Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

How Broken Are Broke Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Broken Are Broke Guys? (2468 Views)

8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Ploy(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2014
I know poverty as riches is relative, a poor man in Lagos could be the richest man in Paiko Niger state.

I often see myself as a broke guy and dread commitment but my friends that I'm a lil better off are married. I don't know how they are doing it but I seriously don't wanna be a broke father.

The question begin for an answer is: How much do I need to have to be considered broke?
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by lirusehn(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2014

undecided
if you cant afford an Iphone6+ for ur GF

Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Afrok(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2014
I think it depends on how U look at and what U feel about urself, coz no matter how broke U think U are, u'll be better than someone or people out there and no matter how rich U feel U are, someone or people are out there that are stinking in wealth even Dangote kno say people still get money pass am undecided.
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Safari29: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2014
U can be rich and broke ti get a particular item. U can't have everything. human wants are unlimited. so people don't have money but they ain't broke either
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by MabraO: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Being broke is just a temporary thing
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Any question dey 4 ask am on nairaland. U no get frens,family,broda,or dog wey u go ask?
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Mprex(f): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
If you can feed yourself, cloth yourself, pay your house rent, recharge your phone and fix some basic needs for GirlieO,cheesy then you are a far cry from broke

1 Like

Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Tallesty1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mprex:
If you can feed yourself, cloth yourself, pay your house rent, recharge your phone and fix some basic needs for GirlieO,cheesy then you are a far cry from broke
Kataway
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Mprex(f): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Kataway
lolzzz.cheesy. You know its true. Even your siggy confirms that. tongue
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by teewai3(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
fix some basic needs for GirlieO??
must this b part of it?!! cheesy wink
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Tallesty1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mprex:

lolzzz.cheesy. You know its true. Even your siggy confirms that. tongue
Make I change am.
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Ploy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
datguyojay:
Any question dey 4 ask am on nairaland. U no get frens,family,broda,or dog wey u go ask?

Are you so depressed that you can't tolerate simple question in this forum? Transfer of aggression, go look for what make you happy and get life.
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Ploy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mprex:
[b][/b]

So, I'm hell broke if I live with an uncle but do other things on my own except fixing things for Girlie? I'm scared of Girlie without enough bill
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Mprex(f): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ploy:
[b][/b]

So, I'm hell broke if I live with an uncle but do other things on my own except fixing things for Girlie? I'm scared of Girlie without enough bill
lol. What i am trying to tell you is that there are a lot of people with worse situations than yours

so cheer up and stop being sceptical cheesy

as for GirlieOcheesy, its not compulsory to have one, so you are still cool without them

btw sad, i hope you dont visit them ashawos lipsrsealed when Mr Konji pays you a visit grin

that is a sure way of wasting your money. (no offence meant pls oh!)

1 Like

Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Ploy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mprex:

lol. What i am trying to tell you is that there are a lot of people with worse situations than yours

as for GirlieOcheesy, its not compulsory to have one, so you are still cool without them

btw sad, i hope you dont visit them ashawos lipsrsealed when Mr Konji pays you a visit grin

Ashe-what? I think I'm above that. But on a serious note, I feel out of place when people ask me: where I live and who my girl is? It's like common, I don't have money to maintain one.

As for Mr Konji on visitation, that is normal. We dey manage am, there are Salewas in the neighbourhood. You grab na
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Dygeasy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mprex:

Baby I'm being worried by serious Konji here. Will you date me please?

I'll dash you money, you'll heal my konji. Seems a fair deal. cool
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by kay29000(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ploy:
I know poverty as riches is relative, a poor man in Lagos could be the richest man in Paiko Niger state.

I often see myself as a broke guy and dread commitment but my friends that I'm a lil better off are married. I don't know how they are doing it but I seriously don't wanna be a broke father.

The question begin for an answer is: How much do I need to have to be considered broke?

If you don't have a daily/weekly/monthly source of income. If you have less than 5k perpetually in your account, and walk around with less than one thousand.naira in your wallet.
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Mprex(f): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dygeasy:
Baby I'm being worried by serious Konji here. Will you date me please?

I'll dash you money, you'll heal my konji. Seems a fair deal. cool
lmao! I dont want money. Will you buy me Iphone6 grin cheesy

its also a fair deal cool
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Mprex(f): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ploy:

Ashe-what? I think I'm above that. But on a serious note, I feel out of place when people ask me: where I live and who my girl is? It's like common, I don't have money to maintain one.

As for Mr Konji on visitation, that is normal. We dey manage am, there are Salewas in the neighbourhood. You grab na
there is nothing out of place about being single c'mon. Thats your choice, nobody has to like it and you dont owe anybody any explanation about that.

Btw, what is salewacheesy, i have not heard such a word before oh!
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mprex:

Just Iphone 6? I 've be cracking brain on what to do in other to atleast get you talk to me and have you as mine.
Iphone 6 eh? I can buy for you even 2.
Do you know what? I never stop looking at your profile pic. Wondering ....if .....i will be the happiest man.
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Dygeasy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mprex:

Sure why not? But my Konji will aleays be cured righ?

I'm only weighing my options between you (contextual) and an 'ashi'. You know. Can't really spot the difference. tongue
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Mprex(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
chisco82:

Just Iphone 6? I 've be cracking brain on what to do in other to atleast get you talk to me and have you as mine.
Iphone 6 eh? I can buy for you even 2.
Do you know what? I never stop looking at your profile pic. Wondering ....if .....i will be the happiest man.
lmao! Konji na bastard! grin cheesy

pls what will make you the happiest man? cheesy
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mprex:

lmao! Konji na bastard! grin cheesy

pls what will make you the happiest man? cheesy
My own no be konji abeg if na konji, money for Iphone six can sustain me with babes anywhere for atleast 1month non stop.
Having you as mine.
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Mprex(f): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dygeasy:
Sure why not? But my Konji will aleays be cured righ?

I'm only weighing my options between you (contextual) and an 'ashi'. You know. Can't really spot the difference. tongue
lolsssss. Alright, clap hands for yourself now cheesy tongue
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Mprex(f): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
chisco82:

My own no be konji abeg if na konji, money for Iphone six can sustain me with babes anywhere for atleast 1month non stop.
Having you as mine.
lol. I dont like derailing people's threads before the Op wil get angry smiley
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Dygeasy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mprex:

lolsssss. Alright, clap hands for yourself now cheesy tongue
cheesy
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by ideology(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mprex:

Mprex:

Nice one cool
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mprex:

lol. I dont like derailing people's threads before the Op wil get angry smiley
You are So smart I like that.
Add me to your fellowers list.
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Safari29:
U can be rich and broke ti get a particular item. U can't have everything. human wants are unlimited. so people don't have money but they ain't broke either
Say that to Dongote.
I dont quite agree with but i a way one can be rich a be broke sometime not at a particular thing.
Not having a particular thing does n't make you broke but not having cash some time.
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by lawrenceunaa: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ploy:

when u ain't contented with what u have and correlate it with what ya frn have then u re broke tongue
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by jnrbayano(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
The "brokeness" I recognise is the lack of common sense.
Re: How Broken Are Broke Guys? by Mprex(f): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2014
ideology:

Nice one cool
thank you cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awesome Uses For Big Booties - Must Read !! / Any Girl That Is Above 30 Is A Prostitute / How Soon Can A Woman Notice Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.