Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB (5633 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
[i][/i] I'm just returning from a ban, after I made a very devastating comment,

It was a thread created about the unholy slaughtering of unarmed IPOB Members , with some pictures of the slain and injured...... and in my outburst, and character very unlike me my comment was

"Ffooooooooooools, they can slaughter them, for all I care, senseless people" some persons called out to me, many castigated me. The comment was eventually deleted and I was ban , afterwards, I took a calm introspection, and realised how very insensitive I was at that time, and I allowed my emotions and outburst overrun my keen sense of objectivism, that is not and can never be in my character....

I have not and will never be in support of the secessionist group, but that not withstanding, no one deserves to be shot at when unarmed, that is unholy, inhumane, bestial, animalistic,reprobate and immoral to say the least, it should never be tolerated in any sane clime..... The Ndi'igbos , regardless of how stupid their request might seem, deserves to be heard, they deserve their right to self determination, dialogue and diplomacy should be the bane of redress and not barrels.....

I call on the Nigeria government to be civil, sheath their swords, and implore dialogue in their dealings, stop shooting the unarmed and slaughtering innocence....

I extend my profound sympathy and apologies to the igbos, and IPOB members, on my insensitivity and carefree outburst on that day .....

I do wish you all safety and good luck in your quest and future endeavours...

Mr. Ray, ( right activist/political commentator...)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by 4X4: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bro where are you from grin
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
4X4:
I'm first a Nigerian....

From Niger delta extraction
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
4X4:
a very good question from IGBOPrince .
They shall repents one by one..cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Raymondenyi:
I'm first a Nigerian....

From Niger delta extraction
and you decided to stabbed your brothers from east. You must either be ijaws, urhubos or warri cheesy ?

5 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
SunshineP:
and you decided to stabbed your brothers from east. You must either be ijaws, urhubos or warri cheesy ?
I'm ikwerre..... and the fulanis, hausa, kanuri , yorubas, nupes , are all my brothers as well , not just the igbos.....

4 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
SunshineP:

Makes no difference
whether ijaw..urhobo..efik..
nobody wants us ndigbo...
as an Nnewi babe...
I know this...
we must have nnamdi hanged for disgracing us..
chukwu okike abiama o

2 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Raymondenyi:
I'm ikwerre..... and the fulanis, hausa, kanuri , yorubas, nupes , are all my brothers as well , not just the igbos.....

Thank you for saying the truth...you sound like a conscientious guy.... angry...chukwu abiama o
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Makes no difference
as an Nnewi babe...
I know this...
chukwu okike abiama o
you must be out of your mind, what has nnamdi gat to do with this.
Nnamdi kanu is doing the right thing. We igbos must not be taking for granted in this cesspit called nigeria.

As an nnewi babe you re, you should be at the war front to lead other ladies.

9 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
SunshineP:
Nnamdi kanu is doing the right thing. We igbos must not be taking for granted in this cesspit called nigeria.

Lead wetin
Mba mu e nu go.... grin grin
It is not my head that the army
will be using for target practice.. grin
Nna let us be honest...
Nnamdi is a terrorist
he must be executed

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by somegirl1: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Raymondenyi:
[i][/i] I'm just returning from a ban, after I made a very devastating comment,

It was a thread created about the unholy slaughtering of unarmed IPOB Members , with some pictures of the slain and injured...... and in my outburst, and character very unlike me my comment was

"Ffooooooooooools, they can slaughter them, for all I care, senseless people" some persons called out to me, many castigated me. The comment was eventually deleted and I was ban , afterwards, I took a calm introspection, and realised how very insensitive I was at that time, and I allowed my emotions and outburst overrun my keen sense of objectivism, that is not and can never be in my character....

I have not and will never be in support of the secessionist group, but that not withstanding, no one deserves to be shot at when unarmed, that is unholy, inhumane, bestial, animalistic,reprobate and immoral to say the least, it should never be tolerated in any sane clime..... The Ndi'igbos , regardless of how stup.id their request might seem, deserves to be heard, they deserve their right to self determination, dialogue and diplomacy should be the bane of redress and not barrels.....

I call on the Nigeria government to be civil, sheath their swords, and implore dialogue in their dealings, stop shooting the unarmed and slaughtering innocence....

I extend my profound sympathy and apologies to the igbos, and IPOB members, on my insensitivity and carefree outburst on that day .....

I do wish you all safety and good luck in your quest and future endeavours...

Mr. Ray, ( right activist/political commentator...)

How is their request stup.id?

16 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Thank you for saying the truth...you sound like a conscientious guy.... angry...chukwu abiama o
I'm a man, not a guy....
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Raymondenyi:
the fulanis and the rest you mentioned re just my african brothers from the same continent. They don't have this mentality of a brotherhood in them. They only see those that came from their place as brothers and sisters. They don't regards you as their brothers as you do right now and that is why they came to your land to cause oil spillage without minding the effects of it.

