Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter (47938 Views)

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. / Opinion: Stop Using Physical Force On Nigerian Kids / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by olokedde: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by ladyF(f): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lol
I can relate to most of these. Hope I won't continue the trend with my own kids. grin
[size=20pt]LadyF grin grin [/size]

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by wisefizz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Uh...

Lols ...

#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian when she want to buy 1kg of my catfish at #100

My signature below

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
i love this

when you call her: mum

she replies: dad

214 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
lol
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
OP plz post more this is damn hilarious.

Lalasticlala, this is funny and deserves FP

9 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by MalcoImX: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hehe! "Come and eat me nah."

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by icekream(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
#iknowmtmumisaNigerian when I tell her the price of iphone 6 and she says... Does it spit out money?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when u re given money by some of her friends nd she collects it from u, then u ask ha 'but mum d money was given to me ' she replies u saying ' if I use this hand to slap ur face ehn all d food nd things u av been enjoying, who provided it?'

When she comes back from work nd u tell her 'mom m hungry then she replies 'did I carry d pot of soup to work?'

When u give her ur assignment nd she says 'don't disturb me, go and give it to ur brother'

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian

when she sneaks up on you in the middle of the night,

just to know the kind of TV channel you're watching alone...by 12 midnight undecided

OR

when your Mum threatens to flog you....if you don't finish that plate of eba cool

OR

Mums gets satisfied, when she goes to an event and brings back home her food, for you to eat,

OR

when she gives you just 2 missed calls, and then calls your close friend, and tells him to go and check if you're okay

I love you Mum!

NIGERIAN MUMS ARE THE BEST

204 Likes 17 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by VickJames(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Our mothers are very funny.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Those days I will finish my food and ask for more, she would tell me to go to the soakaway. Lol

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by ionsman: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
I'm deviating from the norm.....
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she sells her wrappers just to make sure you complete your education. ...

Shout out to all Nigerian mums. You rock.

R.I.P mum.... cry

979 Likes 93 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by iamkingzlee(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
#YouknowyourmumisNigerian when; she prefers a simple nokia phone with torchlight to an iphone.

#YouknowyourmumIsNigerian when; she beats the hell out of your life and still says, "You want to kill me abi?"

#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian when you fail jamb 3 times, even to untie bread nylon, she"ll say you're making noise.

***Modified***

Nna ehhn, 372 likes and still counting cry Shoutout to my Yoruba brothers, my Nwannem's and my Mutuminna's cheesy

519 Likes 40 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by kemmary: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when after shouting from morning to evening, she ends it with 'after you people will say am shouting'

427 Likes 24 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
iamkingzlee:
#YouknowyourmumisNigerian when; she prefers a nokia torch to an iphone.

#YouknowyourmumIsNigerian when; she beats the hell outta your life and still says, you want to kill me abi
lmao!!! grin

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nairalandar: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
So, make we dey run?
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by DiegoNakel(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
You failed JAMB, all of a sudden you can't find meat
again in your soup? That's when
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian

#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian When she buys
you oversized clothes to keep for the future.

#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian when She starts
Pricing Meat In The market You start Feeling Bad for
The meat seller .

307 Likes 15 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by fallskyed: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when she flogs with koboko

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by nidflot: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian She nags too much

2 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Swagavillage(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
you know your mother is Nigerian if she can shout for Africa and end it with "later you will say am shouting" ..now that Niger, a country with many Muslims has banned Veils,do you think Nigeria should follo suit?? http://yesreport..com/2015/07/niger-bans-full-veil.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
K
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by aiyeigba: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
when your mum believe you wife must learn from her

8 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Booked

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by englishmart(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
while your son is in Kenya right?
Our tomorrow leaders are clueless but better than dullardin..ho
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Asad69(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmumisanigerian when she shouts your name and called you all d way from your room to pass her a remote on the tv stand which is right in front of her..

18 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by ichidodo: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Finally, FP.... F**king hell.
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
B
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
My mum is not Yoruba.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marrying And Taking Her Abroad; A Regret? / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.