Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Food For The Gods. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Food For The Gods. (6330 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Secrets Of the gods / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Pls bear wit me. I am busy nd d same tym down. I av bin paralysed wit tots jst managed to type dis. Wud complete dis episode and mayb write anoda one once am okay. Pls pray 4 me so i dnt do anytin stupid because as it sims nw lyf is unfair to me.
Re: Food For The Gods. by princesssusan(f): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
It is well wit u IJN
Re: Food For The Gods. by princesssusan(f): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
What!
Pls tk it easy n bear diz in mind no condition, temptatn, whatsover is tougher than u, once u‘r d 1 facing it, then it implies dt u‘r tougher than it.
Pls go to d almighty n lay ur complains he will sure hear u cos he told us dt his ears r not deaf dt he cannot hear us. God bless ur heart
Re: Food For The Gods. by MzOG(f): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dnt worry, u will sure pass d test of tym... B strong.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2014
Dedicated to Princesssusan nd MzoG.

CONTINUATION OF EPISODE TEN.

Tope was restless as he sat down in his office looking at his phone which laid on his desk. He picked up his phone went through his contacts, dialled a number and ended it before it rang. He adjusted his tie, folded his shirt removed his eye glass stood up almost immediately and went out of his office. He got to a office where he stopped, took a deep breath then he held on to the door's handle as he listened to the conversation coming from inside the office.
"Augustina why are you so
adamant? I love you and i want you to be my wife. Can't you see that am hurt with this your childish behaviour?" Mr Ben a co-worker said.
"Look mr Benard, i won't have you come in here and insult me. I have told you i don't like you, simple" Augustina said.
"But i love you and want to make you my wife. Look Tina just give me a chance you would come to love me" Mr Benard told her.
"Mr Benard am not interested just leave me alone" Augustina spat out just then the door opened.
"Mr Benard, i believe you have work to do in your office" Tope said and sat down staring at Augustina who felt uncomfortable.
"Yes sir, i would go get them done" Mr Benard said as he left the office.
Tope on the other hand left the office immediately and hastened his step until he caught up to mr Benard.
"Sir, hope there's no problem?"Mr Benard asked.
"Yes there is" Tope said scratching his head. "You know that lady you just professed your love for, is my woman? Let it not repeat itself again. You can go for any other girl in this office but definitely not my woman" Tope said with a warning look.
"Am so sorry sir, i didn't know you two are together. I promise it won't repeat itself again.
"That's okay now get back to your office" Tope said.
On his way to his office he passed by Augustina's office, opened the door and closed it then went to his office whistling. He sat down on his seat, ordered for a cup of coffee, put his glass on and dialled Augustina's office as he drank the coffee.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
EPISODE ELEVEN

Few minutes later, Augustina knocked on his door and walked. Tope pretended to be busy with work as he went through a file.
"Yeah, miss have your seat" Tope said without removing his eyes from the file.
"Thank you sir" Augustina sat down.
"Yes? Miss Augustina i know you have been taking your job very serious but what i don't know is why you choosed to turn your office into an hotel" Tope said still not looking at her.
"I beg your pardon sir, i don't understand what you mean" Augustina said angry.
"Look here, young lady i do not take insults from you. What is mine remains mine. Do i make myself clear?" Tope said and looked at her.
"Yes sir" Augustina said though not understanding him.
"Good. And that goes to you to miss" Tope added.
"Sir, i don't understand what you mean" said Augustina.
"Its very simple unless you are a dullard. Now take this paper and sign where your signature is needed" Tope stood up and showed her where she would sign.
"But sir, i would need to go through this file first before signing it" Augustina said angrily.
"You are my assistant and whateva i sign needs your signature or you think i haven't gone through it before telling you to sign? Now if you know what is good for you, you better sign that paper and leave this minute before i file a report of you and mr Benard's indecency in the office" Tope said raising his voice.
"But sir, you know that's not true. I would only sign this file as your assistant" She angrily signed it. "And not because am scared or can't defend myself if that be the case" Augustina said with anger in her voice.
"That's good of you. You can go back to your office now" Tope said and watched her leave his officed and laughed.
"Hahahahaha, am so smart. She thinks she is wise. Let me see how she escape this" Tope said with joy.
Augustina's phone rang immediately she entered her office. She was angry with Tope's behaviour.
"Hello, gorgeous how are you doing? A soft voice from the other end of the line said.
"Am fine, Uduak? Augustina said
"Excuse me? What Hu..ak? The voice asked.
"Is this Uduak? Augustina asked.
"No it's not. Goodbye" The voice ended the call.
Augustina wondered who the caller was and before she sat got another call, this time from Tope. She hissed and insulted him before picking the call.
"Hello sir?" Augustina answered.
"Come to my office now" Tope ended the call.
"What does he want again? I hate this guy so much. What is mine is mine" she said mimicking him before leaving for his office.
The rest of that week was smooth for both of them as they avoided each other but the strange voice kept calling Augustina.

