Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige (25220 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2015
The Minister of Labour and Employment and the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) in the March 28, 2015 senatorial election in Anambra Central, Sen. Chris Ngige, has said the recent judgment of the Enugu Division of the Appeal Court which annulled that election is clear vindication of his position that the exercise was neither free, fair nor credible.

“I therefore wish to commend the Appeal Court for its courage and forthrightness in arriving at the decision,” Ngige said in a statement by his Media Assistant, NwachukwuObidiwe.

“I had earlier declared the election as a monumental heist and a mockery of the right of the people of Anambra Central to elect a representative of their choice. I had in protest to the charade, refused to cast my vote so as to not lend credence to such a travesty, as I saw clearly from the smoldering electoral mess, that no vote would ever count. And it came to pass.”

“The PDP which fielded three candidates in the election, came up with three different results, the APGA candidate produced his while the referee, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC came up with an entirely result. It was to my chagrin and that of all lovers of democracy how INEC emerged from the confusion to declare a winner from an incontestable fraud. The Appeal Court has justified my position.”

http://leadership.ng/news/482714/anambra-central-appeal-court-ruling-vindicated-senngige

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Sai APC

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
I just dey laf Ngige in Lai Mohammed's voice..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by tunex23: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Correct man

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2015
But u no win, na Umeh win

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2015
WHOS NGIGE??

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Scout60(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2015
this man should know that he can not win with APC in anambra. I love you but I hate your party

24 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2015
I thought this man was made minister and he still wants re-run!!!

This man dey use our head play!
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Soskid(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2015
PDP, the evil party that dominated Nigeria's political landscape. What a pathetic party!

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by dedugbaa(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2015
This great and brief man has no chance in the east.At least Apga can come up:If not for that unstable greedy man,Peter Obi Apga should have been like the then ACN in the south east relegating PDP to the dustbin of History.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Babajk(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
So what no that u were vindicated do u intend to go back and contest for the seat so that u will elected as the senate preisdo, I. Smell losing your ministrial seat.
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by dunkem21(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
..When asked about INEC and the conduct of 2015 general elections ..

..He opined that INEC at its best and delivered flawless presidential elections but goofed on the gubernatorial elections ..

..JEGA, see your life .. Ngige said you are incompetent ..grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by forgiveness: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Anambra APC?
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by omeke12(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2015
And some people keeps saying..... "U can't win with APC in bayelsa, U can't win with APC in Rivers, U can't win with APC in Anambra U can't win with APC here, u can't there"
whenever I hear this, I just grin and SMH...some fellow compatriots still haven't gotten the reality, they think Jonathan is still in power where the peoples party wins...
The funniest ones are the ones that say they will vote out APC in 2019 if they perform below expection....
Fellow Nigerians please, Stop under estimating......APC Judges and Hausa-man led INEC
Do this at Ur own peril..!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by simpleseyi: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2015
Scout60:
this man should know that he can not win with APC in anambra. I love you but I hate your party

APC hates you too. You can join your mates in PDP who are in EFCC custody en-route KiriKiri Maximum Security Prison

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Alphaoscar: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2015
D-one Ayekooto;
Jonathan is a man that will enter EFCC
office and deny anything and
everything. ...

EFCC: Sir, did u give this order?

GEJ: No.

EFCC: Is this your signature?

GEJ: I don't sign, I thumbprint.

EFCC: But we always see u with NASS

people when you're signing budget?

GEJ: Budget? What you're showing me here,
is this budget?

EFCC: Do you know Dasuki?

GEJ: Know as in how?

EFCC: Did you appoint him?

GEJ: IBB did.

EFCC: But you were the President?

GEJ: So what OBJ appointed me too.

EFCC: What? You were elected sir?

GEJ: By who? Can you swear with your

mother's grave that you voted for me?

EFCC: Okay sir. Do you know Okonjo
Iweala.

GEJ: World Bank appointed her.

EFCC: But she wrote you concerning
Dasuki's request on Abacha loot.

GEJ: World Bank wrote IBB on Abacha, how
that one take concern me

EFCC: Sir, do you know that $2.1b was
squandered in this saga??

GEJ: $2.1 Where dem see am?

EFCC: HA! Sir, you have been indicted.

GEJ: For wetin now? I didn't give anyone
money and nobody gave me money.

EFCC: Dokpesi said you gave him a
publicity contract of N2.2b?

GEJ: Dokpesi na IBB boy and na hin and
Odili dey do business. If Dasuki say
hin give Dokpesi money.. e fit possible. ..na
IBB dey pay IBB.

