Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Have You Ever Been To Europe By Sea? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Been To Europe By Sea? (1702 Views)

Europe By Road; My Ordeal And Death Of A Friend / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been To Europe By Sea? by raphy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
the last time i was in europe it was by sea .it was italy .i was going for a soccer trial .we arrive at a place called lampedusa. so many illegal imigrant ,was in the ship.i was in italy for 6months before i left via ship again.hv u ever been to europe by sea share it with us
Re: Have You Ever Been To Europe By Sea? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
I travel by air. It's faster/fastest mate. BTW, How long did it take you to reach italy by sea? 1month?
Re: Have You Ever Been To Europe By Sea? by raphy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
not 1month o like 2or 3 days if weather permits
Re: Have You Ever Been To Europe By Sea? by raphy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
we pass through libya ,mali ,burkina faso .ivory coast which is closer to ogun state .its not easy very risky.i love to take risk.somtimes ships can tumble if u knows how to swimm you can make it alive to the italy coast of lampedusa.when you are rescued.it was in 2006 tht i made the adventure but now i have a passport .its only the strong that can survive the cold in the sea

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Foreigners Soo Many In Maryland, US. / In A Dilemma Of Studying Abroad Or Serving The Country (NYSC) / Wonderland, Abuja - New Joint In Town!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.