1 Like

Re: Food For The Gods. by Calismart(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2014
If i were Augustina,i must see and read what am signing.
Nice work Ciela,Following bumper to bumper
Re: Food For The Gods. by damiperry(f): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
nyc one ciela..enjoyin every bit ov d story
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2014
EPISODE TWELVE

The weather was a hot one, as Tope highlighted from his car. He greeted the gate man and walked into Tosin's and co company. He looked lovely on his dark blue suit and white shirt. He greeted the secretary and ordered for a chilled drink.
"Today is really going to be a good day. Its a good thing i waited till this week. Oh, Dami you shouldn't have lied about having a boyfriend and hurting me. I would still have believed you if grandma haven't told me it was a lie. Now with this document, you would come crawling on your knees crying to me" Tope thought. Then he sited a gift box and a piece of paper on one side of the desk.
"What could this be?" He read the note aloud. "Wishing you a lovely day in the office. Already missing you. Thanks for last night, i really enjoyed my stay with you. I love you.....DAMI" Tope's eye widened as he picked up his phone and called Augustina.
Few minutes later, Augustina appeared in his office wearing a black gown that brought out her curves, fitted with red lofters.
"Open it" Tope gave her the box.
"Here, it is sir" She said trying to give it back to him but he held his hand stopping her.
"What is inside?" Tope asked her.
"Sir, its a pant and a boxer" Augustina said as she dropped the box.
"How dare you?. Do you think you can blackmail or seduce me? Tope asked her, furious.
"I beg your pardon sir" Augustina replied, suprised.
Re: Food For The Gods. by MzOG(f): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Y re ur updates few nd slow.... I fink u shuld update more cuz sme pple re eagerly waiting to read. Thanks.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2014
Pls bear wit me guys. My batry is bad. Am using my sister's fone bt she doesn't let me use it 4 more dan 5mins. I promise to b gud wit updating regularly.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Do you enjoy this story and that of others, are you going to keep on reading and not nominate your best writer for the year...and ciela come and vote your best readers...
The other best thing is that you can vote yourself...
Come on be fast
. Vote at the link below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

#Nairawriters
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 21, 2014
Continuation Of Episode Twelve

Augustina called and explained everything to her mrs Ronke when she got to her office. She was in tears and so cried while she was on the call, she listened to all mrs Ronke told her and nodded her head before ending the call.
Tope was mad at himself for slapping her. He has thought of his action as cruel but he is a man with pride, he hated the fact he hurt her but he couldn't go to beg her and so he poured his anger on everybody that got in his way in the office.
Tope was so confused as he paced up and down in his office, he ended up shouting at his secretary, when she told him his mum wanted to see him. He walked lazily to his dad's office looking dull. He was suprised to see Augustina in his mum's hand crying.
"You should be ashamed of yourself Tope, for raising your hand on a woman. Or was that how i brought you up?" Mrs Ronke said.
Tope couldn't look at them or reply them so he just bowed his head.
"Look here both of you, this is my company and i won't let both of you ruin it for me. Let this not repeat itself again. Tope, now you apologise to Dami and take her out later" Tosin said, deep down he had a feeling it was Tope who sent that box to himself.
"Am sorry miss" Tope said
"Come'on will you apologise well to her?"Ronke said. Tope frown
"Am so Augustina, it was a mistake. I promise it would never happen again" Tope said
"Good, now you are talking"Ronke said.
"You both can go now, Augustina take a day off, go and rest at home. Tope would take you out later" Tosin said and they both left the office.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2014
EPISODE THIRTEEN

