeria.. because we were told lies because of occupation Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

So if they have gone into an agreement of 1 director each the Igbos will not agree to it not been on the board.

You see, why Nigeria had a civil war was that Azikiwe an Igbo man, instead of having a separate independent like Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria, went to join the north , because he was a newspaper business owner. So his motive to Join with North was for selfish reason and not the best interest of the people of Eastern Nigeria.

Ojukwu was only trying to correct the wrong that is why Nigeria had civil war. Ojuwku was trying to undo what Azikiwe did. Azikiwe oppose ojukwu because of his business interest.

Basically, it was only a monetary system they created just like Ecowas.. Imagine if Ghana had gone into that relationship. we would not be talking about this.

from looking at the central bank governor list.. It looks like Nigeria own more shares than Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria if it is base on shares..

Which clearly show I am right , Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria and Nigeria

The Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria need its own Central bank. To be call The kingdom of Western Nigeria Central bank

[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
"America will know its their money" - GEJ recently during his latest media chat

Need I say more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgwb2xTgdYg&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl&index=94
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by musiwa95: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
IMF does not print Nigeria currency. Nigeria print its currency they claim.

From independent day of the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria and Nigeria on 15th November 1957 we rule ourself.. the monetary system came into effect in 1958 between Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria and Nigeria

Nigeria never illegally occupy Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria and Nigeria until after 1960. So for 3- 5 years we rule ourself as an Independent Country different from Nigeria . 1962 was when everything went bad in the relationship and all the trouble started. and from then on, they took over and never let go.
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
musiwa95:
From independent day of the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria and Nigeria on 15th November 1957 we rule ourself.. the monetary system came into effect in 1958 between Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria and Nigeria

Nigeria never illegally occupy Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria and Nigeria until after 1960. So for 3- 5 years we rule ourself as an Independent Country different from Nigeria . 1962 was when everything went bad in the relationship and all the trouble started. and from then on, they took over and never let go.
the psychiatric doctor said you are gonna get well soon! Mad fellow.
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by NwaNimo1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nigerians will one day awake - the CBN is not owned by Nigerians, but by its 'Masters'.

Slavery was never abolished . . .just reinvented.
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by musiwa95: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
The mistake most people make is that when they see, this currency. this is why the people are confuse..

the federation of Nigeria after 1958 was created just like ecowas.. It is like fifa, Fédération Internationale de Football Association .. Fifa does not means that each country in it, is not a country any more.

what we had an history of literate who rule and held on to power. When literate rule a place.. It is had.

1958 agreement ( Federation of Nigeria ) this agreement was dissolve in 1963

1. the agreement abolish resident paper (Green card) for the people of Nigeria to be able to enter the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria
2. created the central bank of Nigeria
3. It created a trade zone .

Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by easystudy101: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2014
NwaNimo1:
The Rothschilds . . . . Its a private bank.

Who are THE ROTSCHILDS? Can u please explain?
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by redsun(m): 12:29am On Oct 07, 2014
ROSSIKE:
The Rothschilds.

Exactly,they own all the central,except north Korea,Iran and a few other "rogue" states.

The illuminates. The alphas,the invaders,the law givers and the inquisitors.
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by musiwa95: 12:35am On Oct 07, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997, you are an illerate ask your parent. the true story of Nigeria.

Nigeria never rule or had any administrative power over the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. Awolowo agreement was

1. the agreement abolish resident paper (Green card) for the people of Nigeria to be able to enter the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria
2. created the central bank of Nigeria
3. It created a trade zone .
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Every nations Central Bank is complecated
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by musiwa95: 12:47am On Oct 07, 2014
after nigeria occupy the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria , nigeria now abolished the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria police, and dissolve all institution and close down all embassy
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by musiwa94: 1:24am On Oct 07, 2014
c
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by musiwa94: 1:29am On Oct 07, 2014
d
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by musiwa95: 2:06am On Oct 07, 2014
sad

And know some of you doubt if I am telling lie if Nigeria occupy the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. This is why the website of the nigeria police shows the first IG of police was 1964

You think I am telling lies.. No , I am not.

Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by easystudy101: 2:14am On Oct 07, 2014
musiwa95:
sad

And know some of you doubt if I am telling lie if Nigeria occupy the Independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. This is why the website of the nigeria police shows the first IG of police was 1964

My brother thank you for your selfless "honest" explanation

BUT I was asking for the owner of CBN and not for some Hokus-pokus abracadabra bullshit you have been trying hard to sell to us!!!!

Thanks for ur effort tho!!
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by manck2: 3:58am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by musiwa95: 4:02am On Oct 07, 2014
are you saying i am the owner of the central bank. If that is so.. can you transfer money to me. .

delemusiwa@gmail.com
Re: Who Owns Central Bank Of Nigeria? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2014
easystudy101:

Who are THE ROTSCHILDS? Can u please explain?

Jewish family (Zionists) - Owners of israel.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. / Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Proposal To Break Up Nigeria - Vanguard 2014 / Oil Price Fall Below $30 Per Barrel Nigeria Summons Emergency OPEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.