Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg (3475 Views)

We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG / Nigerians To Enjoy Regular Power Soon • Fg Directs States To Provide Electricity / Nigerians Will Stop Using Generators Soon- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by slimfit1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Our life expectancy rate is low already. Secondly our road is bad already killing millions in a year. Our hospitals are not well equipped killing so don't let us waste our time.
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by waternogetenemy: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
A very bad idea for a developing continent. We need the population at this stage of industrialisation.
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by ayukdaboss(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nigerians are so gullible. 90% didn't notice it's from FNN lipsrsealed
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
acenazt:
lmao Mehn it will be soooo impossible. my IBO and IDOMA guys can't do without birthing more children that they can care for.
We Igbos don't do that we born enough that we can train it is more of Hausa, Fulani and yoruba things so I don't get your point
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ibnsultan:
naso u talk
You wey know provide evidence
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by Descartes: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
talktimi:
Una no see FNN for the post ? (fake naija news)
I was just wondering grin
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by Descartes: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Nigerians are so gullible. 90% didn't notice it's from FNN lipsrsealed
If you are a Nigerian then you have just described yourself.
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by Blakjewelry(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
long over due and is should be child max, but law is not just enough. there should be enough sensitization and implementation of effective preventive methods
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
acenazt:
lmao Mehn it will be soooo impossible. my IBO Hausa and IDOMA guys can't do without birthing more children that they can care for.
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by ayukdaboss(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Descartes:
If you are a Nigerian then you have just described yourself.
If you actually understand the context I used, then you should've realized that I already segregated myself from the lot by being able to point out the "FNN" word in the OP's write-up.
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by Descartes: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

If you actually understand the context I used, then you should've realized that I already segregated myself from the lot by being able to point out the "FNN" word in the OP's write-up.
You haven't. Am sure if the above obnoxious comment of yours was made by a Ghanian, you will definitely run amok. There are some things that are meant to be sacred. You are forgiven wink
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by ayukdaboss(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Descartes:
You haven't. Am sure if the above obnoxious comment of yours was made by a Ghanian, you will definitely run amok. There are some things that are meant to be sacred. You are forgiven wink
Abeg leave me joor. Lol
Goodnight wink
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by overhypedsteve(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
chris365:

gbam!! sometimes i wonder whatvkind of cheap drug our illiterate bushmen politicians get high on.

for this country wey winches and wizards don dey fly for day time na e dem want make person get only one pikin. tufiakwa... God forbid.
you must be a very matured person with many life experiences to have said that.
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by acenazt: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
We Igbos don't do that we born enough that we can train it is more of Hausa, Fulani and yoruba things so I don't get your point
see this guy. you are one big kicker. IBO woman go born 3 Children within the Space of two years. when have you seen a poor Hausa man who has children he can't feed and clothe? even those in almajiri schools have rich parents. they are either there cos their fathers are religious fanatics or they have been very stubborn.
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2014
acenazt:
see this guy. you are one big kicker. IBO woman go born 3 Children within the Space of two years. when have you seen a poor Hausa man who has children he can't feed and clothe? even those in almajiri schools have rich parents. they are either there cos their fathers are religious fanatics or they have been very stubborn.
What is your point ? Its only ignorant Igbo people that born like that which can be found in many tribes. In Yoruba culture any man can marry as many wives as he likes, that can't be said of Igbo men no unless few stupid ones so when talking about high child bearing abeg remove Igbos there. Are you suffering from Igbophobia
Re: One Child-one Parent Bill Ready Soon....fg by acenazt: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
What is your point ? Its only ignorant Igbo people that born like that which can be found in many tribes. In Yoruba culture any man can marry as many wives as he likes, that can't be said of Igbo men no unless few stupid ones so when talking about high child bearing abeg remove Igbos there. Are you suffering from Igbophobia
sorry but I do love my Igbo guys. they are fun to be with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun / INEC Chairman ,jega Has Already Drafted His Resignation Letter / Memo To Ambode: Build The Three Flyovers Lekki ‘expressway’ Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.