Tope picked up his phone and searched for something, then dialled a number. He smiled when he ended the call and closed from his office before normal closing time. He got to a boutique and picked a suit and a gown for the event.
An hour later, he knocked on Augustina's door who was sleeping. He opened before she answered and gave her the dress with the instruction of her wearing a ring on her middle finger for it was part of the accessories he bought.
It was already 7pm when they both set out for the princess welcome back party. It was a quiet drive which lasted forty five minutes before they got to crescent city. They never knew what that night held for them.
Morning spring hotel was the second best hotel in that state. It was built beautiful with cream colours. It has a big conference hall, a swimming pool, a restaurant, a supermarket, a bar, a love garden, and lots more.
They were taken to a hall filled with wealthy people, chiefs, kings, politicians, spoilt rich kids. And when the party started around 9pm, the princess was introduced as a chubby not too fine lady who had bleached her skin to the photocopy of michael jackson.

1 Like

Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Continuation Of Episode Thirteen.

The princess moved from seat to seat welcoming her guess and when she got to Tope's seat. She immediately fell inlove with him and held on to his hand without letting go and this irritated Augustina. Tope introduced Augustina as the woman to his heart and fiancee. The princess gave Augustina a cruel look, let go of Tope and went ahead to welcome other guest.
The party was meant to last till 5am the next morning but Tope needed to spend the rest of the evening with Augustina because he planned opening up to her and telling her about the file she signed. They left the party around 10pm after giving the princess the little gift they bought for her.
They got into the car and Tope heaveda sigh of relief before starting the car. He knew she was still angry with him from the frown on her face. As they drove to the outskirt of the city, they heard a bang on their car like they have just been hit by another car. Tope tried to control his car but they were hit again this time they were pushed to the side of the road, where three huge men in black body hug shirt came with guns and ordered them out of the car.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
EPISODE FOURTEEN

They did as the men said and got into the black tinted bus. They got to a house which has just been completed and were led into a room where they were both locked. Tope held Augustina and assured her everything would be alright. They were in the room already sleeping for there was no escape route apart from the door which was locked from outside, when they heard the door open and one of the men pointed a gun at Tope telling him not to move or make a sound and Augustina was taken away by another. He tried struggling with them but he was shot on his shoulder and the gun was used to hit him on his head and he went into unconciousness.
The next morning mr and mrs Tosin got a call from San hospital, a private hospital in town. They were shocked on hearing the news and rushed down to the hospital where they met Tope crying like a baby. They asked him what happened but he cried the more so they let him rest that day and a search warrant was made for Augustina.
Two months later, Tope sat with his pyjama looking unkept and unhappy. He has stopped going to work or eating. He hadly spoke, he had become a shadow of himself. He regretted not protecting Augustina, he blamed himself for what happened to her.
His parents didn't know what to do to help Tope, Augustina's parent were already grieving over the disappearance of their daughter. They believe it was the daughter's destiny to leave them in such agony.
"I have told u a thousand times. Damilola would never die that way, let me meet baba the seer but you say christains shouldn't stain their hands with such fetish practice" Bisi spat out.
"Am just so confused. Let's do what mama wants, i believe that's a good thing at this point dear. We are already seen as ritualist" Ronke said to her husband.
"The God, i serve would help us find Damilola and those that abduct her" Tosin said.
"And what if she is dead already?" Bisi asked.
"No, grandmama she is not dead. I know the God i serve won't let that happen to her" The princess said as she entered the house.
"Princess, you are here?" Ronke asked suprised.
"Yes i am. Good afternoon ma's and good afternoon sir" The princess said.
"You are welcome but Tope is not home now" Bisi said eyeballing her.
"Ok ma, i would wait for him" The princess said sitting down with her silver heel and black bom short and a see through white shirt that revealed her black bra.
"Were you asked to sit? Oya start going home. We are busy and will go out soon. Come back tomorrow or next" Bisi shouted at her as she made to open the door for her.
"Don't worry" The princess said with a cruel look on her face as she left the house.
"Ahn, ahn mami you were a bit harsh on that poor girl" Tosin said.
"Harsh? I hate that girl with the blood in me. I don't feel at peace with her around Tope" Bisi said.
"Even me, its a good thing you drove her away. She doesn't even have respect for us" Ronke added.
"Let's forget about that uncultured rat and continue with the matter on ground" Bisi said
Re: Food For The Gods. by Kassia(f): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Patiently waiting
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
EPISODE FIFTEEN