You said you re ikwerre? Hope this is not hopeathandd 2nd moniker?
What have we done to you to deserves your hatred

4 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Raymondenyi:
I'm a man, not a guy....

Man o...guy o...all na the same.... angry

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Can you tell me what abiama means in English?
Ngozibotic:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Lead wetin
Mba mu e nu go.... grin grin
It is not my head that the army
will be using for target practice.. grin
Nna let us be honest...
Nnamdi is a terrorist
he must be executed
I doubt if you re nnewi babe, nnewi babes re not cowards, they can do anything to guard the igbo interest.
Since you can't lead then stops casting nnamdi kanu.
Nnamdi kanu is never a terrorist, did you saw him bombed your place? Or did you saw him terrorised your place? Why must he suffered injustice because he long for a new nation to be created out of this cesspit called nigeria?
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
GenBuhari:
Can you tell me what abiama means in English?

It s like saying ....something is coming... grin grin grin
In my foolish days as an ipod member..
when that foolish kanu will be saying
chukwu okike abiama...
meaning God the provider is coming... cheesy cheesy
I will be happy
now I know they are all liars... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Caseless: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ffooooooooooools, they can slaughter them, for all I care, senseless people"

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
SunshineP:
I doubt if you re nnewi babe, nnewi babes re not cowards, they can do anything to guard the igbo interest.
Since you can't lead then stops casting nnamdi kanu.
Nnamdi kanu is never a terrorist, did you saw him bombed your place? Or did you saw him terrorised your place? Why must he suffered injustice because he long for a new nation to be created out of this cesspit called nigeria?

Let me tell you
in the past I was a member of the inner caucus
until..
I saw they were just making money from it
Kanu is a terrorist....
even though he has not personally bombed anywhere
so also did Osama...
he too did not personally bomb anywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by cheruv: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
SunshineP:

She's Yoruba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by drss(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
funy u dey call urself right activist, yet u dey abuse pipul wey dey exercise their fundamental human right to self determination sad dey dia dey decieve urself.
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
cheruv:

She's Yoruba
really, sincerely I never thought so. I should have gone through her past comments lol

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
This doesn't sound like a correct translation.
Ngozibotic:

It s like saying ....something is coming... grin grin grin
In my foolish days as an ipod member..
when that foolish kanu will be saying
chukwu okike abiama...
meaning God the provider is coming... cheesy cheesy
I will be happy
now I know they are all liars... cheesy cheesy
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Let me tell you
until..
Kanu is a terrorist....
so also did Osama...
you have being busted, you ain't IGBO, so back off my mentions or I will personally spew derogatory words to your coward people grin

Hope you know how we rolled cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by drss(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
somegirl1:

no waste ur time on op. him na one of those divide n rule tools used by enemies of south east to frustrate ipob.

1 Like

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by fistonati(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
I learnt that the OP is biased. Letnme see if f ds will get to front page
Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by Ngozibotic(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
SunshineP:
you have being busted, you ain't IGBO, so back off my mentions or I will personally spew derogatory words to your coward people grin

Hope you know how we rolled cheesy

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by kuuljay(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Let me tell you
until..
Kanu is a terrorist....
so also did Osama...
this is a red pill for your brothers to take,nnamdi kanu is a deranged guy towing the line of destruction and leading a lot of gullible youth along,i saw a video of him asking for donations to buy arms,and spreading unnecessary hatred calling Jonathan an idiot ojukwu a coward and Buhari a terrorist,violence solves nothing, the whole world is struggling to fight terrorism in Syria today and how far have they gone,if the Igbos are serious for a breakaway they know what to do beginning at the National Assembly through their representative but no! They will rather follow a deranged man who will lead them to no where,ask the Palestinians in Israel with world attention yet what had happened

4 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by 99100(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
somegirl1:

I saw that , The guy is a dumbo.

3 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by HARDBUOI: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Makes no difference
as an Nnewi babe...
I know this...
chukwu okike abiama o

i can swer with anything tht u are not igbo.....
even ur moniker implicated u....
odudwarf replublic youth as usual..claiming igbo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by ARIZONA123(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Makes no difference whether ijaw..urhobo..efik.. nobody wants us ndigbo... as an Nnewi babe... I know this... we must have nnamdi hanged for disgracing us.. chukwu okike abiama o
. Receive sense insha allah

5 Likes

Re: My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB by ARIZONA123(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
SunshineP:

. Make no mistake about it. That's a yorubastardt boy masquarading as igbo girl. He is not

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival / IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland / Elections Will Hold In South-East In 2023, IGP Assures Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.