Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi (5864 Views)

See What Police Officers Were Spotted Doing 2 Boko Haram Members Hiding In Caves / Look At What Police Men Do (photo) / Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by thirty(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
At the time when the Federal Government is waging war against all the acts of terrorism across Nigeria, the Police in Nnewi, Anambra State, eastern Nigeria, has announced that it recovered arms and ammunition from an uncompleted building.

According to a report published by Vanguard, the discovery was made on Sunday, 5 October, 2014, at an uncompleted estate owned by an overseas-based businessman at Uruagu Nnewi.

Among arms and ammunition recovered from the building there were one AK4, military rifle, handcuffs, 1,500 live ammunition and 30 fully loaded magazines.

It was gathered that the cache of arms was recovered following a tip-off.

As at the time of compiling this report, the police says it is still investigating to know those behind the act.

Also, the police uncovered a criminal hideout in Nnewi after a search on an erosion site in Nnewi North Council Area Anambra State.

READ ALSO: Man Had Sex With Goat In Bathroom

Details of the development is still expected.

Similarly, a joint security task force, comprising the Police, Army, Navy, Department State Service, DSS, and National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, raided a suspected baby factory at Odekpe in Ogbaru Local Government Area and rescued three teenage pregnant girls during the operation.

It was gathered that a woman, popularly known as nurse, who ran the home and her agent were arrested during the raid.

The criminal activities was uncovered after one of the pregnant girls was allegedly delivered of a baby boy but was dispossessed of the baby, a source told newsmen.

She was said to have raised the alarm when she could not stomach the disappearance of her new-born baby.

However, investigation revealed that the baby was later recovered from the owner of the home by security operatives and handed over to the mother.

http://www.naij.com/301014-shocker-inside-uncompleted-building.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by coolebux(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thank God the terrors didn't unleash with all these equipments
Whoever exposed this evil should be rewarded accordingly.

This overseas based business man should be investigated properly. Don't know why his name is withheld.

I don't need this story around my industrious Nnewi.

4 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by constance500: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
What shocked
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by egift(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Are they going to war? BTW, how did this enter the country? Private jet or South Africa connections?

13 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by meforyou1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Funny police. Only 3 men with all those weapons of mass destruction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Weapon haram
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by egift(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
meforyou1:

You are right. Except they are selling it, I see no reason they need all that. And if they are selling, then who is importing it.

5 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by leonard509(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Busted !!!!
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by IGBOSON1: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
meforyou1:

^^^Those are the 'fall guys'!

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by donphilopus: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tribalists have not yet invaded this thread. But, if it had happened in the other part of the country, the tribalists from across the Niger would have invaded here!

11 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by omanifrank(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
oh!
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Do not be afraid my igbo brothers we will not tribalize this thread cos we are still brothers regardless of our native language or culture#yoruba boi

5 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by KriTic24A: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
That's armament!!
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by LadyExcellency: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
donphilopus:
Tribalists have not yet invaded this thread. But, if it had happened in the other part of the country, the tribalists from across the Niger would have invaded here!

You are too frustrated and insecure hence your Igbophobia is too glaring.

Get lost mr man and do something better with your life than only surfacing on South East related threads to inject your venoms while still on Sabbatical leave on intellectually oriented threads requiring analytical reasoning

12 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Those ammunitions should be donated to the Nigeria Army ozugbo ozugbo before it re-enters the wrong hands again.

Odikwa egwu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by donphilopus: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
LadyExcellency:

You are too frustrated and insecure hence your Igbophobia is too glaring.

Get lost mr man and do something better with your life than only surfacing on South East related threads to inject your venoms while still on Sabbatical leave on intellectually oriented threads requiring analytical reasoning

If you can contribute intelligently like me on Nairaland, you'll be celebrated by the entire people in your village. You probably think I wanna exchange words with you?! No, I would never cos you beneath me!

9 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Omimah: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
The question I keep asking myself is how these weapons cross into Nigeria.
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by LadyExcellency: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
donphilopus:

If you can contribute intelligently like me on Nairaland, you'll be celebrated by the entire people in your village. You probably think I wanna exchange words with you?! No, I would never cos you beneath me!

Your are chronic Igbophobic to the core

Go through your posts to confirm or continue leaving in denial.

Your obsessions, frustrations and disappointments are not Igbo made. If you were molested by some Igbo guys, I apologise but we are not all bad, in case my postulation is correct

9 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by XketchDesigns(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Boko haram is only hausa and muslims. Yeah ryt!

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by naffysa(f): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Awon Omo Nnna dey no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by wasiudvd(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Its ...ember months, I smell planned bank robbery.

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Even the Nigeria Army will green with envy with this cache of weapons.

Are they going to war?

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Tallesty1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
coolebux:
Thank God the terrors didn't unleash with all these equipments
Whoever exposed this evil should be rewarded accordingly.

This overseas based business man should be investigated properly. Don't know why his name is withheld.

I don't need this story around my industrious Nnewi.
Not in Nigeria. They may even jail him.

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by basilo101: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
They r jst buying and selling
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by achi4u(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Warning signal
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
thirty:
At the time when the Federal Government is waging war against all the acts of terrorism across Nigeria, the Police in Nnewi, Anambra State, eastern Nigeria, has announced that it recovered arms and ammunition from an uncompleted building.

According to a report published by Vanguard, the discovery was made on Sunday, 5 October, 2014, at an uncompleted estate owned by an overseas-based businessman at Uruagu Nnewi.

[size=14pt]Among arms and ammunition recovered from the building there were one AK4, military rifle, handcuffs, 1,500 live ammunition and 30 fully loaded magazines.[/size]

It was gathered that the cache of arms was recovered following a tip-off.
Details of the development is still expected.

http://www.naij.com/301014-shocker-inside-uncompleted-building.html

Journalists are the worst propagandists. Can you count how many ak 47 are there and the numbers of magazines which did not tally with the bolded. That means that picture is fake. So how do they want me to believe the story. Besides, that photo file tagged that picture as "File photo of suspects parade in Lagos".
So how does it take concern the report?
smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Karanka: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
No more safe havens for criminals in Anambra state. This is what other states should emulate. No sacred cows!
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Waspy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
shocked shocked No church in the wild......Don't furck me this time around shocked shocked
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Josh1000: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
God bless the source of Information and God bless the Nigerian Police!
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by dollyparton(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oga o. Awon omo ale olori pelebe yi tun ti de.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Soldiers Were Seen Doing During A Journey. Photo / "Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo / EFCC Boss, Magu, Wants Inclusion Of Anti-graft Studies In School Curricula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.