"Its been two years since Augustina's disappearance son, don't you think its time to move on?" Tosin said.
"Dad, everything is confusing, why did she kill Augustina? I want her to be brought to justice" Tope cried out.
"Son, we have no evidence against her" Tosin said.
"I will make sure she dies by the sword. She would definitely pay for killing her. Oh, Dami, am so sorry. I shouldn't have lied about you being my fiancee" Tope poured out more tears mixed with catarrh.
"Who could that be?" Ronke peeped downstairs from the window. "Talk of the devil, its dat witch called princess" She hissed as she sat down.
"Ehen? So she still have the mind to come to this house after killing Damilola and sending thugs to threaten me. No wahala, she would meet her end today" Bisi said tying her headtie round her waist ready for a fight.
"Mum, let's be careful, that girl is dangerous o. Let's just leave her until we have concrete evidence against her" Ronke said.
"Yes, lets do as Ronke said. You remember what baba said na" Tosin added.
"That oloshi is knocking on the door. Am not going to open that door for her because i would tear her into piece if i set my eyes on her" Bisi said.
"Me too mum" Ronke added.
"Don't worry i would. I know how to get the truth from her" Tope said wiping his tears.
"What do you intend doing?" Ronke asked standing up.
"Nothing for now. I would play by her rules" Tope said and went to answer her
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Continuation Of Episode Fourteen

Tope opened the door for the princess with a smile on his face and hugged her. The princess was overwhelmed with suprise.
"Please, have your seat princess" He said as he held her hand leading her inside.
"Thank you, i am a little bit confused with your behaviour here" The princess said. "Where is everybody?"
"They are sleeping. Why are you confused?" Tope asked
"You have always been moody whenever am around you, sometimes you don't speak to me when i call. Here we are and you are smiling and happy" The princess said.
"Am sorry if my happiness made you angry" Tope said moving to another chair and frowning.
"No, its not like that my prince. I didn't mean to make you angry" She said as she moved close to where he sat.
Tope thought to himself 'she called me her prince, funny. I like this. I will make sure i inject her with a very dangerous, poisonous venom'
"Okay, its just that i have decided to move on after losing my fiancee. You left me for two years alone in this wicked world princess, i missed you so much and i love you too" Tope said.
"Wow, you do?" The princess asked with a smile as she moved closer rubbing his chest.
"Yeah, i do. I mean you were the only one that cared about me when i was down. But what i don't understand is why you left me for two years" Tope said.
"Oh, about that. I had to travel out of the country. I felt embarrassed when your parents drove me away but i couldn't deny my heart love again that was why i came here immediately i came into the country" The princess said.
"Am sorry about my parents behaviour. They regretted what they did and wanted to apologise to you but you were gone then" Tope said drawing her close and pecking her on the fore head. "I love you princess"
"I love you too" The princess replied hugging him.
Meanwhile Tope's parents and grandma hid behind the curtain as they watched and listen
"Mtcheww. This girl would suffer for all she did. I swear you. I wish i can go there and strangle her" Bisi said.
"I believe Tope would make her pay for all she did" Tosin added.
"Let's go upstairs. It looks like they are coming this way" Ronke said and they all rushed upstairs.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Kassia:
Patiently waiting
Tanx Kassia, wil drop two episode today
Calismart:
If i were Augustina,i must see and read what am signing.
Nice work Ciela,Following bumper to bumper
Same here, its good to know what you sign. Tanx Calismart.
damiperry:
nyc one ciela..enjoyin every bit ov d story
Tanx Damiperry.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2014
EPISODE FIFTEEN