EFCC: So what is your own responsibility as
the President?

GEJ: Thank you, now you're talking. My
main job is to issue condolence

messages to victims of terror, no one can
fault me on that. I Also stopped
ebola, if not, you will not be here asking me
stupid questions.

EFCC: Thank you sir, we will still call you
later. Do you care for coffee or tea?

GEJ: You guys don't know me at all. Me
tea?? Coffee A beg give me
ogogoro!

EFCC: Why ogogoro

GEJ: You know see as journalists full your
gate outside??. Na me dem wan

see.....by the time I shack something, I will
even deny that I come here right in
front of your gate!!!

LOL......

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Google63(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHOS NGIGE??
Kids everywhere. Return the phone to the owner.

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by dokJ: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2015
seems Dr Ngige has gone 4 grammatical tutoring by Honorable Patrick Obayangbon. ......., Senator Ekunife will still win if d election is contested 100 times. She is an electoral guru.
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Babajk(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Scout60:
so not always be incline to party but the right candidate.
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by OgaJonah(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Scout60:
ok now, go hug transformer. shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by RockMaxi: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2015

Sen. Ngige should go and sit down. Must it always be him.

@dumkem21, nothing do him, most went for Congress and Shiloh. Expect the increase later. cool
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by dunkem21(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2015
The views on NL and comments have reduced drastically ..

..My people, mercy for Seun ..
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by brainpulse: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Hilarious
Alphaoscar:
D-one Ayekooto;
Jonathan is a man that will enter EFCC
office and deny anything and
everything. ...

EFCC: Sir, did u give this order?

GEJ: No.

EFCC: Is this your signature?

GEJ: I don't sign, I thumbprint.

EFCC: But we always see u with NASS

people when you're signing budget?

GEJ: Budget? What you're showing me here,
is this budget?

EFCC: Do you know Dasuki?

GEJ: Know as in how?

EFCC: Did you appoint him?

GEJ: IBB did.

EFCC: But you were the President?

GEJ: So what OBJ appointed me too.

EFCC: What? You were elected sir?

GEJ: By who? Can you swear with your

mother's grave that you voted for me?

EFCC: Okay sir. Do you know Okonjo
Iweala.

GEJ: World Bank appointed her.

EFCC: But she wrote you concerning
Dasuki's request on Abacha loot.

GEJ: World Bank wrote IBB on Abacha, how
that one take concern me

EFCC: Sir, do you know that $2.1b was
squandered in this saga??

GEJ: $2.1 Where dem see am?

EFCC: HA! Sir, you have been indicted.

GEJ: For wetin now? I didn't give anyone
money and nobody gave me money.

EFCC: Dokpesi said you gave him a
publicity contract of N2.2b?

GEJ: Dokpesi na IBB boy and na hin and
Odili dey do business. If Dasuki say
hin give Dokpesi money.. e fit possible. ..na
IBB dey pay IBB.

EFCC: So what is your own responsibility as
the President?

GEJ: Thank you, now you're talking. My
main job is to issue condolence

messages to victims of terror, no one can
fault me on that. I Also stopped
ebola, if not, you will not be here asking me
stupid questions.

EFCC: Thank you sir, we will still call you
later. Do you care for coffee or tea?

GEJ: You guys don't know me at all. Me
tea?? Coffee A beg give me
ogogoro!

EFCC: Why ogogoro

GEJ: You know see as journalists full your
gate outside??. Na me dem wan

see.....by the time I shack something, I will
even deny that I come here right in
front of your gate!!!

LOL......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by pontirock(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2015
U don't even need it again

1 Like

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by bewla(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2015
u
Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by Marvin67: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2015
See who's talking. The ruling vindicated Victor Umeh not Chris Ngige.
This is not about party, it's about who would provide a better representation for the people of Anambra central. The people once voted for Ngige under ACN. What kind of representation did Ngige provide? How did he reach out to the people. He simply stayed in Abuja. Meanwhile Uche Ekwunife is a grassroot woman, loved by the people and very popular, she has contributed to the development of anambra central. Yet some people sit in Lagos and just expect ndi anambra to vote for Ngige simply because he carries a broom and dines with Tinubu. This is not Lagos central where people keep returning a dormant oluremi Tinubu. This is anambra the home of the most intelligent people according to WAEC and NECO.
When the election comes again the winner would be either Victor Umeh or Ekwunife.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige by micgray100(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2015
Naija my country...

Meanwhile..register your Limited Liability Company with just 70k for 7 working days...
call or watsapp 07032728941... Frank / Gbenga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along / Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT / Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.