Chief Tunde sat comfortably on a white plastic chair outside his hut, eating kolanut and smoking from his pipe. He was a robust man in his late fifty who had six wifes and twenty eight children, he was one of the richest farmer in the village of igbudu. He spat out blood when he bit his tongue and hissed dryly. He raised his head and smiled at the group of seven women entering the compound and nodded in response to their greetings. He called the last and youngest to sit with him.
"My child, you said something before you left the farm with my wives this morning" Chief Tunde said.
"Yes, sir. Its about my returning back home. I have fully recovered from the head injury i sustained and i know my family would be looking for me" Augustina replied.
"I see, and what do you plan to do about that lady?" Chief Tunde asked puffing out smoke from his pipe
"Sir, i still have my phone recording of her. I thank God, he never made water destroy the evidence in this phone" Augustina said.
"That one still suprise me. We rescued you from the river and your phone was never soaked" Chief Tunde said.
"That is a miracle from God, sir. Even when i had it hidden in my brassiere, it didn't get soaked with water when i was dump in that river to die" Augustina said.
"Hmm, that's true sha. But can you keep that phone safe when you get to town?" Chief Tunde asked her.
"Yes, sir. I have friends that can help me there sir" Augustina said.
"And the young man, you were with the day you were abducted, do you trust him?" Chief Tunde asked looking at her as if he wore big eye glass
"Yes, sir. He is my fiance. I trust him" Augustina had to lie about him been her fiance.
"So, you love him that much? No wonder you turn Kayode's proposal of making you his second wife" Chief Tunde laughed.
"Yes, sir i really love Tope" She was suprised at her words. She knew she felt something strange anytime she thought of Tope.
"Okay then, Kayode would be going to town tomorrow, you can go with him if you are really ready" Chief Tunde finally said after a long silence.
"Thank you sir, i would go and get ready. Am grateful sir for everything you have done for me. I promise i would never forget you and your family. God would reward you with good and would bless and make you prosperous sir" Augustina said as she knelt down and thanked him.
The next day, was a sad day for chief Tunde's family as they said their goodbye to Augustina who cried as she embraced each one of them.
She got into the car with Kayode who assured her everything would be okay. He drove her to Merry city where she continued her journey on foot although he gave her one thousand naira note and a piece of paper containing his contact. She got to a phone shop and asked to use their phone. She searched through her phone's contact until she came across Tope's number. She didn't waste time before dialling the number.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2014
Am following this story! Next episode dear! Nice work
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2014
EPISODE SIXTEEN

Tope and the princess laid on the bed in morning spring hotel in crystal city, he had a frown on his face as he walked to the window while the princess bit hard on her lower lip as she drew the blanket over her unclothedness.
"Its been two months since we started dating and you have showed me no sign of love George. Am getting tired of this your childish behaviour. Augustina is dead and gone for good, your not making me feel like a woman won't bring her back" The princess said.
"How dare you?" Tope made to slap her when she talked about Augustina that way.
"Yes, go ahead and slap me" The princess said, standing on her feet and letting him see her unclothedness.
"Look, princess. I don't want to hurt you. I promised myself to remain a virgin until my wedding night, that's why i haven't touched you. Look princess, i love you and would want to marry you, just exercise little patience with me please" Tope said.
"If that is the case, then i don't see the reason we should still be here. You can go now my driver would take me home" The princess said.
"Okay, talk to you later" Tope said pecking her before leaving.
He got to his car and laughed at the princess for not reading the handwriting on the wall. He heaved a sigh of relief and said he was just starting with her, just then his phone rang 'unknown number? Who could this be?' he picked up the call
"Hello" Tope said
"Hello, please is this Tope?" Augustina asked
"No, this is George. Tope's brother" Tope said still happy with what he did to the princess.
"Tope, for once would you be serious in your life. You are the same person as George" Augustina said now angry.
"Who is this?" Tope asked suprised at the tune. He suddenly felt strange, the tune reminded him of Augustina.
"Come to merit junction, the phone shop by the right. Come alone its about your abduction that night tell no one" Augustina said.
"Dami?" Tope asked
"You have ten minutes" Augustina ended the call and paid for it. She heaved a sigh and begged to rest there for ten minutes.
Tope kicked the car and drove with the a great speed as if in a car racing competition.
He got there two minutes before the time and wondered where she could be. He knew deep down that Augustina was the one that called. He got the shock of his life when he saw her.
"Dami, Dami" Tope rushed to where she sat looking at him and carried her into his arms. Words couldn't describe how he felt, he couldn't hold his joy and he engaged her in a hot, long breath taking kiss and she was lost in his world for she never protested by the time he released her he already had tears in his eyes.
"Dami, thank you for staying alive. Oh, Dami, i thought i have lost you forever" Tope drew her close once more and hugged her.
"Can we go to some where quiet?" Augustina asked him.
"Yeah, sure. Let's go home. Mum, dad and grandma would be happy to see you. Oh, Dami" Tope hugged her again this time tighter until she chuckled.
That evening mr Tosin's house was filled with lots of merriment as Augustina's survival gave them so much happiness. She told them all that happened and Tope opened up to her about his relationship with the princess, Augustina felt jealous and everyone in the house sensed it.
Few minutes later the princess knocked on the door and she was happily welcomed by all of them except Augustina who had hidden in grandma's room.
They soon retired to grandma's room leaving Tope with the princess who insisted on sleeping in and staying in Tope's roomfor the first time.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2014
Itzshaxee:
Am following this story! Next episode dear! Nice work

Tanx Itzshaxee
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
You're welcome Ciela
Re: Food For The Gods. by MzOG(f): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Plz kip updating... Nyc story nd m following all d wai.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Kassia(f): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Now let's see what happens to that wretch of a princess.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Kassia(f): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Now let's see what happens to that wretch of a princess. Nice work
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
EPISODE SEVENTEEN

Tope sat lazily on the chair close to the window, he felt like a prisoner in his own room. Its been two days since the princess visit, and she has refused to give him a breathing space. He refused sleeping on the bed with the princess, for fear that she might do something that would make him sleep with her, so he sleeps in the guest room. And at the same time he was worried about Augustina's wellbeing and he was scared he might lose her if she thinks he is sleeping with the princess.
He looked at the princess lazily as she walked to where he was.
"Princess, let's not do this" Tope told the already naked princess. He regretted coming to collect his clothes from the room that morning
"But i can't stop this urge. Can't you see how much i want you? George please don't turn me down" The princess said now sitting on his laps and kissing him.
"Oh, please just stop it. I told you am a virgin and made a promise......to..myself" Tope felt weak as she went below his waistline with her hands which massage his already hard organ.
"Just once, and i promise not to ask for it again" The princess said as she bent down pulling his trouser and kissing his already exposed body.
"No don't you get? Am not ready to be disvirgined" Tope managed to push her away and he went for his clothes on the bed. "Now, open the door"
"No way, unless you would force me. What are you even scared of or are you impotent?" The princess laughed falling on the bed and spreading her legs apart.
"Do i look like i am impotent to you?" Tope asked angry as he wiped the tears formed on his fore head.
"Prove you are a man if you know you are not impotent then" The princess said
"Look princess, i only came to get my clothes i never knew you would lock the door. I really love you, my family do i want to make love to you but on our matrimonial bed. I was planning to keep this a suprise but you already made me change about it. I planned proposing to you tomorrow night but now....now...i don't know how it would be a suprise again" Tope said, sounding sad but deep down inside he gave the princess all the insult in the world.
"Oh my, you don't mean it, do you?" The princess ran to him and hugged him throwing her hands and kisses on him.
"I do. But am not happy with your behaviour. Now the key" Tope said.
"Am so sorry my prince. Please forgive me" The princess said as she gave him the key.
"Am really not happy. Get ready to call your driver to take you home today. I think i would go on a business trip today" Tope said
"Today? A business trip?" The princess asked suprise.
"Yes, dad informed me about it last night" Tope said.
"But you are suppose to propose to me tomorrow. When are you coming back?" She asked.
"Maybe next week, i don't know. And about the proposal i would do that when i return. Right now, you need to get your father the king informed about my intention so we can fix a date" Tope said.
"I will miss you" She said hugging him.
"Same here" Tope said as he opened the door.
Tope closed the door behind him and frowned.
"I hate this girl. See what she did to me" He said looking at his hard organ. "Now i wish it was Dami that seduced me" He smiled at the thought then frowned at it again. He composed himself and went to the guest room to bath.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2014
EPISODE EIGHTEEN

It was already three hours since Tope's car developed a fault and it was already getting dark.
"Oga, e be like say i go carry the car go back to workshop i no go fit repair am for here" The mechanic said
"You are a very stupid man you know that" Tope said angrily as he moved up and down.
"Haba, oga e never reach that stage na" The mechanic calmly said.
"But you are funny o, if you knew you won't be able to repair it then why keep us here?" Augustina asked.
"Madam, i think say i go fit do am before. Abeg no vex, help me beg oga for me. I dey sorry" The mechanic said.
"Look now its already past six, we can't go back to Merit. Your village is just an hour's drive from here" Tope said.
"Yes it is, and it is not good travelling at night. Cars don't go to my village at night because of the bad road" Augustina said looking confused.
"Don't worry, we will lodge in that hotel for the night" Tope said.
"Okay, we would need a bike then because the place is still far and i can't trek with this shoe" Augustina said.
"You would have to.Am scared of bikes, i heard it breaks people's waist" Tope said.
"You are not serious" Augustina said as she waved a bike to stop.
They were dropped infront of the hotel.
"Jovial hotel! What a name" Augustina said laughing.
"We need to go inside its cold outside" Tope said.
They got inside the hotel and the receptionist informed them that they had just a room left which they took.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Continuation Of Episode Eighteen

Augustina slept on the same bed with Tope for the first time and in a romantic way, as she backed him and made him put his hands around her.
It was past 2a.m when Tope woke up hard and restless, the thought of the princess seducing him kept playing and rewinding itself, but this time it was Augustina's face he saw not the princess.
Tope couldn't control his feelings and he started to kiss and caress Augustina until she woke up.
"Tope!" Augustina said
"I am so sorry Dami, i didn't mean to do that" Tope said going on his knees.
"Please get up. Do what?" Augustina helped him up.
"I wanted i wanted to to i wanted to to to make love to you" Tope stamerred.
"I know you want that, i mean isn't that why you are still hard?" Augustina asked him and he looked away embarrased.
"Dami, am sorry you have to know how i feel like this tonight but Dami i really love you, i have loved you from the first day i laid eyes on you. Dami, i just couldn't bring myself to tell you about my feelings and when you were kidnapped i thought i have lost you forever" Tope said
"Yes i know. And that's because i love you too" Augustina said.
"You do?" Tope quickly held her hand and looked into her eyes.
"Yes. I developed feelings for you when you were cruel to me at home and in the office. Mr Benard told me what you said to him and i later found out from network provider that you were the caller with the unknown number" Augustina said.
"Am really sorry i was cruel to you. I just didn't want my feelings to show knowing you said you have a boyfriend" Tope said.
"I lied to you about that. Tope this ring you gave me that night gave me reason to live. It kept me alive" Augustina said.
"Do you remember i made you sign a document? That was an agreement between you and i that you would always be mine unless i say otherwise or you would pay me the sum of twenty million debt you owed me" Tope said.
"Jeez, now you would have to pay me that money for touching me" Augustina joked.
"Dami, i really love that ring i gave you is an engagement ring. Dami, will you be my wife and bear my kids?" Tope knelt down again.
"Yes i will, but the princess is still in our life" Augustina said.
"Don't worry about that" Tope said hugging and kissing her.
Re: Food For The Gods. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
MzOG:
Plz kip updating... Nyc story nd m following all d wai.
Tanx MzoG.
Kassia:
Now let's see what happens to that wretch of a princess. Nice work
Lol. Tanx Kassia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buried Emotion - A Short Love Story That Touches The Heart. / 'if Men Were God'.a Poem Written By Me, Please Read And Comment. / The Way You Make Your Bed Is The Way You Lie On It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.